EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Do you want slowing myself? How?
So you are one of those who thinks he knows everything and is always right? It would be interesting to know what your standards are and what stories you prefer! It's really easy to criticize others while remaining behind a shield of hypocrisy that doesn't make us understand what for you is a good game with a well written story!

I'm not one of your business and you don't have the ability to control me and believe me, my standards are unattainable for your slow brain! :cool:
I know enough to be cogent of what I don't know. But I can say this for sure; I sure as fuck can at least write better than you can (as clearly demonstrated by literally ever post either of us have made thus far). Not that it's particularly hard. All anyone has to do to clear the very low bar you have set is simply not post cringe constantly.

You have made it abundantly clear to everyone here that you have an incredibly undiscerning palette, and that your standards are rock bottom. That's fine, everyone is entitled to like what they like. But maybe stop pretending that your dollar menu bugger fetish is equivalent to a wagyu steak? Maybe also stop with the creepy Martin cosplay? You know, if you want to be less cringe.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know enough to be cogent of what I don't know. But I can say this for sure; I sure as fuck can at least write better than you can (as clearly demonstrated by literally ever post either of us have made thus far). Not that it's particularly hard. All anyone has to do to clear the very low bar you have set is simply not post cringe constantly.
the only clear thing is that you are complaining because Mircom has decided to do a third rework to this game. I'm sorry for you but you have no power over this decision
you are repeating this again and again proving your impotence. I suggest you to be less cringe.
You have made it abundantly clear to everyone here that you have an incredibly undiscerning palette, and that your standards are rock bottom. That's fine, everyone is entitled to like what they like. But maybe stop pretending that your dollar menu bugger fetish is equivalent to a wagyu steak? Maybe also stop with the creepy Martin cosplay? You know, if you want to be less cringe.
this is not your business ....and obviously I'm not Martin
I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that the path I follow in the game is Martin's
On the contrary it's you who continues to be vague and I think your blah blah about me is acceptable only because you're frustrated about the third rework! But if you want to be less cringe I suggest to avoid to repeat the same thing over and over.
As you can see talking about you or me is just a blah blah because I can be wrong same as you if I try to get in your shoes...
I will never stop saying that Martin is the best path in the game ... because I play by this way and it shows the real reasons why Tony wants to share Anne with others!.

I just remind you the OP Overview
Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
This is a great story!
The MC must try to convince Anne but Anne is not a toy in MC's hands she is your wife.. so during the evolution she will be free to react as she want depending on your choices

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, going to offer a suggestion which may help some of you sleep a bit better and longer.

I suggest the "I" button be engaged. It may help as I described above and it may also redirect your time and energies away from arguing with a traffic sign. You can continue to do it, of course, but you'll get nowhere. It's come to the point where we are just enabling the behavior.

Party on, Garth.....

Reactions: Rufio

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
A good ending has to have closure, not up in the air bullshit.
Realy? Why you repeat again your useless statement?
in all your posts you talk, talk, talk... you only talk about your hate towards how the story was written... we all get it..

close a story is the simplest and laziest way!...
keep telling the story without making the audience lose interest is something that only great writers can do

How you think as developer to close without lazy writing after 15 chapter?
I have already posted at least 3/4 different possible endings including the one where Anne gets pregnant!

...but at the end is only the dev that decides when and how to close the game!
we can only write speculation but i will never complain about Mircom decision. This story deserves to be written in the best possible way due to remain a reference in the history over the times

I quoting myself now because the following post is the best replay for your "always the same and repetitive" complaints
By the way!
Actually your post is the only and the biggest example of lazy writing here! :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Kassan06969

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ok, going to offer a suggestion which may help some of you sleep a bit better and longer.
I sleep very well, thank you!... and I'm thinking about the endings because currently it seems interesting and very fun to do it ... since the story has been reworked near to the end!
what is for all of you an happy ending for a ntr story??
...or rather, endings are usually defined in two broad categories:
Happy and Bad...
but perhaps there are also sub-categories like: "not so bad" and "not so happy" or "mixed" endings

I have many in mind but the first thing to define remains:
what could be an happy ending for Tony as MC!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Happy ending for Tony as MC.. Tony finally gets over this idiotic need to share Anne with every dude she meets. she has gotten tired of it and Tony is finally enough for her libido since they fuck like rabbits anywhere and everywhere. they also have many a 3some with many hot women that Anne brings home from the beach, the gym, wherever.
Bad ending is where Anne keeps whoring around and ends raped and murdered by Troy cause he is a pos that gets off on raping defenseless women. Tony finds out what he did and cuts his head off as revenge for Anne and then he continues to have every woman he meets since he can never feel love again after losing the love of his life.
as a bonus, Anne never told Tony about her fucking his dad, but when he finds out, he chops his dad's dick off and shoves it up his ass and then slits his throat and feeds him to the sharks.
Revenge is a dish best served cold..:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Happy ending for Tony as MC.. Tony finally gets over this idiotic need to share Anne with every dude she meets. she has gotten tired of it and Tony is finally enough for her libido since they fuck like rabbits anywhere and everywhere.
you wrote an happy end for Tony? this maybe will be happy for Anne if she remain faithful also Tony has to do the same or the couple will break soon or later..(n)
(the game is about find a way to share her as you can read in the OP Overview)
your "happy end" is a bad end for the Tony original achievement and is lazy and stupid. the MC Tony is the one who wanted to share Anne and he loves also just watch or expose her (he also says it in the TACOS dialogues) ... the happy or bad ending must be good for the couple not just for one of them!
And in your end Anne will be Tony slave forever.

the stats box contains points for both Tony and his wife so if only one of them is happy in the ending it will be an "half happiness."

they also have many a 3some with many hot women that Anne brings home from the beach, the gym, wherever.
and about Anne. Tony will never be able to know if your "wherever" includes the Martin brother club (Tony Uncle) or not
Martin is a main character and fr sure there will be always a choice were she will not fuck him... but Uncle Robert was the one who saved them that night they went out on adventures but it was going really badly for them if their uncle hadn't intervened... Tony was already passed out after the first punch.

I want try write endings that make sense with this very complex story

your ending does not take into consideration the complexity of the many events that occurred in a story that is full of different contents that cannot leave the protagonists indifferent as if nothing had happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you can see I'm using logic my and my happy end is for Tony & Anne because he is the one who want share her... happy ending applies to everyone including "your" Anne.
Bad ending is where Anne keeps whoring around and ends raped and murdered by Troy cause he is a pos that gets off on raping defenseless women. Tony finds out what he did and cuts his head off as revenge for Anne and then he continues to have every woman he meets since he can never feel love again after losing the love of his life.
in this case you wrote a bad ending just for Tony and not for Anne(n)(she loves whoring herself)
This ending is also lazy and obvious BAD(?) ending because after 15 chapters with many scenes where she whoring herself everyday there is nothing special about this bad ending in fact TROY has no reason to kill Anne she loves to fuck him... no sense he kill her! Your ending is not BAD because is the same as all the great sex scenes during the game for Anne!
The main bad end must be for the COUPLE
HERE WE GO with my bad ending for Tony & Anne
ATTENTION HORROR AND SCI-FI TAG must added to do this :

I used logic plus some Sci-fi and Horror

as a bonus, Anne never told Tony about her fucking his dad, but when he finds out, he chops his dad's dick off and shoves it up his ass and then slits his throat and feeds him to the sharks.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I think this is the best ending I have read in your post
Tony could have had feelings of revenge towards his father also for his first girlfriend Emma and if he didn't do it then it doesn't make sense to do it now... after all, Martin's behavior was what made him marry Anne who seems much more available of Emma in fucking with strangers...

I think at least 4 main endings should be written...

1) Anne and Tony loyal each other
2) Unfaithful Anne and Faithful Tony
3) Faithful Anne and faithless Tony
4 Anne and Tony both unfaithful
This mean that if you want bad and happy end... the endings will be 8 or more for me all endings are stupid including the 4 endings I've already written here :cool:
I hope this will help Mircom3D to find inspiration on a way to close the story of this amazing couple
please don't hate me too much i deserve to be loved too (Martin)
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 16.42.15.jpg

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
you wrote an happy end for Tony? this maybe will be happy for Anne if she remain faithful also Tony has to do the same or the couple will break soon or later..(n)
(the game is about find a way to share her as you can read in the OP Overview)
your "happy end" is a bad end for the Tony original achievement and is lazy and stupid. the MC Tony is the one who wanted to share Anne and he loves also just watch or expose her (he also says it in the TACOS dialogues) ... the happy or bad ending must be good for the couple not just for one of them!
And in your end Anne will be Tony slave forever.

the stats box contains points for both Tony and his wife so if only one of them is happy in the ending it will be an "half happiness."

and about Anne. Tony will never be able to know if your "wherever" includes the Martin brother club (Tony Uncle) or not
Martin is a main character and fr sure there will be always a choice were she will not fuck him... but Uncle Robert was the one who saved them that night they went out on adventures but it was going really badly for them if their uncle hadn't intervened... Tony was already passed out after the first punch.

I want try write endings that make sense with this very complex story

your ending does not take into consideration the complexity of the many events that occurred in a story that is full of different contents that cannot leave the protagonists indifferent as if nothing had happened
as you can see I'm using logic my and my happy end is for Tony & Anne because he is the one who want share her... happy ending applies to everyone including "your" Anne.
in this case you wrote a bad ending just for Tony and not for Anne(n)(she loves whoring herself)
This ending is also lazy and obvious BAD(?) ending because after 15 chapters with many scenes where she whoring herself everyday there is nothing special about this bad ending infact your ending is not BAD because is the same as all the great sex scenes in the game for Anne!
The main bad end must be for the COUPLE
HERE WE GO with my bad ending for Tony & Anne
ATTENTION HORROR AND SCI-FI TAG must added to do this :

I used logic plus some Sci-fi and Horror

I think this is the best ending I have read in your post
Tony could have had feelings of revenge towards his father also for his first girlfriend Emma and if he didn't do it then it doesn't make sense to do it now... after all, Martin's behavior was what made him marry Anne who seems much more available of Emma in fucking with strangers...

I think at least 4 main endings should be written...

1) Anne and Tony loyal
2) Unfaithful Anne and Faithful Tony
3) Faithful Anne and faithless Tony
4 Anne and Tony both unfaithful

I hope this will help Mircom3D to find inspiration on a way to close the story of this amazing couple
please don't hate me too much i deserve to be loved too (Martin)
View attachment 2443919
If we’re placing bets on the race of Anne’s baby, I’m picking African American baby & that’s not racist :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If we’re placing bets on the race of Anne’s baby, I’m picking African American baby & that’s not racist :ROFLMAO:
Not racist for sure However this is not a good end for Tony
it should be located in the stat box as Anne unfaithful and Tony total faithful

a racist phrase is if you want "remove the Anne pussy magnet" only for the BBCs and not for the Whites

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 15: Monday+Tuesday)

Note:
This game now has 2 versions, TAC and TAC2 and are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods named for the version of the game they are made for and the rest are image packs that have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details if you don't have a high enough nit on your monitor.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
The optional Image Fixes are packs and you will need to download them all if you wish to use them.
Mega folder: Mega
Should we expect the mod to be updated to TACOS soon or you will not make a mod for this version ?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Realy? Why you repeat again your useless statement?
in all your posts you talk, talk, talk... you only talk about your hate towards how the story was written... we all get it..

close a story is the simplest and laziest way!...
keep telling the story without making the audience lose interest is something that only great writers can do

How you think as developer to close without lazy writing after 15 chapter?
I have already posted at least 3/4 different possible endings including the one where Anne gets pregnant!

...but at the end is only the dev that decides when and how to close the game!
we can only write speculation but i will never complain about Mircom decision. This story deserves to be written in the best possible way due to remain a reference in the history over the times

I quoting myself now because the following post is the best replay for your "always the same and repetitive" complaints
Bit rich, you saying other people talk, talk, talk. Has anyone posted to this thread as much as you?

And talking of endings,
Shawshank redemption - Greatest, highest rated movie of all time, do you think that film would be better we didn't see Red leave prison, struggle to adapt to life, gamble everything to go to mexico and finally be reunited with Andy?
That was a true ending to a true masterpiece, Not some tacky "ooh what happens next, i hope there is a shawshank redemption 2 - escape to mejico"

Maybe it is The Lord of the Rings we should change, just as Frodo and Sam make it to mount doom, and Aragorn and the armies meet at mordor, everything just fades to black? oooh masterpiece writing that would have been.

You are absolutely correct for Moby Dick though, the 135th and final chapter Ahab finally meets Moby Dick and they duke it out, and the ship sinks... what lazy writing.... should have been 134 chapters and they never conclude their battle.

Are you sure you work with movies and literature?
I am starting to suspect you might be the guy that gets actual writers their coffee?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Should we expect the mod to be updated to TACOS soon or you will not make a mod for this version ?
He has had significant medical problems and although he's been out and about on the forums, I don't know if he's actively creating content again.
I'm still recovering from the cancer but slowly working in getting back into getting things updated, no ETA.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes