88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You need to re-read the whole post you are replying to.
Adviar5050 was casting his thoughts and opinions, not starting an argument.
You are just a "not very smart" person trying to sound like a "smart person" which is probably why you end up sounding like a "pretentious fucking douche nozzle"
as always when you have no arguments you try to discredit who talks about the screenplay... I just quoted the parts of Adviar5050 that didn't make any sense...

but let me understand are you his lawyer?
do you think you are a smart person?
You're just trying to offend me, but for what?

No game developer has the full story unfolded when they released it
you have to read again my post
I did'nt not offend
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-1-mircom3d.7192/post-10173712

maybe I'm not that smart but your post can be considered OT and a personal attack as lawyer of Adviar5050

I didn't offend anyone but you are offending by calling pretentious fucking douche nozzle

----

just for your information I CATCHED YOU! I believe your fake account hides the fact that you are Adviar5050

I think your post will be deleted soon

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I don't understand, is this the SECOND fucking remake of the first chapters ? why would he even do that, he could have just continued the game with the new chapter 15 starting.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there is a reason for repetitive posts. not many people have the patience to read 500 pages of comments. once i started following game threads, i read a few pages but mostly the recent ones. yeah i know, repetitive comments are boring to go through which is why we can scroll down as fast as we want!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there is a reason for repetitive posts. not many people have the patience to read 500 pages of comments. once i started following game threads, i read a few pages but mostly the recent ones. yeah i know, repetitive comments are boring to go through which is why we can scroll down as fast as we want!
the reson is ok
I'm not saying that they do not have ask question

That is why I suggest to use the OP and put a "developer note" just for the users that comeback after time

Developer Note only about why the game was reworked!...
this question will be posted tons of time in the future days

By this way will be easy to replay as: "have you read the OP?"
or your answer is in the OP

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im a little lost here with all the downloads and where to start.. logic says the oldest but id sooner get a opinion of one who has played it

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
im a little lost here with all the downloads and where to start.. logic says the oldest but id sooner get a opinion of one who has played it
The newest (ie, TACOS part 1). The other two are, and will remain, unfinished. The newest is another redo.

You can certainly play the first two (and the add-on mods if you wish) as they have some good scenes; but, they're a dead end.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The newest (ie, TACOS part 1). The other two are, and will remain, unfinished. The newest is another redo.

You can certainly play the first two (and the add-on mods if you wish) as they have some good scenes; but, they're a dead end.
Many thanx for the advise and reply, i'll start as you said as it seems a more logical choice unless i run out of other stuff to read between updates

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn on top of making multiple remakes and another pointless game "Christina". Sucks to be a patreon of his if he really does away with all tiers making everyone pay the same amount so he can make more money... LMAO once again proving the point of only doing it for the money and will change content based on that. Mind you no more 1$ tier everyone paying 8$.

Reactions: Kassan06969

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For all we know, Christina will end up being a much better game than TAC. It is almost certain to be better received and at the moment is free of the baggage that is weighing down this project. I've never seen a game played so much by people who seem to reject its entire premise and reason for existing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because there was a mod for the earlier versions that made much more sense plot wise.
Going from weirdo to weirdo and the dialogues being cringier than rape and murder series,
it quickily devolved into watching another NTR mindless whore parody, throw plot outta here.
As explained before, we have mods for the early versions and them mods mend the plot.
Without the plot, we get helpless window watching the trainwreck of mindless promiscuity.
Still, as the protagonists both lived together and talked of a plot never actually acted on
in any meaningful way, as every time tension sparked, another deluge of mindless promiscuity
would come and sweep what little plot and tension had managed to come to the forefront.
Example: MC and his dad compete for girls - Dev made it almost guaranteed Ann resolved
the whole tension by giving in to the dad at the drop of the hat - plot and tension be damned.

Luckily for us, there is this mod that made it somewhat coherent MC could fight back
and Ann would hold on to the plot, making the whole thing actually worth while.

Of course, some players got hooked on the no plot no reason wagon and all that.

For actual gamers, there is the mod.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Probably one of my biggest narrative gripes, when a game's writing is just 95~99% dialogue, with the thoughts and inner lives of the characters never being explored.
Couldn't agree more. The eroticism which is completely lacking in most of the games on this site originates from the minds of the characters then blooms in how and when they verbalize those thoughts. Without communicating the workings of the mind all we have is reporting. Someone arrives on the scene, describes what has/is happening and then leaves until the next newsworthy occurrence. That, then, leads to a lack of depth and connection.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I think Good Girl Gone Bad did this fairly well. Illustrating a characters rationalization for taking the next step, whatever that may be, is always more rewarding for the player than just explaining the progression arc with time and repetition. Basically the MC of that game would get a small taste of some kink, at the players choice, and that would spark her desire for more of it. The player would get loads of the MC's inner thoughts to explain the new craving of the MC for more or wilder versions of whatever this kink was. Of course with Anne these would likely be portrayed in conversations between Anne and the player rather than Anne's thoughts.
Honestly? Adopting a deuteragonist setup I think could do wonders for the narrative.

Too bad that's just a pipe dream. The one thing that might have made a 3rd reboot worthwhile would be a narrative rework, and given how slavish this release has been to the original (same 'tell, don't show' story telling, same wooden characters, same cringe dialogue), there's zero reason to think anything like that is going to happen.

Can someone with some actual writing chops do an intervention here? Abduct the titular couple, and write a much better story around the original premise, please?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Honestly? Adopting a deuteragonist setup I think could do wonders for the narrative.

Too bad that's just a pipe dream. The one thing that might have made a 3rd reboot worthwhile would be a narrative rework, and given how slavish this release has been to the original (same 'tell, don't show' story telling, same wooden characters, same cringe dialogue), there's zero reason to think anything like that is going to happen.

Can someone with some actual writing chops do an intervention here? Abduct the titular couple, and write a much better story around the original premise, please?
There was a spicy mod that tried to improve the story, but from what I remember, the Dev asked the mod to stop? Can't remember off the top of my head, but the mod made Anne think mean thoughts about her hubby while she's getting nailed by her stud of the hour.
Wish I knew what happened to that, it brought some life to the story and closer to real life thoughts of what once was a loyal loving wife turned whore by her husband.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
There was a spicy mod that tried to improve the story, but from what I remember, the Dev asked the mod to stop? Can't remember off the top of my head, but the mod made Anne think mean thoughts about her hubby while she's getting nailed by her stud of the hour.
Wish I knew what happened to that, it brought some life to the story and closer to real life thoughts of what once was a loyal loving wife turned whore by her husband.

I mean, if you want to lean into the cheating/netorare aspect over the sharing, that is absolutely the way to go. Being exposed to Anne's inner thoughts and dialogue in order to give an audience a peek at the things her husband can't know? If done well, that's super hot. The slow, but ultimately willing, turn to corruption and falling from grace of the primary female love interest is one of my all time favorite kinks (and it is also exceedingly rare). All too often we get turbosluts who instantly cave with zero tension for the express purpose of feeding into the cucking of the MC rather than exploring the debauchery of the love interest. For me, cuckoldry isn't fun. But cheating and corruption, the taboo of doing and getting off to things they know they shouldn't? That's lots of fun.

There's a good premise with a mediocre setup here, that is unfortunately being lost to cringe writing, a nonsensical plot with too many disposable characters, and now the umpteenth reboot. Again, we need a creative intervention to rescue Anne and place her sexy ass in a game with much better writing and a more focused plot, allowing her to slowly explore her latent exhibitionism; with the possibility of giving into temptation and crossing over the line from an open consensual relationship into one of cheating, lies, and ever increasing self gratification.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've said it before: this is a female protag game in which the majority of the narrative is mistakenly given to a male character. Tony is the least interesting person here. It would be so much better if we were privy to more of Anne's thoughts and desires instead of his simple-minded "ya babe, fuck him" BS.

Think about the first Martin scene (in the bathroom). The MC is given a set of choices: to keep Martin out of the shower, to let him in (but no sex), or to let him have sex with Anne. The latter two choices make absolutely no sense in a story in which Martin already stole his son's girlfriend with the power of his giant schlong. Many, perhaps most, players will go ahead and send him in there anyway, because that's the kind of game it is, but even for a guy with an out of control cuckolding fetish, there's one and only one answer he could rationally give.

Now, reconsider that scene if we're in Anne's head, rather than Tony's. Her husband tells Martin to stay out of the shower, and he does, but she can see that huge dick right there, and she's intrigued. Depending on what she's done, how far Tony's pushed her, how corrupted she is, she might just slip out of bed later that night and crawl into Martin's. A choice she makes, because there's actually a justification for her wanting to fuck him. That reason doesn't exist from Tony's POV. After which all her sneaking around behind her husband's back to bang his dad makes a lot more sense, because now she's addicted.

The same goes for the Dre scene in their apartment. If Tony joins them, she says later that she wishes he hadn't. Nothing at all comes of this, because Tony's an idiot and he doesn't actually care much about what Anne does or doesn't want. Wouldn't that scene be better if Anne was in bed, thinking to herself that she wishes Tony had left her and Dre alone, and plotting to make that happen at some point?

Again: with Ryan, she can cheat on her husband, but the game's ridiculous about setting it up, because the perspective is wrong. Tony has to send Ryan home, and then he has to leave the bar himself. In other words, Tony has to take two actions to make her cheat on him; if he doesn't do those things, there's no way to know whether or not Anne and Ryan fucked. How does that make sense? Ryan should leave the bar for "reasons," Anne should decide that she wants to fuck him, and Tony shouldn't find out until later...and I don't mean the next morning. We can still see the scene if we're playing from Anne's POV, but now there's actual narrative intrigue; we know she's cheated, we can learn why she's cheated, and now that's something she and her husband are going to have to deal with. As it stands, they have a lame breakfast confrontation in which Tony whines that she did something he's not only been begging her to do, but in which he specifically set up the conditions for her to do it. And now he's upset, for about a minute, because she hid it from him. Wouldn't it be so much better if she hid it from him for a long time? If, a few weeks down the road, he was forced to confront the fact that Anne's not really doing this for the sake of his fetish anymore?

I realize why devs don't write female protag games, but this one should be. Or at least dual protag.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes