Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is not about cucking the MC - MC never knows about who Ann fkks for free.
Ann would jump on some asshole no rhyme no reason - this game be whore to every nobody.
The game started when she would work some courage and talk someone into something,
during the time off where MC and her spice things up.
but it then became - ”Ann fkks homeless desease infested homeless assholes ”casue the gonorheea itches her” - many scenes are simple sex addict no brains just disgusting sex.

Where you have read
become a cheap whore
why not just call the game that
This mean that you are identifying yourself as the MC
Then we get actual villains to Ann that would simply fkk her no rhyme no reason.
Totally outta the blue.
Then we got actual antagonists to MC that would simply fkk Ann for no reason what so ever, because this game does not let MC have a normal fmaily life with Ann,
MC just aacts like a nobody, does nothing, while assholes keeps molesting her and MC does nothing and Ann lets herself raped - many assholes just rape her, they never ask about penetration, simply force her into their rape agenda.
Unless players use a walkthrough or a mod to stop all the mindless disgusting brain dead sex,
they will have to enjoy the life of STD Ann being fkked by all the rapists who would just rape her,
while in between she would simply jump on any disgusting stick she finds,
guess once she got the ”being raped” itch she has to also be sex addict brainless one.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
This game is not about cucking the MC - MC never knows about who Ann fkks for free.
Ann would jump on some asshole no rhyme no reason - this game be whore to every nobody.
The game started when she would work some courage and talk someone into something,
but it then became - ”Ann fkks homeless desease infested homeless assholes ”casue the gonorheea itches her” - many scenes are simple sex addict no brains just disgusting sex.

Then we get actual villains to Ann that would simply fkk her no rhyme no reason.
Totally outta the blue.
Then we got actual antagonists to MC that would simply fkk Ann for no reason what so ever, because this game does not let MC have a normal fmaily life with Ann,
MC just aacts like a nobody, does nothing, while assholes keeps molesting her and MC does nothing and Ann lets herself raped - many assholes just rape her, they never ask about penetration, simply force her into their rape agenda.
Unless players use a walkthrough or a mod to stop all the mindless disgusting brain dead sex,
they will have to enjoy the life of STD Ann being fkked by all the rapists who would just rape her,
guess once she got the ”being raped” itch she has to also be sex addict brainless one.
huh?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs words:

TACOS (The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story) is the story I originally wanted to tell.

The first 10 days have been released but as some of you have said here of it being the end of TAC is simply not true! I am going to put out the product I had originally planned to do 5 years ago when I started this.

What's up with that "update"?
More dev thoughts:

” Some of it, especially the first 14 days and perhaps afew others will be similar to previous. It is and will be the original story that I had planned! ”

Dev motivations:
Along the way I got hundreds and hundred of messages asking me to add things and telling me what I should do and I’ll admit it I lost my way! I became overwhelmed with it and didn’t know where to go with it! I tried to please as many people as I could and forgot about what I wanted!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

Totally outta the blue.
What are you talking about?
All the sex in this game is consensual.
There's not one rape scene.
If you're going to rant, at least try to keep some semblence of factuality.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BBC hurts her in the ass repeatedly without asking and then just rapes her ...
the fact she gets to endure with him never asking about raping her ass is still rape.
The fact this game never gives us choices to stop or revenge on the rapists does not make it go away.
What are you talking about?
All the sex in this game is consensual.
There's not one rape scene.
If you're going to rant, at least try to keep some semblence of factuality.
Not to mention the assholes hooking up with her who demand her be a brainless fuck doll,
yeah, they deserve the pulp fiction basement treatment, those rapist assholes.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
the fact she gets to endure with him never asking about raping her ass is rape.

Not to mention the assholes hooking up with her who demand her be a brainless fuck doll,
yeah, they deserbve the pulp fiction basement treatment, those rapist assholes.
There's no rape in the game.
End of conversation.

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
the fact she gets to endure with him never asking about raping her ass is still rape.
The fact this game never gives us choices to stop or revenge on the rapists does not make it go away.

yeah, they deserve the pulp fiction basement treatment, those rapist assholes.
You are a confused person. Painful sexual actions does not equal rape.
And for the record, Anne basically is a fuck doll. Clearly not brainless but certainly a willing fuck doll.

Reactions: Arthas407

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
When dd she take a BBC in the ass... Who was that ? I do not remember that ? Or... did not play that path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing .. this game did not get sold on free use, fkk doll or sex addict.
There is no NTR or cheating in a slave/inanimate fking object.
Hell yeah it is rape if you just force your way inside someone”s rectum.
Try it some time, tell me how much you enjoyed it.
You are a confused person. Painful sexual actions does not equal rape.
And for the record, Anne basically is a fuck doll. Clearly not brainless but certainly a willing fuck doll.
When dd she take a BBC in the ass... Who was that ? I do not remember that ? Or... did not play that path.
One assshole from the restaurant fkks her doggy and just pushes inside her asshole,
no rhyme no reason: she is angry and hurt=rape, but the guy keeps hurting her until she just fades away.
Classical rape by any standard, sure the overpowering and all, but
all these players should really try and see how a sudden unprepared/uncalled for
unaccepted rectum invasion makes them feel good.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Here is the thing .. this game did not get sold on free use, fkk doll or sex addict.

One assshole from the restaurant fkks her doggy and just pushes inside her asshole,
no rhyme no reason: she is angry and hurt=rape, but the guy keeps hurting her until she just fades away.
all these players should really try and see how a sudden unprepared/uncalled for
Let's ask the man himself, shall we?
Mircom3D
Did you, or did you not create any rape scenes in The Adventurous Couple?
Cheers.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

is this in the new release.... or the chapter 15

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
He'll cheat on you anyway, but the stats won't change. They will only change twice when he cheats with Martin and Wolkeer
He who???
there is a new guy that cheat on you in this game? :p ;)
wrong translation i think in any case the player is not the MC

in this game the player is just an invisible observer
ok maybe i'll skip this game then not a fan of cheating.
The game is not for you for sure...
but if you want try it you have to play without put your name on the MC line...
The MC is Tony you are just an invisible observer that is able to make choices for him.
I have played the game but not in a long time, bodies my game is not working at the moment :(
I'm sorry for that...
is your GPU?
Have you try to download again?... forget about it is so weird but I don't care....is not my business I guess
I'm sure you know well... for sure you are an expert in this kind of things :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Try to read her dialogs during the anal :unsure: really? rape(?):
" Fuck! Ahhhhh...! OOOHHHH ....! Yeahhhh...! please HARDER HADER... GIVE IT TO MEEEEE.... I'M CUMMIIIIIIING!"
her anus was already gaped maybe since the college days and she feels empty anytime, anywhere.

I mean depends on the girl experiences!
Have you ever seen the amazing Anne ass :love:??

Reactions: Cinthia-girl
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes