Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As a poster mentioned several pages ago, it does seem odd that the MC's dad, uncle and aunt want the MC cucked. Meanwhile the MC can fuck all the women at work, women at the dinner, his mother-in-law, his wife's best friend, the women at the massage parlor, his ex-girlfriend, Mike's wife and the swinging couple's wife, if you choose. Are Dad and uncle mad that apparently, the MC can get anyone he wants? He just happened to marry a bigger slut than he is.:eek:
Chapter 15 as it stands, makes no sense whatsoever. It contradicts quite a lot of what preceded it. I think Mircom has been watching 'The Rings of Power' and thought if Amazon can ignore everything that Tolkien wrote, why can't I do much the same in Part 2?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think what i liked most about ch 1-14 was the choices i was able to make to affect who Anna would have sex with. i chose every chance i got to stop her and would have Tony join in whenever the option was available. prefer to have Tony be able to participate in threesomes with other girls and wanted more of that. i am more into mff type content than full on swinging. if the new story going forward pushes the cuck stuff and gives no option to control what Anna is doing then i won't be playing it for long. and yeah i will keep the original version of the game for next time i feel like playing. honestly i mostly play because Anne is just such great eye candy and who wouldn't want to marry such a hot babe. the only difference personally is i would never share her with other men but push for threesomes with her female friends which she wouldn't have a problem with since she loves her husband..so much as she often puts it. too bad the dev seems to not care about potential new patreon members that won't sub since they don't like the way he caters to a small group of cuck fucktards on his patreon. cuck content is for pussies. don't be a pussy.

NCC-11.gif ep7Co1F.gif
5.gif Jaye.gif

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Just goes to show how muddled the game has become and lacks direction.
The cuck fans are disappointed because it's not really cuckold.
The cheating fans are disappointed because it's not really cheating.
The swinging fans are disappointed because it's not really swinging.
etc..

Also, LOL at trying to fill in the holes in logic by assuming things happened 'off screen' to support your argument.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Starting again from scratch would be extremely risky. He could lose a lot of his existing patrons, who are used to Anne already being heavily invested in their lifestyle, and don't want to hang around while the new storyline catches up. And then not gain others to make up the difference. Such a decision could kill the game completely.

A lot of people like the Martin storyline, and don't view it as a mistake at all. You obviously don't agree with that, but don't assume that your preferences are representative of the majority. If a big majority of people hated Martin, I'm extremely certain that he would have long ago been omitted from the game. The fact that he's become one of the main characters, suggests that he actually has a significant following, who love him having scenes with Anne. And when Tony actually finds out about Anne and Martin, he quickly accepts it, because the idea turns him on. So he's not going to break up with Anne, because she continues having sex with Martin, anymore than he would break up with her, for having sex with anyone else.

Maybe in your perfect game, where she only has sex, with whoever you choose for her, and the game allows you to do whatever you want, even if that completely undermines everything the game is supposed to be about. It might happen then. But as I've said numerous times before, on numerous other games, where you've complained about not being able to force that round object into a square hole. You can't always have what you want.
I think everyone in the game should find something for themselves. And not only for a select group of loyal patrons, the elections are a cheat for the players in this game and then the game will force you. Rather, this concept does not work for him as so many patrons have left him. He had a handful left. Probably rebuilding the game for this purpose. Martina also has to fix.

,,The Martin part was a mistake on my part, I will fix that in the full chapter 15 release,,.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2106365

MC is forced into this blue whale game on the net and he pressures his wife to become a whore. MC is miserable. Ann is holding on by a thread as assholes brain dead corpses at her work place keep trying to get into her pants. She is saving herself for her hubby.
Too bad her hubby is a dimwit who takes advice from adware spam emails and shoving
those random kinks suggested onto his wife. MC was never a cuck or a voyeur, he is just a
demented idiot who lost all confidence in himself and wants his wife back,
but he never lost her, she was always faithful and happy to love him and only him.

By the power invested by patrons and totally incoherent ideas, dev made Ann accept all this crap and just resign herself as this useless piece of meat any asshole may beat to, on and in.
Do you actually ever play any of these games, that you appear to comment on? Or just make it up as you go along? Because if you didn't notice that Tony was a voyeur you definitely weren't paying attention. He is like the biggest voyeur ever.

It's also obvious from you're previous comments on other games, that you hate NTR games, and like to rubbish them. And although it's true this game has it's flaws, and can be a bit of a mess at times, a lot of people still really like it. And guess what, you implying that we're all assholes for liking it, doesn't make it so

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Zara Scarlett

many devs create games with optional NTR that can be left on or switched off. the dev would surely benefit from adding this option going forward. it would appeal to alot more players in my opinion and perhaps bring him more new patrons. just my opinion. to be honest i really like this game alot except for the voyeur personality of our happy idiot MC. there is a game called Watching My Wife where you can choose to have a good sharing relationship with your wife.. or have her cheat or be a cuckold. these options would be great in this game going forward as well. but the dev seems not to be interested in targeting a wider group of gamers for his games and just cater to a few pathetic losers that happily enjoy a cuck little idiot MC.

WMW-00.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think everyone in the game should find something for themselves. And not only for a select group of loyal patrons, the elections are a cheat for the players in this game and then the game will force you. Rather, this concept does not work for him as so many patrons have left him. He had a handful left. Probably rebuilding the game for this purpose. Martina also has to fix.

,,The Martin part was a mistake on my part, I will fix that in the full chapter 15 release,,.
If it's there to find, well of course. But if it's not, it's like constantly banging your head against a brick wall.

I've said this before to you Sadow, Devs primarily try to satisfy their patrons and themselves. And everyone else, is just an afterthought. We don't really count in the grand scheme of things.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If it's there to find, well of course. But if it's not, it's like constantly banging your head against a brick wall.

I've said this before to you Sadow, Devs primarily try to satisfy their patrons and themselves. And everyone else, is just an afterthought. We don't really count in the grand scheme of things.
:unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
@ Zara Scarlett

many devs create games with optional NTR that can be left on or switched off. the dev would surely benefit from adding this option going forward. it would appeal to alot more players in my opinion and perhaps bring him more new patrons. just my opinion. to be honest i really like this game alot except for the voyeur personality of our happy idiot MC. there is a game called Watching My Wife where you can choose to have a good sharing relationship with your wife.. or have her cheat or be a cuckold. these options would be great in this game going forward as well. but the dev seems not to be interested in targeting a wider group of gamers for his games and just cater to a few pathetic losers that happily enjoy a cuck little idiot MC.

View attachment 2106483
He could have done that, but he obviously didn't want to. And you're not the first person to suggest this, by a very big margin. So if it was ever going to be a possibility, he would have done that long ago. The fact is, most of his patrons love NTR, and probably want that cuck path more than anything. He is trying to satisfy them and not the wider group of gamers, who have never shown any interest in his game and probably never would, no matter what changes he made to it. As the proverb goes, 'A bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush'

To 'the wider group of gamers', Watching my Wife is an NTR game, regardless of what options it has in it. A lot of people just can't get past a game having something in it, that they hate unreservedly. And it doesn't matter how many people tell them, that there is no chance of encountering that content, unless they choose to see it. They're just wearing blinkers, and they can't see anything but what they hate so much. So yeah, he could do what you say. But the time when he could make that change, and it might make a big difference, has come and gone, years ago

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just goes to show how muddled the game has become and lacks direction.
The cuck fans are disappointed because it's not really cuckold.
The cheating fans are disappointed because it's not really cheating.
The swinging fans are disappointed because it's not really swinging.
etc..

Also, LOL at trying to fill in the holes in logic by assuming things happened 'off screen' to support your argument.
But everyone keeps playing it. Even Sadowdark, who says it forced him 'to play as a happy cuckold idiot'. If everyone is so disappointed as you claim, why do they keep coming back for more, yourself included? I think the logical assumption is that they really love it, because why else would you put up with being forced to do stuff, that you claim to everyone else that you hate? So I reckon any hole in my logic, is not as big as the hole in yours.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it seems that Zara Scarlett is rather offended at the thought of players not liking watching the MC of a game being a fucking idiot. just because those of us that don't like his personality flaws doesn't mean there aren't other reasons to play, such as the hot as fuck Anne that is a dream wife for many of us that never ever even got to 1st base with a woman as hot as her. speaking for myself, the women i was with were average and unattractive and as i have gotten older i am now alone by choice and enjoying living vicariously through these VN's. many of them have content i dislike but doesn't mean i won't play them through to see if they get better. and by ch 14 it did get better for me esp with the honesty talk that made me think going forward i would enjoy the game even more. just because a player posts about not liking certain things going on in a game, doesn't mean they don't enjoy other parts of it. sure the dev probably doesn't read our posts and may not care about things we suggest going forward. but if i were able to create these games myself i would. but i enjoy playing games for now. and having a dev consider his story from ideas he reads on a forum makes sense to me. not everyone can afford to give patron money to every game dev of games they play. if i did i would have to live in a box cause i play lots of games.

WMW-00.gif AE.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But everyone keeps playing it. Even Sadowdark, who says it forced him 'to play as a happy cuckold idiot'. If everyone is so disappointed as you claim, why do they keep coming back for more, yourself included? I think the logical assumption is that they really love it, because why else would you put up with being forced to do stuff, that you claim to everyone else that you hate? So I reckon any hole in my logic, is not as big as the hole in yours.
Because if you have no other choice. Then you are forced to play a jolly idiot with a cuckold or a forced cheat tour. Your choices don't mean anything, because the game will force you to do anything else anyway. The (Scam) rout is a very small addition that doesn't mean anything. Discard an illogical plot full of errors and inaccuracies. You have empty fucking scenes. Why do people keep coming back because they want to see the changes in this game and not just that they love it. The big mistake of this game is that we don't control Anna, then everyone plays the way they like and no one clings to the game.

Reactions: robrize2169

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
it seems that Zara Scarlett is rather offended at the thought of players not liking watching the MC of a game being a fucking idiot. just because those of us that don't like his personality flaws doesn't mean there aren't other reasons to play, such as the hot as fuck Anne that is a dream wife for many of us that never ever even got to 1st base with a woman as hot as her. speaking for myself, the women i was with were average and unattractive and as i have gotten older i am now alone by choice and enjoying living vicariously through these VN's. many of them have content i dislike but doesn't mean i won't play them through to see if they get better. and by ch 14 it did get better for me esp with the honesty talk that made me think going forward i would enjoy the game even more. just because a player posts about not liking certain things going on in a game, doesn't mean they don't enjoy other parts of it. sure the dev probably doesn't read our posts and may not care about things we suggest going forward. but if i were able to create these games myself i would. but i enjoy playing games for now. and having a dev consider his story from ideas he reads on a forum makes sense to me. not everyone can afford to give patron money to every game dev of games they play. if i did i would have to live in a box cause i play lots of games.

View attachment 2106565 View attachment 2106568
:unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why wasn't the most important question at the beginning of this update, did Anna cheat with Martin?
I agree, that should definitely have been a question. That decision more than any other, impacts so many future outcomes in the game. There are quite a few scenes, that never take place, with Malcolm, Troy and Drake, and other unnamed people at the beach, if you don't make that decision. And of course, it changes the entire dynamic of her working as an air hostess. And if she never has sex with Martin, then he's just Tony's father and her boss who unsuccessfully flirts with her. It just beggars belief that Mircom didn't think, it was necessary to ask what choice you made there?

Reactions: Kassan06969

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Because if you have no other choice. Then you are forced to play a jolly idiot with a cuckold or a forced cheat tour. Your choices don't mean anything, because the game will force you to do anything else anyway. The (Scam) rout is a very small addition that doesn't mean anything. Discard an illogical plot full of errors and inaccuracies. You have empty fucking scenes. Why do people keep coming back because they want to see the changes in this game and not just that they love it. The big mistake of this game is that we don't control Anna, then everyone plays the way they like and no one clings to the game.
Don't think you're being a trifle optimistic that Mircom is going to radically change the game, to fit in with precisely what you want? If he was gonna do it, he would have done it a long time ago. The only changes he is going to make, is what his patrons ask for. Now maybe, purely by chance you'll end up with more of what you want. Because he's decided to make this into a game, with two clearly defined paths. That's if you're happy with Tony and Anne swinging and he makes it so you don't have to include other content, as was the case before. But if you want anything else from the game, there is zero chance of it ever happening.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Don't think you're being a trifle optimistic that Mircom is going to radically change the game, to fit in with precisely what you want? If he was gonna do it, he would have done it a long time ago. The only changes he is going to make, is what his patrons ask for. Now maybe, purely by chance you'll end up with more of what you want. Because he's decided to make this into a game, with two clearly defined paths. That's if you're happy with Tony and Anne swinging and he makes it so you don't have to include other content, as was the case before. But if you want anything else from the game, there is zero chance of it ever happening.
Swinging suits me better than cheating and cuckolding

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just a couple of things. I see everyone complaining about the new release, I did too. But I decided that I will wait until the full week release (probably in a month) to decide whether this is a total failure. If it continues down the same path that it began on, then I think I may be done, which is a shame because I was one of the few people who really liked the reset. Let's face it, the reason we have so many issues with the update is that we really like the game. We don't always agree on the direction but overall we really like the concept of the game, that is why I think there are so many people having issue with the game now. Now onto point 2, at this point it is pretty obvious the developer is making this up as he goes. It seems like there never was a fully written out story with a beginning, a middle and an end. Just look at the last update to confirm this. If he had this planned from the beginning, then why didn't he just make the whole Martin thing a mandatory decision? Anyway, that's just my opinion. I'm hopeful that in a month we will all be saying that we like the new direction. I doubt it, but I remain hopeful. But then again I watched every episode of She-Hulk hoping it would get better so what the hell do I know.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

View attachment 2106565 View attachment 2106568
I never mentioned anything about your opinion of the MC. I just claimed you were wrong in your assumption that the Dev of this game, has never considered making the changes, that you considered to be beneficial. Things like that have been pointed out to him repeatedly, during his 5+ years making this game. And he hasn't done anything about it. So I was merely pointing out the likely futility of your suggestion.

As well as suggesting that your comparison with the game 'Watching my Wife', was not a good reason for the 'wider group of gamers' to start playing this game in droves, particularly when you take into account this game has 419 patrons, whereas that one only has 190. So it doesn't appear the 'wider group of gamers' agree with your analogy at all. As I pointed out, it's viewed by too many people as an NTR game, just like this one is. And once that happens, it doesn't matter what you change. Those people will always see it that way.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Zara Scarlett

fair point. yes Watching my Wife is a different style game which has the viewpoint of both the husband and wife as you play through it. so that is why i said i enjoyed it more since i can somewhat control how the story unfolds. which i like alot.
and since this is a discussion forum and i havent read many of the early posts here since there are a lot of comments i just voiced my opinion and noticed a few people that agreed or didn't.
anyway i guess i have made my opinion now so i guess i will shut up now..:coffee:

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes