xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that is why I love english language :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it has fewer contextual interpretations of the words.
(Even german is sometimes easyer):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
that is why I love english language :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it has fewer contextual interpretations of the words.
:ROFLMAO:Yes, but the German language has terribly long words- Sozialversicherung = social security

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Yes, but the German language has terribly long words- Sozialversicherung = social security
Ohh you were very kind selecting this word......:ROFLMAO:;)

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunternehmenbeamtengesellschaft“ /
and the word means:
"Danube Steamship Electricity Main Plant Construction Company Official Company".
(yes, it is one word and registered in the "Duden" the german institution for regulation of german language)
Deutsche Sprache schwere sprache ! / german language, difficult language....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Blame Noah Webster for American English. He created the original American dictionary. He is to blame for "to, too, two sounding the same but spelled differently and having different meanings. And that's just the start.

Reactions: xapican

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What's sad is that Part 2 has dropped and nobody is talking abou it. Has this game jumped the shark? I hope not, I always enjoyed it but it seems to have lost it's momentum, at least here.

Reactions: ant007

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What's sad is that Part 2 has dropped and nobody is talking abou it. Has this game jumped the shark? I hope not, I always enjoyed it but it seems to have lost it's momentum, at least here.
No, actually there was a quite intense discussion about the 2 parts, just go trough the previos 20 pages, It seem's that the Dev. decided to do a remake of the first game and stop the part 2

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
No, actually there was a quite intense discussion about the 2 parts, just go trough the previos 20 pages, It seem's that the Dev. decided to do a remake of the first game and stop the part 2
I got that. It's just that the second part just dropped two days ago and there has been no discussion as to what is in the new part. I realize they are just redoing the old game but I would have thought people would be discussing the changes or additions.

Reactions: xapican

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I got that. It's just that the second part just dropped two days ago and there has been no discussion as to what is in the new part. I realize they are just redoing the old game but I would have thought people would be discussing the changes or additions.
I presume no-one here is willing to pay for a game that is a remake of something they have already played. TACAS Part 1 wasn't very different from the old game, probably not enough of a difference to pay money for.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I'm not willing to pay top tier for it no but the 5$ tier I'm still willing to support him on just to see how tacos evolves moving forward.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Restarting is a really good way to lose patrons. Especially if more than once. Only a sucker would continue after a restart. Means the dev ran out of ideas and wants to just rehash the old stuff. That's milking. Glad I was never a patron of this one. Game deleted. If any I was a patron of pulled that shit I would drop. I do it if it's far in and requires a restart. As in old saves don't work because the dev couldn't get their shit together.

Reactions: DTchan

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i didn't mind the new version. the visuals are a bit better. but i agree, definately only play this for free..if the dev improved the sex scenes with nice animations, i might consider it. i love Anne alot and i like that i can control what she does somewhat. would have been better if the new version played both her and Tony so we can fully control what happens in the game. again, would have made the gameplay better imo. but since the dev only seems to listen to his patrons and not take actual good ideas that i see posted on this forum quite often, i doubt he will ever really make a good living from creating games. but i will check out his new games when they become available on here.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Restarting is a really good way to lose patrons. Especially if more than once. Only a sucker would continue after a restart. Means the dev ran out of ideas....
.... and you just blah blah!! :ROFLMAO:
His patreon supporters are growing up every day....
and about "the dev is out of ideas"... again just blah blah! There is the new Christina in working progress

you are just repeating the same bullshit that we have already discussed here tons of time with other users....
anyway keep it up .. because it seems that your blah blah brings him luck,

The dev is near to 400 supporters today! :cool:

(in the linked-post you will find a link to check the ranking of all the Patreon creators)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I presume no-one here is willing to pay for a game that is a remake of something they have already played. TACAS Part 1 wasn't very different from the old game, probably not enough of a difference to pay money for.
but paying supporters are growing... and I know a lot of users here that are supporting him specially after the decision to make a re-work for the original story
Mircom ranking:
rank.16.jpg
Tacos Part 2 is AMAZING!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Probably new people who didn't see it before joining. That chart doesn't go very long and still less than in late Feb. 381 patrons isn't all that impressive, either. I wouldn't be surprised if it was well over 400 before it went to the part 2 bullshit with ignoring previous choices. Not only that there are likely patrons who haven't been paying attention and don't yet know it's been restarted for a THIRD time. Look at all the shit ones who have huge numbers of patrons - Milky Shitty (abandoned), WVM (all but abandoned), AWAM (no sex), JOHN (ditto.) All have way more than this.

Reactions: Adviar5050
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes