88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For me personally, I don't need the Dev to go back and correct all the bad parts of the game
I am happy that you or others can no longer influence this story...because the story of this couple is a masterpiece and must be rewrite as Mircom3D originally intended to write it. :cool:

the decision to rewrite it is no more your business!

• Angry
Reactions: Kassan06969

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I am happy that you or others can no longer influence this story...because the story of this couple is a masterpiece and must be rewrite as Mircom3D originally intended to write it. :cool:
This is what I don't get. If he wanted to make this game different, then why didn't he? It's his game, he can make it any way he wants to. And if he can be so easily influenced, to make the game differently to what he originally intended. How can you be so sure he won't do the same thing again?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
These are my questions to the developer and his answers

Hi, I have some questions about TACOS

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.

2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3. Will the stats be improved? Anna cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others and the stats will not change always faithful but should change to unfaithful

The stats will be more accurate yes.

4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves

5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.

6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.

7. I would like the routes to be different from each other, e.g. when I'm on a swing tour, I don't mix that tour with another tour like you did recently in your game. I was on a faithful route, but I had a fraudulent route

Agree,

8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.

9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad

10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.

11. Why don't I have swing stats in the new game?

Swing stats will come later in the game.

12. Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor?

Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

13. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.

14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.

15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
That was thorough ; thanks for asking and sharing the answers, mate

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is what I don't get. If he wanted to make this game different, then why didn't he? It's his game, he can make it any way he wants to. And if he can be so easily influenced, to make the game differently to what he originally intended. How can you be so sure he won't do the same thing again?
have you read my previous posts?
have you read Mircom3d post in the patreon

This is probably not the post you’ve been expecting or waiting for, but I need to let you all know.
Over the holidays I did a lot of thinking and looking into my life and many discussions with my wife about what I want to do going forward.
I'm not going away, I'm here to stay but I really want to make this work and make this my full time work. But the only way for that to happen is to be making at least as much money as I am at my everyday job and the only way for that to happen is for me to make more regular updates and spend more time on each individual update. I'm currently already spending all the free time I have on working on the game so how can that happen?

I have set myself a goals to make this a reality in this year. I will be reducing the time that I spend at my everyday job to spend more on this project. This will hurt me financially at first for sure but I hope it pays off in the end. Sacrifices have to me made, right? haha I also want to be more present on here and on forums and on my discord channel.

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.

This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.

So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.

I hope you will all agree that this is the best direction for me to take. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care and thank you all for your support.

Mircom3D
he made a mistake and now he wants to correct it... and this is the best thing he could do
because only those who have the humility to admit their mistakes can create an original work of art that is not influenced by the trend of the moment

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
These are my questions to the developer and his answers

Hi, I have some questions about TACOS

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.

2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3. Will the stats be improved? Anna cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others and the stats will not change always faithful but should change to unfaithful

The stats will be more accurate yes.

4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves

5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.

6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.

7. I would like the routes to be different from each other, e.g. when I'm on a swing tour, I don't mix that tour with another tour like you did recently in your game. I was on a faithful route, but I had a fraudulent route

Agree,

8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.

9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad

10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.

11. Why don't I have swing stats in the new game?

Swing stats will come later in the game.

12. Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor?

Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

13. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.

14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.

15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
Finally you will be happy! (maybe)
Everything will depend on your choices... but be careful about installing the new MOD please ;)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
have you read my previous posts?
have you read Mircom3d post in the patreon

he made a mistake and now he wants to correct it... and this is the best thing he could do
because only those who have the humility to admit their mistakes can create an original work of art that is not influenced by the trend of the moment
Your insinuation that other people have been responsible for the Dev not creating the story he wanted to, is totally false. Nowhere in that post does he make that claim. It's pretty clear that he never had any real plan for how the game was going to develop, and for the past few years he's just been drifting aimlessly, making it up as he went along. Which is why he lost his passion for the game, and why he was so easily 'influenced by the trend of the moment'.

It had nothing to do with other people at all, and entirely to do with his own failure to have any kind of clear vision for how the game was going to develop in the future.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

the decision to rewrite it is no more your business!
Masterpiece? Chill out a bit, your simp is showing.

Anyways, I did read the copy-paste you did from the dev's Patreon, where he claimed that TACOS would have not only updated renders, but updated writing. Well, that really sucks to hear. If they had just copy-pasted the old dialogue, that would be lazy, but it would also explain why it hadn't gotten any better. But the fact that the supposedly 'new' dialogue is just as wooden, lifeless, and cringe inducing as the old dialogue? Then the dev has demonstrated that their writing chops haven't noticeably increased in those 5+ years of development. That is sad, and destroys any hope I had for a potential future with this game.

So keep drinking the Kool-Aid if that's what gets your rocks off I guess, but it sure as shit is no 'masterpiece'.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
the new version is almost the same as the first 10 days in both old releases.... so it ends before the first vacation
Which doesn't really give me a reason to play this game again as it stands. Until we start getting real changes to the content, as the Dev suggests we will eventually after the first few weeks, I'm not going to be playing again.

I may not agree with the Dev or you about this revamp, but I can't stop him from doing it. It's gonna happen whether I like it or not. And in any case I do ultimately like this game, quite a lot. And I will continue to play it eventually, regardless of whether I have issues with some elements of it, now or in the future.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The dev is married, yet we are yet to see any realistic ways he still is married,
like many would presume, there has to be something they did together,
commisioning Ann for free to nobodies and effectively jerking in the corner
beat and resigned, is not any way shape or form of a relationship, but
staying in a hollow complacent hell whgile procrastinating going anywhere.

The couple never did cellebrate their life style, as bed side stories
of what Ann did totally alone and not a thought about tony the whole day
does not scream plot or story or a reasonable worth while experience.

As stated before, anyone loosing their time watching Tony beat and Ann treated like a
lice infested two bit whore
would much better be spent watching a meaningful soap opera with actual emotional
performances, lack luster sex and repeat then tell looser Tony about it got sad and old fast.

Surely the choice to write Tacos with more dialogues and renders follows your discourse of more introspection ... however the story is based on a couple who have been married for 5 years ... and important... they have no children.
I don't know many childless couples who after 5 years of marriage continue to be together if they don't find an alternative way to motivate the continuation of their relationship...
Usually they become animal rights activists and I have neighbors who have about 15 dogs, cats and birds... they dedicate all day to taking care of and collecting animals

what I mean is that many comments fail to put themselves in the shoes of a couple and what it means to have a relationship that after 5 years has produced nothing ... many do not realize the boredom that a relationship of this type may cause

I believe that this story is very believable by following and reading the dialogues between them well and that one of the possible endings could just be that Anne gets pregnant or that it turns out that one or both of them are unable to have children for some health reason
I don't think they are into introspection and reflection...
I believe that when you are 25/27 years old (considering college finished around 22) the couple is trying to stay together and they decide how to do it.... I already described the only event that for me can change the status quo of their relationship---
they can also decide to divorce at the end ... but this would be a bust for both Tony and Anne
This all seems very good. But the question is, will the Dev be able to make all of this work, without making the errors he has made repeatedly throughout the duration of this game? As recently as Chapter 15, he made a complete mess of everything, as you pointed out. It's not inspiring me with a lot of confidence, that he's going to be able to achieve what he claims above. We could end up with another revamp, that's no better than what we currently have. Making a lot of changes to the game, means a lot of potential to screw things up even more, So until I see something different that tells me the Dev has learned from past mistakes, I'm going to take all of the above with a huge pinch of salt.

If he's going to devote a load of time revamping the game, then he has to get it right, so that this isn't another massive waste of time. So far the changes seem to have been fairly cosmetic, and therefore less potential to fuck things up. But after the first few weeks, it appears we're going to get a lot more revamped content, and that's when things could start to go wrong again, if the Dev hasn't learned from the errors he's made in the past.

The Dev claims he wants Anne and Tony to be the couple he originally envisioned them to be. But it was him who made them into the couple they've become and nobody else. If he wanted them to be different, then why didn't he make them that way? That statement makes no sense whatsoever. And when he starts saying stuff like that, I start thinking does this guy really have a clear vision for this game?

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This all seems very good. But the question is, will the Dev be able to make all of this work, without making the errors he has made repeatedly throughout the duration of this game? As recently as Chapter 15, he made a complete mess of everything, as you pointed out. It's not inspiring me with a lot of confidence, that he's going to be able to achieve what he claims above. We could end up with another revamp, that's no better than what we currently have. Making a lot of changes to the game, means a lot of potential to screw things up even more, So until I see something different that tells me the Dev has learned from past mistakes, I'm going to take all of the above with a huge pinch of salt.

If he's going to devote a load of time revamping the game, then he has to get it right, so that this isn't another massive waste of time. So far the changes seem to have been fairly cosmetic, and therefore less potential to fuck things up. But after the first few weeks, it appears we're going to get a lot more revamped content, and that's when things could start to go wrong again, if the Dev hasn't learned from the errors he's made in the past.

The Dev claims he wants Anne and Tony to be the couple he originally envisioned them to be. But it was him who made them into the couple they've become and nobody else. If he wanted them to be different, then why didn't he make them that way? That statement makes no sense whatsoever. And when he starts saying stuff like that, I start thinking does this guy really have a clear vision for this game?
All renders are ready
as I said he have just to add about 10% and rework something + endings

and of course during the time he will release the new game Christina

none of us have the witches' glass ball to read into the future...
just wait for the next announcement about the working in progress.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why this ?
I was talking about the Mod if i remember well maybe Sadowdark installed the mod in the CH14 (you can search in some of his previous posts 10/15 o more previous pages)
As you know the MOD can unlock all path so the choices you made in the game maybe let you see unwanted scenes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was talking about the Mod if i remember well maybe Sadowdark installed the mod in the CH14 (you can search in some of his previous posts 10/15 o more previous pages)
As you know the MOD can unlock all path so the choices you made in the game maybe let you see unwanted scenes
"Like" (i'm out of reactions) Ahhh ok, I tested the Mod and It is actually quite good marked (about sensible content for the player) so no "danger" from there (talking about the mod in the Spoiler of chapter 15) it gives you certiain security not to run into

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"Like" (i'm out of reactions) Ahhh ok, I tested the Mod and It is actually quite good marked (about sensible content for the player) so no "danger" from there (talking about the mod in the Spoiler of chapter 15) it gives you certiain security not to run into
you are talking about a different mod CH15
I'm talking about this
Lord Ashram Cheat/Mod for CH14

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you are talkingabout a different mod
I'm talking about this

Lord Ashram Cheat/Mod for CH14
No, the mod for CH 14 was the one, and I found it quite good actually, but then again, we both share only that we are not in to the Cuck szenario, but we aproach and process that very diffirent, ( I admire the imersion with the MC you have) so yeah, I was more afraid about some techical Issues with save files , than other, and the same mod for Chapter 15 is not at the same level as the one for chapter 14

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, the mod for CH 14 was the one, and I found it quite good actually, but then again, we both share only that we are not in to the Cuck szenario, but we aproach and process that very diffirent, ( I admire the imersion with the MC you have) so yeah, I was more afraid about some techical Issues with save files , than other, and the same mod for Chapter 15 is not at the same level as the one for chapter 14
CH15 is a mistake with or without mod and TAC2 was abandoned... (the mod was made just for try to correct to see martin scene)
TAC1 can be considered as the first part complete

I'm a big fan because I immediately understood that TAC was different from the other games since the first time I found it there ... the second remake had just begun ...
What fascinated me is that the story is very believable.. I too had a similar story with my first girlfriend and it lasted for 7 years... we were in a rock band...radio and so om

I recently discovered thanks to Sadowdark that the TACOS is about a true story ... (of course wth sometimes invented sometimes exaggerated more or less)
you can see the part of the dev answer here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was the confirmation that this game is and will be a masterpiece

Thanks

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
88stanford88 ; Totally agre with CH 15, and yeah, if you can identify with the story of a game it becomes another level
I liked it too, and let's see where the Tacos go .....(normally into the belly of my son, and his friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) sorry pun intended.
so now get my Spicy sauce, and enjoy TACOS (I just finished the old ver.) Sadowdark good move mate, you answerd me a question ....

Reactions: Sadowdark

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I dunno, how many people actually read Playboy unironically for the articles? From what I remember, they had a pretty crack editorial staff (kinda like how Buzzfeed is now, even though most know of them as the stupid quiz website), but it largely wasn't what they were known for outside of those already in the know.

But yeah, mid-30's here, and I do unironically play these games more for the story than anything else. The titillation is fun, but it's fun in the way Game of Thrones was; but the reason folks got hooked on that series was the characters and narrative, the occasional tiddie was just a bonus.

I do think however there is a general lack of maturity among this whole sub-genre, as seen in the premise of many games, their protagonists, and even down to the actions of the developers themselves. Lots of games about cringey twenty-something losers who look and act like dumb pre-teens while they trip into unearned pussy left and right. The barrier to entry is low, the standards are rock bottom (NTR focused games are largely slop in the trough of the NTR fanboy hogs), and the allure of Patreon funding is high. Not exactly the sort of environment that attracts and fosters an abundance of auteur talent.
At one time, Playboy had very credible literary merit. Bradbury, Asimov, Atwood, Kerouac, Alex Haley interview with MLK, Jimmy Carter interview, Vidal, etc. I first looked upon it's pages in the early 70s, but had to do so in a top secret location. :sneaky:

The rest of your comment is well-stated and I agree. Other than a few gems, this place is largely awash in a sea of mediocrity. I guess that's the way it is in most spaces, though.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes