Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
All renders are ready
as I said he have just to add about 10% and rework something + endings

and of course during the time he will release the new game Christina

none of us have the witches' glass ball to read into the future...
just wait for the next announcement about the working in progress.
I'm not sure that's the case. Because when Sadowdark asked his tenth question about Anne working in the club owned by Tony's Uncle, the Dev said that was not going to happen until 'far in the future'. Which seems to me, to be a clear indication that Mircom3d doesn't envisage catching up to the events in Chapter 15, during any updates anytime soon. 'Far in the future', seems like years off to me?

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Will this ever get finished? Any restart is a REALLY bad sign, a second one is an extremely bad sign. I'd never patron a dev that ever did a restart.

Reactions: Cedrog

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
WTF is this TACOS? The game did not end! Why start it from the beginning now?
Best and most 'benefit of the doubt' guess? The dev didn't have a strong coherent vision for the path the game's narrative would take, and it got away from them as they continued to create more and more tangents.

So TAC2 (aka Chapter 15) was supposed to have done that, being a hard break from the original reboot (Chapter 1-14), so as to have a 'fresh start' midway through the story, allowing the dev to decide which of the story threads were actually worth developing going forward without having the pressure of being expected to see all of them to conclusion. Seemed like a good excuse to cut out a lot of the random hookup that weren't going anywhere.

But perhaps sensing that it was a half-measure that made nobody happy, we're now staring down the barrel of yet another reboot; this time going all the way back to to rehash the very beginning for the 3rd time. For some reason the dev committed to redoing a whole bunch of the renders to put on a show of doing work, but didn't bother to make any changes to the narrative or improve the dialogue. So the dev has spent a whole hell of a lot of time doing busy work in Blender or Daz3D playing dress-up to re-create renders that didn't need updating, instead of doing any meaningful work towards improving the clusterfuck narrative which it is once again on a collision course with.

So yeah, slow motion train wreck.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not sure that's the case. Because when Sadowdark asked his tenth question about Anne working in the club owned by Tony's Uncle, the Dev said that was not going to happen until 'far in the future'. Which seems to me, to be a clear indication that Mircom3d doesn't envisage catching up to the events in Chapter 15, during any updates anytime soon. 'Far in the future', seems like years off to me?
if you want to continue with your witch crystal ball you are free to do so you are still repeat the same concept as if by doing this your forecast on processing times becomes more realistic

Are you in hurry? I can understand your impatience in seeing the result os TACOS but luckily Mircom will no longer make the same mistake of listening to people like you who always want to put their nose in trying to change the story that belongs to him

I can only remind you that all renders are 80% ready and that Tony's Uncle club scenes you are talking about comes also 'far in the future' in the chapter 15 of the old abandoned draft of the story. this means that all scenes with Martin will be in TACOS

the following quote is from the dev
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
I think within 1 year we will get to the point where CH15 stopped! Also i can't wait to get to the scene where Anna accepts the job at Martin's brother's Club...

Maybe you're right Maybe I'm right? we will see... the most important thing is that the game will be BETTER and with more scenes closely focused on the MAINSTAY characters... obviously random guys will also be in the story but they will disappear because they are linked to the website's activities and couple vacations or parties

I'm sure tacos will be the best western story in the NTR genre.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is there a next of Chapter 15 !? love the scenes with aunt ^^
will continue when Tacos remake will reach the chapter 15 point
for now TACOS is planned to have 10 chapter... but there will be more content focused on the MAINSTAY CHARACTERS
Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin

you can read Micom3d message posted in his Patreon page at 17 Jan here

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow, can’t believe he answered all those questions for you. Good job and good questions by the way, now let’s play and see if they’re true. Oh I also would have asked him if Annes pussy will have the bbc magnet removed so she can actually walk by one without jumping on his dick, also will Tony ever get a chance to fuck that lawyer by his old office or that hotty from vaccation that he always saw when getting coffee?

DIRTY Filthy Animal I asked the dev your question and here is his answer

Anne’s actions will be dependent on players choice.
might be more action for MC

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Oh I also would have asked him if Annes pussy will have the bbc magnet removed so she can actually walk by one without jumping on his dick
It looks like Dre is one of the mainstay characters... sooo... I doubt your racist point of view will be in Tacos :cool:
the story takes place in Vancouver Canada or near New York.. i think there are 2 cities with the same name in North Amarica

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It looks like Dre is one of the mainstay characters... sooo... I doubt your racist point of view will be in Tacos :cool:
the story takes place in Vancouver Canada or near New York.. i think there are 2 cities with the same name in North Amarica
I’m not racist dude, I just can’t remember every African Americans name that Anne fucks, so it’s quicker to just say bbc (everybody knows what I’m talking about & your the first that’s called me racist for using it)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I’m not racist dude, I just can’t remember every African Americans name that Anne fucks, so it’s quicker to just say bbc (everybody knows what I’m talking about & your the first that’s called me racist for using it)
good for you! but is your phrase about
"would have asked him if Annes pussy will have the bbc magnet removed"
that is racist.
I never say that you are racist!
in your phrase you want remove the magnet for BBC so you are saying that is good for Anne to fuck white cocks but the dev has to remove the BBCs?
I just replay that BBCs will be on Tacos in vacation at the Gym... and so on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinthia-girl

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, Tacos is good I liked the rework (only poor Nicole still looks a bit strange to bright) but overall great work and I am shure that It was worth (this is my point of view an my opinion)
Great work Kudos and the evolution in the renders is clearly noticeable

Reactions: luna23

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
good for you! but is your phrase about BBC that is racist.
I never say that you are racist!
I just replay that some BBC will be on Tacos in vacation at the Gym... and so on!
Be fair dude, Anne's preference for black cock was beyond obvious during the second remake. She forgets about Tony and just turns loose for BBC. The funny thing to me is the myth of every black guy has a twelve-inch cock...playing sports and being the military, shared showers is commonplace...I can tell you the variation from big to small dicks on black people are just the same as white.
And a side note, you are such a white knight for this Dev I could have sworn you were the Dev's wife trying to resurrect your Hubby's failing VN until you admitted you were a dude. Unless you're part of the development process, most of what you're saying is just theory and guess work. Settle down and tell us we are all wrong once the proof is in the pudding.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The funny thing to me is the myth of every black guy has a twelve-inch cock...playing sports and being the military, shared showers is commonplace...I can tell you the variation from big to small dicks on black people are just the same as white.
Do you think i don't know? n fact if you play the game you will see that Martin as the almost same (mine is a bit bigger) size as the Dre BBC
In any case complains about BBC in this case is a bit racist! I was not the first talking about BBC this was my replay to someone else
in the game there are also WBC not only BBC so it is racist to complain only on the blacks!
Be fair dude, Anne's preference for black cock was beyond obvious during the second remake. She forgets about Tony and just turns loose for BBC.
Anne will always look to black waiters during vacation at Maldives or wherever they go (depend on your choices of course) But Tony is the first one that push Anne to flash her bobs and pussy to black and white waiters and resort guests, She will be interested in Dre that she met during the first vacation that will be in the next update and she will met other WhiteBigCocks and BBC on the beach or the barman pool as it was in the second remake but with better dialogues and renders.
Unless you're part of the development process, most of what you're saying is just theory and guess work. Settle down and tell us we are all wrong once the proof is in the pudding.
...And so? what? WTF do you want me to answer about?... BRO!
I'm Martin bro! :cool: Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 16.42.15.jpg I have a fucking WBC bro! Do you really want continue to argue about a fucking racist phrase?
Thanks to be interested in my opinions!

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game is kinda funny that way. They say that they are from Vancouver BC in the dialogue (I know it's not Vancouver, WA which is across the river from Portland, OR) but a lot of the assets indicate that they live in Arizona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes