DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The moment that finally made me drop this shit show is when you refuse working for Robert, but the game makes her work there anyways Anne didn't want to work there, but MC not knowing the details somehow convinces her to work there anyway, this is definitely not a game, a game of the visual novel kind acknowledges your choices, not just go right back on it. :mad:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The moment that finally made me drop this shit show is when you refuse working for Robert, but the game makes her work there anyways Anne didn't want to work there, but MC not knowing the details somehow convinces her to work there anyway, this is definitely not a game, a game of the visual novel kind acknowledges your choices, not just go right back on it. :mad:
Anne the jolly idiot says, "Working for Uncle Robert will make me famous all over the internet. I want everyone to know that. Happy cuckold Tony yes I agree"

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah it's annoying but this game started ignoring player choices long ago like choice if we want Anne to cheat with Martin. I choose that I don't want itand yet it still happened. Nowdeys I just check this game from time to time to see if anything changed for the better but apperently its getting worse.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah it's annoying but this game started ignoring player choices long ago like choice if we want Anne to cheat with Martin. I choose that I don't want it and yet it still happened. Nowadays I just check this game from time to time to see if anything changed for the better but apparently its getting worse.
We have entire forgotten characters' storylines, characters that weren't just forgotten written out of existence (what about Victoria being pregnant?), a forced "canon" (cheating with Martin and not telling MC about that, among others), and many other inconsistencies in the first 14 chapters alone, and probably a lot more issues.

The dev just doesn't seem to care about making this "game", otherwise all of the issues would've been fixed long ago, and none of these issues are based on preference, so the dev can't have an excuse about not wanting to change their vision for the game for the fans.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We have entire forgotten characters' storylines, characters that weren't just forgotten written out of existence (what about Victoria being pregnant?), a forced "canon" (cheating with Martin and not telling MC about that, among others), and many other inconsistencies in the first 14 chapters alone, and probably a lot more issues.

The dev just doesn't seem to care about making this "game", otherwise all of the issues would've been fixed long ago, and none of these issues are based on preference, so the dev can't have an excuse about not wanting to change their vision for the game for the fans.
Don't forget that Anna is cheating with the doctor, front desk clerk and a few others. She never tells Tony about it, and he never asks her. Which undermines their famous word at the beginning of Ch1,,We always tell each other the truth,,

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

Everything you said is unfortunately true. I don't understand why dev even bothered making Visual Novel rather than Kinetic Novel. Perhaps in the beginning he had more ambitious plans but later on those ambitions died tragic death?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Don't forget that Anna is cheating with the doctor, front desk clerk and a few others. She never tells Tony about it, and he never asks her. Which undermines their famous word at the beginning of Ch1,,We always tell each other the truth,,
That sentence is repeated many times throughout the game too, even chapter 14 where both come clean about every encounter they had.

Everything you said is unfortunately true. I don't understand why dev even bothered making Visual Novel rather than Kinetic Novel. Perhaps in the beginning he had more ambitious plans but later on those ambitions died tragic death?
And when those ambitions die, so will the game itself eventually.

Reactions: Sadowdark

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

Do we know that Victoria is pregnant? No, however, we have seen a couple of bad ends if you wanted, and it was the first time the MC was asked where he was going to cum. Coincidence?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Do we know that Victoria is pregnant? No, however, we have seen a couple of bad ends if you wanted, and it was the first time the MC was asked where he was going to cum. Coincidence?
If you have sex with Victoria in your office and choose to cum inside, it sets a variable for Victoria to be pregnant to true.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Let's face it. The criticism comes from the fact that at some point we all enjoyed this game and just feel it's gone a little crazy. I was one of the few that enjoyed Chapter 14. I thought that scene at the bar was one of the hottest he's ever created. It is obvious at this point that Annie enjoys being degraded. She loves being called a slut and a whore while she's getting screwed. Now where do you take that? Well the MC can't seem to put two and two together and figure out that is what his wife wants. Finally, and I hate to bring this up because EVVVVVEEERRRYYYBOODY has mentioned this but the choice in Chapter 15 to not work for the Uncle and then Tony basically making you do it is just insane. I am going to try and stay positive and will wait for a final decision on this game when (and if) the next update actually comes out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Structurally speaking, it isn't the worst idea in the world to have your VN have a story that branches out into different branches and then converges back into one storyline (from which to start fresh making new story branches). In fact, a lot of VNs that have gotten out of control would probably be saved by this concept. But it all depends on how you handle it. Having a husband and wife go out on their own basically having separate adventures and then getting back together while on vacation, realizing that it is more fun when they do it together, and declaring an amnesty before starting over isn't a bad way to do it. However, there are irreconcilable story points that get in the way if that wasn't the plan all along. After playing the latest update there are some incongruities that should be addressed. But is it really as much of a mess as people make it out to be? Is it as unplayable as "Who's The Father?" or as hideous as "Black New World Order?" Not just no, but fuck no. It might take some elbow grease in the coding department, but I think that the game can be salvaged. It all depends on if the Dev wants to put in that work or not. On that front, we shall see.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The really bad thing was making the 2nd chapter ASS U ME (you know what you do when you assume...) what choices the player made rather than ASKING (as it did for some) or exporting from the previous save...

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes