May 5, 2019
It shows "Part 2" for the game. What would I download to play the story up to that point. would it be Chapter 14 only? Chapter 15? do I need the 1-10 Old?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Cool story bro
He's correct and your dismissive attitude only shows that you have no desire to understand or accept other possibilities. This thread is replete with explanation on first person vs third person style of play. Just go back and read and then maybe you will understand that many don't 'self-insert' when they play these games. I don't. Do you become the character when you read a book? I don't. I follow the tale and either like it or not. In these games it's the same for many of us. We play the routes and follow the tale.

It's not that difficult to understand...those that become the MC get emotionally wrapped up and think that most everyone playing a sharing/hotwifing game are self-loathing creatures. I am 60+ years old, been married for almost 40 years, am physically large, have an advanced degree, professionally retired and there's not one nanogram of self-loathing in my psyche. I just like a good story and will play out all the routes and consider myself a puppet master of sorts when I do.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It shows "Part 2" for the game. What would I download to play the story up to that point. would it be Chapter 14 only? Chapter 15? do I need the 1-10 Old?
I would advise you to d/l and play TACOS Part 2 and leave everything else alone. The other two are not going to be finished and are dead in the water. You can certainly play them if you wish, but the new iteration may not match those previous ones.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
He's correct and your dismissive attitude only shows that you have no desire to understand or accept other possibilities. This thread is replete with explanation on first person vs third person style of play. Just go back and read and then maybe you will understand that many don't 'self-insert' when they play these games. I don't. Do you become the character when you read a book? I don't. I follow the tale and either like it or not. In these games it's the same for many of us. We play the routes and follow the tale.

It's not that difficult to understand...those that become the MC get emotionally wrapped up and think that most everyone playing a sharing/hotwifing game are self-loathing creatures. I am 60+ years old, been married for almost 40 years, am physically large, have an advanced degree, professionally retired and there's not one nanogram of self-loathing in my psyche. I just like a good story and will play out all the routes and consider myself a puppet master of sorts when I do.
Yeah man. I said that the self-loathing, self-inserting angry boys ruin things. That the devs shouldn't listen to them.

So, y'know. Reading comprehension is good.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wtf i have to say this really feels like a waste. Most of the scenes/story is practically the same as before only real change I've seen is the background to the mall... Most of the characters look the same for the most part even her. Seems like the only thing being proven here is that the dev could have made releases from the older one quicker considering how fast updates 1 and 2 have been so far. Let's see if the dev can continue that way or if it becomes like it used to be and take forever.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Btw i could be wrong but also seems and i think someone might have already said it, but it also looks like we will get less from this game then the first remake.

Reactions: Aizar

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If you want make Anna more similar to the game the right pics is better and her are eyes are more sparkling and lokk like more live (in the left she looks older)
For Nicole is better the left and the eyes are more alive...

I will suggest to add more green n the pupils of both their eyes :) (too much yellow suggesting they have some liver disease)
Anna face looks bigger down jaw and cheeks make her fat
and the cheekbones are too pronounced

Nicole is good about that
Anne's face is too square
I don't have any control how neuro network would handle girls faces. I'm sadly even can't disable background enhance coz it takes ton of time to process image (about 20 sec per image).
Anyway I've decided to choose 2nd neuro model coz faces doesn't vary much at different angles/poses comparing to 1st.
TACOS intro enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS intro enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 1 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 1 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 2 enhanced (heavy blurred/dummy faces could look weird):
TACOS day 2 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 3 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 3 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 4 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 4 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 5 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 5 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 6 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 6 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 7 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 7 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 8 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 8 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 9 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 9 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 10 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 10 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 11 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 11 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 12 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 12 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 13 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 13 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
TACOS day 14 enhanced (heavy blurred faces could look weird):
TACOS day 14 enhanced faces comparison (before/after):
P.S. This is posted for testing/demonstration purposes only. It doesn't means that I would process/enhance future updates.
1679649877353.png
P.S. Enhanced + compressed TACOS part 2 full game (164 Mb):

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017

To TL;DR it for the dimwits in the back. I (we) ain't her husband. I'm the guy wrecking her husband's life.

Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
Wait so now he's redoing the remake's? Seriously?
The story's been going nowhere for a long time now.Why not end the game ?
At this point it seems the only thing the dev is trying to do is milk the cow dry.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I just found this game and want to try it. Does the part 2 download coer chapters 11 and up to the current point of development? And also do I need to also download the individual chapters ou have listed? Asking because there is nothing stated in the first post as to what is part 1. and if part 2 is a stand alone.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I just found this game and want to try it. Does the part 2 download coer chapters 11 and up to the current point of development? And also do I need to also download the individual chapters ou have listed? Asking because there is nothing stated in the first post as to what is part 1. and if part 2 is a stand alone.
Downloading chp. 14 gives you the all chp. but 15 is a solo game. Part 2 is the second release of the re re make of the game which doesn't have much.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So already a major change in Tacos from original. They didn't go on that vacation. Anne is already visiting her mother on day 14. That didn't happen till after they got back in the original versions.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes