FatManDownUnder

Oct 28, 2019
What do I need to download to play this. I see chapter 1-10 then chapter 14 and chapter 15 as separate downloads. Do I need to grab all three?

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
I don’t want Anne to bang black dudes after Dominican Republic ? Tough shit she’s into BBC
I don’t want Anne to even look at Martin ? Tough shit, she is cheating with him cause she has to be a high class whore in a blackmail plot
I want Tony to fuck as many side bitches as he can so it’s not just Anne being a whore ? Tough shit, that’s not the story that was intended, let’s cut most of the girls out
Well i have easy solution for you. Play another game without Martin and Black dudes and let developer create anything he wants.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do I need to download to play this. I see chapter 1-10 then chapter 14 and chapter 15 as separate downloads. Do I need to grab all three?
You don't have to download everything. I wrote you which versions are which

1-10 CH - This is the old version with game worse graphics

chapter 14= ,1-14Ch - This is a new graphic,New choices in the game, new scenes that were not in the old version of the game with bug fixes -old version

15Ch=TAC2-Ch15 new second part of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: FatManDownUnder

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why call the game TACOS though ? I remember when I first played this game the original version that only made it to 10 (best version as well). The save file in app data named the folder “the cuckhold”, why not just call the game that ?
first of all! The save folder is the same also for CH14 and the old 10CH ... remember this if you want that saves works for both versions.... CH14 comes with rename save system feature to avoid issues
Because the story is about a couple and in a relationship is usually the wife in charge... (or at least you have to make her believe that she is if you want to continue the relationship)

Let me answer to you using logic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mean that you are identifying yourself as the MC instead to just watch as invisible spectator the show of this Adventurous Couple!
Statistically women are much smarter than men to hide relationships with others.. men often forget to clean other girls lipstick stains or to avoid having another girl's perfume when they meet their wife.
this story is very informative and lets you understand what kind of man you are... being too jealous makes women know that you are insecure about yourself and some pretty girls don't like someone who is too suspicious and obsessed about

In any case if an husband knows or doesn't know that his wife is cheating on him he remains cuckold the same in both conditions

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2023 (Part2)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part1.
don't ask for the missing images, they're missing also in the PC release. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Is it a version -TACOS And when will it be on PC

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part1.
don't ask for the missing images, they're missing also in the PC release. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thank you for sharing. Unfortunately i was quite dissapointed with TACOS after playing it.. It's like playing the first iteration of TAC with some updated images (and some that are missing)

Reactions: Kaparzo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I guess both should i play ch1 to 10 or start with ch 14?

chapter 14= ,1-14Ch - This is a new graphic,New choices in the game, new scenes that were not in the old version of the game with bug fixes -old version

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

thank's for the relpy i think i'll play the newer one

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes