88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm still recovering from the cancer but slowly working in getting back into getting things updated, no ETA.
I'm sure everything will be fine and if you really like working as a modder this will definitely help you not always thinking about the disease... I'm sure continuing to do the things you like will help you feel better by making you heal sooner

I can't wait to see the results of your next mod

Good luck bro!

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Dafuq is TACO??
Tacos Part 1:

Here is the first installment of The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.
This release includes the first 10 days of game play. Hope you all enjoy.
90% new renders and lots of new script and dialogue.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i've been playing this is it a bug when anne says you cheated even if you stay loyal to her.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i've been playing this is it a bug when anne says you cheated even if you stay loyal to her.
this proabably depends on what your gameplay is like. are you fucking other girls? is Anne whoring around with every guy she meets? i don't really remember the original playthrough that well but they both cheat on each other, but Tony has the first opportunity if he cheats with the masseuse. Anne starts fucking other guys on her own with guys that we don't get control of her meeting. one of the first ones i think is going to be Dre. you can control if she tells you about Dre or her step brother when she goes to see her family. if you have her fuck her step bro, she meets Dre too and starts fucking him but you don't find out about him till later on. since the game never actually sets her to cheating unless you allow her to start fucking Martin she always has the stat of faithful. but as soon as Tony starts fucking other girls he is set to unfaithful immediately. not sure if that answers your question. guess it depends on where you are in the story when Anne says you cheated on her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
this proabably depends on what your gameplay is like. are you fucking other girls? is Anne whoring around with every guy she meets? i don't really remember the original playthrough that well but they both cheat on each other, but Tony has the first opportunity if he cheats with the masseuse. Anne starts fucking other guys on her own with guys that we don't get control of her meeting. one of the first ones i think is going to be Dre. you can control if she tells you about Dre or her step brother when she goes to see her family. if you have her fuck her step bro, she meets Dre too and starts fucking him but you don't find out about him till later on. since the game never actually sets her to cheating unless you allow her to start fucking Martin she always has the stat of faithful. but as soon as Tony starts fucking other girls he is set to unfaithful immediately. not sure if that answers your question. guess it depends on where you are in the story when Anne says you cheated on her.
Yeah it does i forgot i banged that first girl

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Tacos Part 1:

Here is the first installment of The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.
This release includes the first 10 days of game play. Hope you all enjoy.
90% new renders and lots of new script and dialogue.
hard to finish the game huh DV is starting all over again with a series of better shots. :FacePalm:(n)

Reactions: Jstforme

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I was okay with this game being called TAC but calling this piece of work TACOS is an insult to the Mexican cuisine. This one was made with moldy corn flour and unripe avocados. Who asked for this rotten egg?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I was okay with this game being called TAC but calling this piece of work TACOS is an insult to the Mexican cuisine. This one was made with moldy corn flour and unripe avocados. Who asked for this rotten egg?
Maybe Ann will go through a Taco Bell and let them run a train on her & then they go through the drive through and she blows the guy at the window and he cums all over her nachos :ROFLMAO: 38AA7532-DE0B-4F89-9464-E4F2A7F44722.gif 65F7F376-36B5-4E4C-A1FD-223385DC4A86.gif

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes