JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
I didn't really like the latest updates anyway. Game was already kinda dying to me, that the dev restarts it or whatnot, well.. Would've been better if he created new content but, I think he feels it too, there isn't any tension, and he just "tries" to restart it with okay I cheated and me too and let's retry and re do it all again but it doesn't work. When he should've developed deeper on the father and that friend brian or the other guy whatever his name was, incredible in bed, a black bald man, yeah?

Whatever, gl hf, will redownload it when I see new content or "completed" status.
yup, he kept adding random characters, where there was absolutely zero tension, instead of following up with the dad, the friend, and the girl from work's boyfriend. Like the plot threads were RIGHT THERE, just keep those going, really confused why he decided it was time to throw in a random plumber or doctor. Or whenever there would be an additional random female. Why? The game didn't need new side characters.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not saying they shouldn't listen to what their patreons are suggesting but make sure it doesn't pull you away from your story.
my replay was for not for you but was for WuzzyFuzzy I don't understand which of the many topics I covered in my post do you want to argue with me about
Usually I stay out of these arguments. Both have points to make and neither is completely wrong or completely right. But (and you knew there was one coming) I have to agree that (in my opinion) Mircom didn't have a full story developed when he released it
you should have stayed out of it this time too
why are you trying to think as if you know Mircom's way of thinking and working?
This story was clearly written since the beginning... (but something changes after Martin scene.. here began his mistake of listening to those who told him that he would have won more supporters by changing and adding useless characters
probably in the hope of having more paying supporters Mircom has realized that:
1) the supporters have not increased.
2) the story was taking a direction with too many side characters that have nothing to do with the relationship between Tony and Anne
TACOS will have fewer chapters than before (I personally hope for more than 10)... this means that many secondary characters will not be included.
...in the best TV series even the best screenwriters leave the ending open and this is a sign of skill because if a character becomes unexpectedly important the ending has to be rewritten.
In this case the migli of the game was a mess with nonsense!

The problem was not and will never be about the endings

Writing the ending of a story is always the last thing to do in the professional productions

The story is in the head of the artist... he makes a mistake that in the new TACOS will be fixed!

I work in book and song production…I guarantee you the best writers don't write the ending they leave the ending open.
Writing the ending of a story is always the last thing to do! Writing the ending first is like taking your dick and cutting it off with a sharp knife :cool: :eek:
the artist lets himself be carried away by the characters... and only sometimes he talks to friends and aficionados.. sometimes he talks about the story to his wife to understand a female point of view... or he has a working group...

there are always many possible endings...
but surely as the best Hollywood productions teach, leaving an open ending to a possible sequel is always the best.
most developers put a game out and hope it catches on and they get $$ from patreons. I believe that Mircom had an idea of a game but he did not have a fully laid out story. In other words he didn't have a set beginning, middle and end when he released the game.
Wrong!
Mircom already explain why in the message to his Patreon fans
He will be able to make a masterpiece because now he won't repeat the mistakes made in the useless hope of earning more.. and it looks like a success because his supporters are growing up everyday.

Money is very important for any professional artist and the Patreon site was made to just for help ALL the artists!

I have read in his messages that he is quitting his job!
As soon writing games WILL BE the main job for Mircom....

I can just write my end now;)
Good Luck Mircom3D and thanks for your great Job!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What I don't get at the beginning is why even mention that Kenny and his wife have 3 boys if they're not going to be part of the storyline and also say that Anne is a sort of nanny/assistant, pretty sure before she was just an assistant.

Think there was also somewhere where MC or narrator called Anne, Kelly.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Mmm, that's alot of links, lol....so where do we start the game at the beginning, the 1-10 download, or this new Tacos, or the 14 full? I'm confused! :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mmm, that's alot of links, lol....so where do we start the game at the beginning, the 1-10 download, or this new Tacos, or the 14 full? I'm confused! :LOL:

You don't have to download everything. I wrote you which versions are which

1-10 CH - This is the old version with game worse graphics

chapter 14= ,1-14Ch - This is a new graphic,New choices in the game, new scenes that were not in the old version of the game with bug fixes -old version

15Ch=TAC2-Ch15 new second part of the game

TACOS Part 1

Reactions: CharleyT and neti

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
TACOS is the third rework of the same story
All versions are failed attempt to complete the story
the first one 1-10 is very old and the first that was released
the CH14 is the second attempt... that failed at CH15 TAC2

TACOS is the third attempt to finally create a game with complete story...

All versions are great and can be enjoyable they all talking about the same story with little differences

you can search in the Patreon page or in previous posts in this thread for more info

tarshack

May 15, 2018
TACOS is the third rework of the same story
All versions are failed attempt to complete the story
the first one 1-10 is very old and the first that was released
the CH14 is the second attempt... that failed at CH15 TAC2

TACOS is the third attempt to finally create a game with complete story...

All versions are great and can be enjoyable they all talking about the same story with little differences

you can search in the Patreon page or in previous posts in this thread for more info
way too clutter and confusing links , remember story line just llike links keep it simple and clean
i suggest just get rid of 1-10 off links completely if it was that bad for graphics.
if chapter 14 is 1 to 14 then name it as such , 15 is a stand alone,
tacos a remake
seriously need to trim stuff down put tacos up note it as restart and do like others do with a tag such as get "older version v1- 14 or v15 click here "

Reactions: Kassan06969

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
The Adventurous Couple...OS?
The
Adventurous
Couple
Over
Simplified
???

Because so far the volume of choices you can make is severely reduced.
wait-a-minute-wait-what.gif

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If this is the original story, and how it was supposed to be told...it's a massive downgrade even from first release IMHO. I mean, changing your game for a third time offering less choices, and less story is appealing from a Dev standpoint. From the player side of things, it's a good way to get people to stop paying attention to your game.
Sheesh, what a disappointment

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If this is the original story, and how it was supposed to be told...it's a massive downgrade even from first release IMHO. I mean, changing your game for a third time offering less choices, and less story is appealing from a Dev standpoint. From the player side of things, it's a good way to get people to stop paying attention to your game.
Sheesh, what a disappointment
Tbh, I stopped playing this before because it went in a direction I didn't like, but thought I would give it another go under this new guise, that was pretty short really, I expected more content for the first part.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I didnt even play the revamped one, i remembered the game and come here to check on it, i was surprised that is being revamped/reboot again, wtf is this dev doing, if he doesnt have any more ideias just make it small and make a fcking ending this at this point is milking the cow until its last drop.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
That's why I'm of the opinion that when you start writing you MUST have in mind where it all starts and how it ends, and you have to go through the rest with your character so that you don't get bored. If you know the end, it does not mean that you know everything, because you do not know how you came to this end. If you act on this concept, then most likely you will not lose your fuse and you will not have to do remakes every time you do not know what to do next. You have already finished the game, you just need to go with the character to this end and after that take a break and start a new project.))

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
I kinda like the direction of this new rendition. Though I will admit it is too early to tell how it will go. The problems I had with the last version were that it seemed to just try to rapid fire sex scenes without enough build up or story and it had some coding issues that resulted in dialog that did not match variables. For instance the MC would acknowledge being unfaithful to Anne despite being completely faithful. I'm optimistic because the dev has the opportunity to fix the technical problems of the game, streamline the story, expand the buildup between scenes by prioritizing quality over quantity, and may be able to do all of this at a more rapid pace by repurposing art from the previous version. We will see how it goes.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes