gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
WOW FML ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME!!! All that time just to pull the typical dev BS move and remake what doesn't need to be remade because they are in a rut and want to milk it more. I actually defended this dev in other chats too when people talked shit about them. But instead of continuing an already ,ade story they have to do a remake... Got my hopes up just to crush them Original Story MY ASS your remaking the same thing!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing TACOS day 1-10 initial thoughts. i am at day 4 so far and have some initial thoughts. first of all..no hotwife stat in the stats box. just faithful..cuck and faithful. Tony loses faithful stat as soon as he lets the masseuse blow him. yet he tells Anne she gave him a bj, she says she doesn't believe him yet he still has the faithful stat at false. wonder how many guys Anne will fuck and still remain as faithful true stat. ok so there is more story renders regarding the teasing from the website tasks. so that's fine. i rejected Ryan coming to visit too cause he's a dick. will be interesting to see how much control the player has over who Anne fucks around with behind Tony's back. well back to the game.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Just to be sure, to start a new game do I load "TACOS Part 1" first, then Part 14 and 15?
Or do I have to load "Chapter 1-10 Old" as well? And is there a walkthrough mod for Part 1?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Just to be sure, to start a new game do I load "TACOS Part 1" first, then Part 14 and 15?
Or do I have to load "Chapter 1-10 Old" as well? And is there a walkthrough mod for Part 1?
It's literally a remake just slightly altered that's it. Hasn't even made it to any content yet.

Reactions: Logber

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
It's literally a remake just slightly altered that's it. Hasn't even made it to any content yet.
Thanks for the quick answer but unfortunately I'm not really smarter now xD
Does this mean that I should first load "Chapter 1-10 Old" and "TACOS PART1" is just a remake with hardly any content?

Reactions: dian091

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the quick answer but unfortunately I'm not really smarter now xD
Does this mean that I should first load "Chapter 1-10 Old" and "TACOS PART1" is just a remake with hardly any content?
If you play the chp 14 file you can play from chp 1 all the way to the end before he deciding to make this bs remake. The remake isn't worth playing if your looking for content just what you'll have to wait half a year per update for what you can already see.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Hey, I haven't played the remake yet, but I don't mind if he doesn't continue with that ridiculous second part, in which it turned out that despite my choice to NOT sleep with the MC's father, she only rode his cock on the way. Although I maintained the characteristics of love at a high level and there were no betrayals either. I don’t understand why the authors give a choice where, in fact, my choice is not taken into account? Well, just make it so that it was a plot move without a choice and that's it. How do I find out in the end that my boundaries have been violated, boundaries that I don't want to go beyond, have been trampled and put in my face as a fact, like hey dude it already happened, deal with it. This is such crap!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
its a rework, so you start new game, with same story but with few changes i guess.
Still even has the same old choices from the original just polished up and changed the backgrounds and some models of characters we know so have to get used to new looks on some. She looks the same as the original just alittle more plastic lol.

Reactions: Malika1234
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes