cancunlsp

Jun 20, 2017
So how do you get the full game? It has 1-10, 14, and 15. where is 11-13? It would be much easier for one download for the whole game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
downloading the 1-14 then 15 will get you everything. though 1-10 has some different stuff in there but there are lots of missing renders there too if i remember correctly. but been a long time since i played that version.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The game is kinda funny that way. They say that they are from Vancouver BC in the dialogue (I know it's not Vancouver, WA which is across the river from Portland, OR) but a lot of the assets indicate that they live in Arizona.
Apparently in that reality, developers find it easier to "film" in Arizona instead of the northern cities. Much like Vancouver is in our reality.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
some of the early scenes mention English Bay and Kits Beach. so yeah, that is Vancouver BC. how do i know this? that is where i live...
Damn! I have to restart the whole game from the beginning just to take more attention at the story location :cool:
and.... ohhhhooo that's very good to know!!!
If your avatar is like you, soon i'll be visit Vancouver BC;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I always liked that Tony had the option to fuck Anne's mom whether or not Anne fucked Martin. He did it in the living room while Anne was sulking in the guest bedroom so there is virtually no chance that Anne didn't lay there listening to it thinking "Mom! You fucking whore! Why do you always do this?" Yet that storyline never gets the same hate as the Martin storyline.

Reactions: 88stanford88

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So how do you get the full game? It has 1-10, 14, and 15. where is 11-13? It would be much easier for one download for the whole game.
You don't.

Chapter 1-10 was the first attempt to tell this story.

Chapter 1-14 was the first reboot, retreading the ground of the original and then some.

Chapter 15 was technically The Adventurous Couple 2, meant to be a hard break in the narrative, but also a direct continuation of the Chapters 1-14 version. It was a way to make the game smaller, and have an excuse to trim a lot of the excess characters, stories, and tangents that were going nowhere that the game had accumulated up to that point. Think of it like when Disney bought Star Wars, then they went about deciding what was and was not 'cannon' going forward (out with Luke Skywalker getting married to Mara Jade, in with Palpatine clones).

The latest version is yet another reboot, going back to the very beginning of the story for now the 3rd time. It has far less content than what is in Chapter 1-14, but outside of some marginally better renders, what content is there is nearly identical to the content it does cover from the previous version (and makes me personally wonder why in the fuck we're even here doing this song and dance yet again).

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I always liked that Tony had the option to fuck Anne's mom whether or not Anne fucked Martin. He did it in the living room while Anne was sulking in the guest bedroom so there is virtually no chance that Anne didn't lay there listening to it thinking "Mom! You fucking whore! Why do you always do this?" Yet that storyline never gets the same hate as the Martin storyline.
Let's be real here. This game is almost certainly made by a dude, for a largely dude audience; and that audience is gonna be way more forgiving to a fellow dude being an asshole in the name of getting pussy than they are to said author/audience-insert character being cucked.

Actually, I can't help but wonder if that's one of the big main issues. Maybe the author never really wanted to put NTR stuff into the game? The problem being that once they did it, they found out they didn't much like it themselves, but it also happened to be both popular and also accidently became the most interesting stuff in the story? Anne takes to all of the sharing stuff so easily, there's no real conflict or drama if you're doing a straight and honest swinging route. Things only get interesting by accident whenever Anne starts to be unfaithful, as that's the first real injection of conflict and making anything here actually engaging. Without the infidelity, the game's narrative is just a series of Anne bumping into someone, having sex with them, telling her husband while she jerks him off, they kiss each other and go to bed, repeat ad nauseam.

Again, this all ties back to how the game's largest deficiency is its writing, and that's precisely what has had little to no improvement across now 3 iterations of the same damn story.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes