DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Mostly visual difference, but some scenes play out a little differently and text is changed at some parts. I would rather original continue, but if this catches up to old game fast then it will be improvement.
I just hope Mircom doesn't just forget characters and choices made this time, that's why I'll wait until it gets to that point before I'll decide to play it again, chapter 15 made me drop it before, all because it just ignored the player's choice if you reject the uncle's offer for Anne to work for him, and forced the Martin story as canon too, and lets not forget that it just removed girls too, including one who MC got pregnant.

ssmrgrim

Sep 1, 2016
Did anyone know a reason why Dev decide to remake the game for the third time? Even my English language is not good but I need to say this is Bullshit, Just end the game and move on, made a new game or whatever, I see a lot of games that the dev decides to remake a whole game but this is the first time I see a game that got a remake for a second time and I hate it!
Exactly. I get one remake. Especially if you got a lot better a rendering or got a new machine. Two? Wait until the game is done.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
What do you want to know? I doubt you will see a unified version unless someone takes it upon themselves to do it.

Chapters 1-10 are the old versions, that's it the "old" version I guess they were not happy with, and they re-did it in Chapter 14 build.

Chapter 14 is the newer update of Chapter 1-10 old....and ends at you guessed it Chapter 14 (contains Chapters 1-14 but not Chapter 15 :rolleyes:)

Chapter 15 is the last chapter of Chapter 14 above, why it wasn't added into the overall build, no clue.

TACOS is the "origin story" (the story I guess he wanted to tell from the beginning), it's part 2, but actually includes the "first part" as well.

Good luck getting any sort of logical naming system or unified build since it's been ongoing since 2017 :cautious:
So to hopefully clarify as I haven't played this yet. Do I just Need the Chapter 14 & 15 to play, or do I need 1-10 + 15 & 15, or does the newer TACOS P2 take the place of 1-10 or where does it fit in?

Reactions: NSFWNecromancer

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Did anyone know a reason why Dev decide to remake the game for the third time?
What I read here when TACOS part 1 came out was that he deviated from the story he originally wanted to tell to please his patrons but their numbers dropped anyways. So he rebooted the story again to tell the Original Story which is why the reboot is called TACOS

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So to hopefully clarify as I haven't played this yet. Do I just Need the Chapter 14 & 15 to play, or do I need 1-10 + 15 & 15, or does the newer TACOS P2 take the place of 1-10 or where does it fit in?
Someone explained it on page 554 or 555

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
(Is the dev here? I'm gonna give him GOLD, for free).

IMO, it's time for the game to end. He needs to move on to a new project. Then he can pour everything he's learned into the new game. However, before making the new game, he needs to poll his existing patrons to find out exactly what content they're choosing in game. Which is the most popular? Netorare? Cuckolding? Swinging? Having Anne all to yourself? MC fucking other women? He needs to know for sure, then he can use that data to help shape his next game, with the goal of doubling or tripling his patron count.

I think his new game should focus purely on the most hardcore, and ruthless Netorare and Cuckolding, UNLESS he's that passionate about Swinging. If Swinging fetish is something he really, really likes, then yes he should add swinging, but that automatically means needing to add 1 on 1 sex between the husband and wife to preserve immersion, and the more genres your game spans, the more you'll need a pipeline/methodology to make sure content creation doesn't take 4-6 months for each update, long updates are devastating for higher patreon subs IMO. His existing methodology has too many girls, too many genres, but without the pipeline/methodology to support rapid creation of content, so the updates take way too long.

If he goes purely Netorare & Cuckolding, then all he has to worry about is designing one really hot woman, that's it. Updates should be faster too.

Of course, if he polls his patreons, that data could potentially prove me wrong about my assessment, and omg, if he shared that data with the community, it would be so helpful.

Last edited:

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
(Is the dev here? I'm gonna give him GOLD, for free).

IMO, it's time for the game to end. He needs to move on to a new project. Then he can pour everything he's learned into the new game. However, before making the new game, he needs to poll his existing patrons to find out exactly what content they're choosing in game. Which is the most popular? Netorare? Cuckolding? Swinging? Having Anne all to yourself? MC fucking other women? He needs to know for sure, then he can use that data to help shape his next game, with the goal of doubling or tripling his patron count.

I think his new game should focus purely on the most hardcore, and ruthless Netorare and Cuckolding, UNLESS he's that passionate about Swinging. If Swinging fetish is something he really, really likes, then yes he should add swinging, but that automatically means needing to add 1 on 1 sex between the husband and wife to preserve immersion, and the more genres your game spans, the more you'll need a pipeline/methodology to make sure content creation doesn't take 4-6 months for each update, long updates are devastating for higher patreon subs IMO. His existing methodology has too many girls, too many genres, but without the pipeline/methodology to support rapid creation of content, so the updates take way too long.

If he goes purely Netorare & Cuckolding, then all he has to worry about is designing one really hot woman, that's it. Updates should be faster too.

Of course, if he polls his patreons, that data could potentially prove me wrong about my assessment, and omg, if he shared that data with the community, it would be so helpful.
I hope he doesn't go pure Netorare, if that means that it's a set outcome.

If the Netorare content is guaranteed, then what's the point? You might as well read a book or watch a movie because you're just along for the ride, your choices don't matter and nothing you do has any impact. It makes the failure hollow and meaningless.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I think polling the patreons or audience in general can be a mistake with a cuck/ntr focused game. These games attract so many dudes that loath themselves for liking the fetish that listening to the audience starts turning the female MC into an abused whore and the male MC into either an "alpha" stud or the dumbest weakling ever born.

It's how this dev ended up with a scattered game he doesn't like and it's a big piece of how so many cuck games just get abandoned. Look at what's happening to Lisa right now. The dev's listening to the section of his audience that projects into the male MC and hates themselves for it, so he's writing the guy out and turning the game into pure burn-the-bitch misogyny.

I'm not thrilled with the reset to TACOS, but I hope that Mircom just tells the story he wants to tell and lets the chips fall where they may. And I hope that's the lesson he takes from the way this game developed. Enough people liked his original intent that the game he actually wanted to make could have been pretty successful and maybe been completed in a reasonable time because he'd have been interested and energized to write it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Exactly. I get one remake. Especially if you got a lot better a rendering or got a new machine. Two? Wait until the game is done.
That's why I'm starting with a couple of shorter, stand-alone games. I hope I can leave my old works alone as I get better. Once I'm secure with my learning curve, I'll take on my bigger games.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
1 - 10: This is the first version of the game.
14 - 15: Is the first remake. 15 is stand alone because the game was being split up into 2 parts, 1 - 14 then 15+.
TACOS P2: Is the current remake.

The 3 versions are independent of each other.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I think polling the patreons or audience in general can be a mistake with a cuck/ntr focused game. These games attract so many dudes that loath themselves for liking the fetish that listening to the audience starts turning the female MC into an abused whore and the male MC into either an "alpha" stud or the dumbest weakling ever born.

It's how this dev ended up with a scattered game he doesn't like and it's a big piece of how so many cuck games just get abandoned. Look at what's happening to Lisa right now. The dev's listening to the section of his audience that projects into the male MC and hates themselves for it, so he's writing the guy out and turning the game into pure burn-the-bitch misogyny.

I'm not thrilled with the reset to TACOS, but I hope that Mircom just tells the story he wants to tell and lets the chips fall where they may. And I hope that's the lesson he takes from the way this game developed. Enough people liked his original intent that the game he actually wanted to make could have been pretty successful and maybe been completed in a reasonable time because he'd have been interested and energized to write it.
Views like this about NTR are as simple minded as the people you claim to know all about. Personally, it's reliving my 20's seducing married women...when I play these games, I'm putting myself as the bull and get a good laugh at the MC and their self-imposed misery.
You think people that like watching the main LI get taken away is because they are projecting themselves as the male MC, it's more to do with the audience not seeing the MC as someone worthy of keeping her...or in the case of "Lisa", people don't like her simpleton BF.
TACOS part three is going to fall into the same problem because unless it's just swinging, I don't see how people won't view Tony as someone worthy of keeping Anne (and why the Martin story line gained so much traction...it's what Tony deserves). Opening the marriage so his wife can screw others while he sits excitedly watching and not participating is a recipe for disaster 99% of the time for any relationship IMHO. Any ending where Tony comes out smiling (unless it's only about actual swinging) will just turn people off for any future projects.

Annnnnnd let the :FacePalm:begin

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
1 - 10: This is the first version of the game.
14 - 15: Is the first remake. 15 is stand alone because the game was being split up into 2 parts, 1 - 14 then 15+.
TACOS P2: Is the current remake.

The 3 versions are independent of each other.
I really don't understand why people get confused about this. This is not confusing, at all. Am I right?! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
First revamp, then TACOS but weird skin on some models and "edgy" faces still not fixed. Here is neural network post work example (yeah, it sometimes has big troubles with eyes):
View attachment 2489638
View attachment 2489639
If you want make Anna more similar to the game the right pics is better and her are eyes are more sparkling and lokk like more live (in the left she looks older)
For Nicole is better the left and the eyes are more alive...

I will suggest to add more green n the pupils of both their eyes :) (too much yellow suggesting they have some liver disease)
Anna face looks bigger down jaw and cheeks make her fat
and the cheekbones are too pronounced

Nicole is good about that
Anne's face is too square

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes