Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Can someone explain how to use the walk mod on the " Chapter 1-10 Old " please?I downloaded everything but even when i manage to install the mod (shows on the main screen) i get errors in several images. What im doing wrong?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Can someone explain how to use the walk mod on the " Chapter 1-10 Old " please?I downloaded everything but even when i manage to install the mod (shows on the main screen) i get errors in several images. What im doing wrong?
There isn't any wt-mod for TAC Chapter 1-10 Old available. You've downloaded either one for TAC Chapter 15 standalone or one for TAC Chapter 14 (which has Chapter 1-10 as a revamped version included)

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dev just released without any explanation and comment a new game on patreon called "Christina"...but he didnt mention anywhere that he is working on another game too. Anyone has any information? Hope this does not mean he drops TACOS now...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Dev just released without any explanation and comment a new game on patreon called "Christina"...but he didnt mention anywhere that he is working on another game too. Anyone has any information? Hope this does not mean he drops TACOS now...
Saw that on the Patreon as well. Right now, I am only part of the 5 dollar tier, so I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks what this game is about.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It begins to boggle the mind how unguided and undisciplined so many devs are. First, I don't know the whole story about "Christina" or whatever the new project is called, but this kind of thing is not an isolated occurrence. I've attempted on numerous occasions, both with direct messages to devs and posts in the forums, to convince them to do more planning (or any planning at all) in their projects. A movie, a TV show, a documentary, a game produced by gaming studios, all have at least one thing in common: storyboarding. Plan the project, make an outline, write the beginning, write the end...then stick with it! Don't deviate unless there's something the dev (team) really boinked. Don't start another project until the current one is finished. The new idea that the dev thinks can't wait, can wait. Get the current project done, build a core following, satisfy them (partially satisfied is still better than dissatisfaction and abandonment), then start the new project.

Way, WAY, too many of these guys allow themselves to be distracted and lose focus. P.L.A.N. and then stick with it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Saw that on the Patreon as well. Right now, I am only part of the 5 dollar tier, so I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks what this game is about.
Just saw he mentioned on his 17th January Post he will work on a new game called "Christina" and later this year he wants to continue the VN "Perfect Stranger" which he abandoned. Seems he is serious now...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It begins to boggle the mind how unguided and undisciplined so many devs are. First, I don't know the whole story about "Christina" or whatever the new project is called, but this kind of thing is not an isolated occurrence. I've attempted on numerous occasions, both with direct messages to devs and posts in the forums, to convince them to do more planning (or any planning at all) in their projects. A movie, a TV show, a documentary, a game produced by gaming studios, all have at least one thing in common: storyboarding. Plan the project, make an outline, write the beginning, write the end...then stick with it! Don't deviate unless there's something the dev (team) really boinked. Don't start another project until the current one is finished. The new idea that the dev thinks can't wait, can wait. Get the current project done, build a core following, satisfy them (partially satisfied is still better than dissatisfaction and abandonment), then start the new project.

Way, WAY, too many of these guys allow themselves to be distracted and lose focus. P.L.A.N. and then stick with it.
Lets see what happens..Dev said he wants to work now fulltime on VN's since he quit his real job and if he sticks to it i understand that he needs more games to earn money......until now he seems to stick to his promises of his 17th january statement.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

From what I understand you are someone who claims to suggest to artists how they should work and you judge them with appellations as undisciplined and unguided. You forget that historically the best artists are undisciplined and work in disorder which is often the source of brilliant and unpredictable ideas... these are symptoms of genius.

In the case of this game called TAC the story is already completely written....
how unguided and undisciplined so many devs are
your judgments make no sense!
As Mircom3D said TAC was ruined by those (like you) who send messages with the intention of guiding and disciplining the artist who is creating his ingenious creation.
He clearly wrote that TACOS will be reworked for the third time because the "guides" suggested by others made the story different from how he had written it!
TACOS WILL BE THE ORIGINAL STORY without useless distcration made by people like you who try to guide the artists using moral limits of obsolete cultures and which in any case do not fit with the story that the artist had thought

About Christina there is the demo available in his patreon!

I guarantee you that an artist who lets himself be flown by others as a flag in the wind will never be able to produce anything good.
On the contrary Mircom3D is demonstrating the humility of someone who realizes he has made a mistake and is about to make the third definitive version for make the story as he originally thought!

HE HAS NOT ABANDONED THIS STORY!

This is a great lesson of ART for all the other game developers who using the ideas of ordinary people to create obvious stories where conformity destroys any possibility of interest ... in fact there are tons of games thread where it is useless to discuss about because they are contain discussions about banal, trivial and ordinary stories (many stories are the same in this site with different models but THE SAME!).
This is an original story!
No one is capable of writing a story like this and resisting moralistic attempts to align it with common thought...
it is very rare to find a place where political correctness has no home... this story is politically incorrect and this makes it a rare pearl in a landscape of boring conformism

IT is ART!

Don't start another project until the current one is finished
If an artist want start another project is free to do that! YOU can't do anything.. you are not the GUIDE of the artists. are you?!
An artist like Michelangelo sees the goddess Venus on a marble boulder before the others... and before people like you... YOU CANNOT GIVE GUIDES AND ADVICE TO WHO CARVES THE NAKED BODY OF A WOMAN! Because the artist uses his own mind to create a work of art... you will never be able to do see nothing on a marble boulder.

obviously we are talking about games here but the concept remains the same; artists create with their mind! ANY MESSAGE from others will be A DISTRACTION

Absolutely this is not the case of Mircom3D...
He started to rework TACOS because IS a masterpiece... but now is a bit OLD the story is complete but the project was messed up by message and posts from other people.
He humbly tried to follow that posts and messages who wanted to guide him… but soon after following those advice the developer realized that the story of The Adventurous Couple had parts that would not make sense and would not create the ending that he originally thought.
Now is the perfect time to work on more than one project... and for sure he deserve more supporters!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
From what I understand you are someone who claims to suggest to artists how they should work and you judge them with appellations as undisciplined and unguided. You forget that historically the best artists are undisciplined and work in disorder which is often the source of brilliant and unpredictable ideas... these are symptoms of genius.

As Mircom3D said TAC was ruined by those (like you) who send messages with the intention of guiding and disciplining the artist who is creating his ingenious creation.
He clearly wrote that TACOS will be reworked for the third time because the "guides" suggested by others made the story different from how he had written it!
TACOS WILL BE THE ORIGINAL STORY without useless distcration made by people like you who try to guide the artists using moral limits of obsolete cultures and which in any case do not fit with the story that the artist had thought

I guarantee you that an artist who lets himself be flown by others as a flag in the wind will never be able to produce anything good.
On the contrary Mircom3D is demonstrating the humility of someone who realizes he has made a mistake and is about to make the third definitive version for make the story as he originally thought!

This is a great lesson of ART for all the other game developers who using the ideas of ordinary people to create obvious stories where conformity destroys any possibility of interest ... in fact there are tons of games thread where it is useless to discuss about because they are contain discussions about banal, trivial and ordinary stories (many stories are the same in this site with different models but THE SAME!).
No one is capable of writing a story like this and resisting moralistic attempts to align it with common thought...
it is very rare to find a place where political correctness has no home... this story is politically incorrect and this makes it a rare pearl in a landscape of boring conformism

IT is ART!

If an artist want start another project is free to do that! YOU can't do anything.. you are not the GUIDE of the artists. are you?!
An artist like Michelangelo sees the goddess Venus on a marble boulder before the others... and before people like you... YOU CANNOT GIVE GUIDES AND ADVICE TO WHO CARVES THE NAKED BODY OF A WOMAN! Because the artist uses his own mind to create a work of art... you will never be able to do see nothing on a marble boulder.

obviously we are talking about games here but the concept remains the same; artists create with their mind! ANY MESSAGE from others will be A DISTRACTION

He started to rework TACOS because IS a masterpiece... but now is a bit OLD the story is complete but the project was messed up by message and posts from other people.
He humbly tried to follow that posts and messages who wanted to guide him… but soon after following those advice the developer realized that the story of The Adventurous Couple had parts that would not make sense and would not create the ending that he originally thought.
Now is the perfect time to work on more than one project... and for sure he deserve more supporters!
Usually I stay out of these arguments. Both have points to make and neither is completely wrong or completely right. But (and you knew there was one coming) I have to agree that (in my opinion) Mircom didn't have a full story developed when he released it...and that's okay. Let's face it, most developers put a game out and hope it catches on and they get $$ from patreons. I believe that Mircom had an idea of a game but he did not have a fully laid out story. In other words he didn't have a set beginning, middle and end when he released the game. If you do, then everything you do is just trying to reach that endgame. It is obvious he didn't which is why he allowed his patreons to change his story. I get it, I'm not criticizing him. I think it is a lesson learned for all developers that they do plan the end and then find a way to get there. It prevents situations like he encountered when the game took off and he tried to please all his patreons. And I'll say it again, I am not criticizing him at all. I think it is a lesson for all developers when they put a game out. It will allow you to stay true to the message you wanted. Also, I'm not saying they shouldn't listen to what their patreons are suggesting but make sure it doesn't pull you away from your story.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
So the original story is abandoned - in that you can't continue from old saves? If that's the case it IS abandoned and a new game started. If that's the case it's getting deleted and added to the "shit dev" pile. I always do that with restarts and drop if a patron.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, just a simple question, TACOS, is the whole game chapter 1-15 or the continuation of 15?
(I read that when I download chapter 14 i have the whole game, how many days ?)
the day numberation does nothing for players like me which never did play this game. So with the statement first 10 days I don't know what to do which such an Information.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017

IT is ART!

You are white knighting way to hard....
Comparing him to Michelangelo and then saying his work was shit and needed a THIRD rewrite because "comments distract him waah waah", yeah sure that happened a bunch to Michelangelo.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes