latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Absolutely no!
TACOS story is the same with BETTER dialog and better renders and more content....
these questions are asked by inexperienced players (new member in this case) of this forum or by people who don't read the relevant thread posts...

or they ask just for trying to start a flame (spam) (your replay can be considered not a ppropriate and OT)
I think moderator will delete at the next cleaning

it wouldn't make any sense to create a different thread of the same game
and there are many other threads that do this.... iin the OP page there that's all the information to understand that only chapter 15 is standalone... the others are not STANDALONE!

this makes it clear that chapter 14 includes all previous chapters and that the old 1-10 was the first

Mircom has no interest in having this masterpiece declared abandoned in F95...
so your "smart" or better your "dumb" comment in the hope to see the "abandoned" flag in this thread will never happen!
:cool:

In the other hand ALL THREADS WITH REWORKED GAMES STAY in THE SAME AND DO NOT SPAWN any abandoned flag
(his could only happen at the specific request of the developer)

This was the long version of my response to your comment...

THE SHORT ONE is:
DREAM ON!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1681037725258.png

It amazes me I made my comment almost a week ago. As soon as someone likes it, you then come along with that non sensical dribble.

I have never once said that I would like to see this game abandoned. It doesn't need to be abandoned , The dev could easily finish of the old storey with a very small update of something along the lines of Anne and martin Died in a plane crash and tony lived happily ever after with his harem of women. It wouldn't matter what he wrote as he himself said that isn't the storey he wanted to tell. This thread is now Irrelevant as the game is no longer called the adventurous couple. It is now called The Adventurous Couple Original storey, Yes it is essentially the same game but It has and will continue to cause confusion. Ultimately it is up to the Mods of the site and the dev himself. Do I think my comment will be deleted. No I don't. If it is off topic then so is yours because you are replying to a "off topic comment" I have been on this site for almost 4 years now. I have only ever had one comment deleted, and I admit myself that I went off topic

And people wonder why others won't go through pages and pages off dribble like this to find information that the are looking for. This Thread is over 500 pages long of which I would say 3/4 of it is Irrelevant dribble. And now that the game has been re started its now over 500 pages of non relevant information as it refers to the old game.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have never once said that I would like to see this game abandoned.
I was busy
but so?
Where you would like to put the old attempt of the same game
This thread is prfect as is!

TACOS must be here to make it easy compare the new rework with the previous incomplete releases

TACOS IS THE OFFICIAL MAIN GAME AND THE PREVIOUS RELEASES ARE ALSO OLDER VERSION OF THE SAME MAIN GAME THAT NOW WAS REWORKED in Tacos!

There are other threads instated where dumb short novel was posted in the same thread of the main game
I'm refering to Anna Exciting Affection + (the dumb) "Anna First Time"

And people wonder why others won't go through pages and pages off dribble like this to find information that the are looking for.
Do you really are so dumb to ignore the search engine that looks only on the selected thread posts
just search for TACOS and you will find everything related with the lates rework!

This Thread is over 500 pages
there are threads with more than 10000 pages! that contain also reworked and older versions

In the OP everything is clear!
what do you think it might mean CHAPTER 14 FULL FIXED?????
just a stupid or a new member can be confused...
in any case before posting for the first time you have to search in the thread... this is a basic forum rule!

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I was busy
but so?
Where you would like to put the old attempt of the same game
This thread is prfect as is!

TACOS must be here to make it easy compare the new rework with the previous incomplete releases

TACOS IS THE OFFICIAL MAIN GAME AND THE PREVIOUS RELEASES ARE ALSO OLDER VERSION OF THE SAME MAIN GAME THAT NOW WAS REWORKED in Tacos!

There are other threads instated where dumb short novel was posted in the same thread of the main game
I'm refering to Anna Exciting Affection + (the dumb) "Anna First Time"

Do you really are so dumb to ignore the search engine that looks only on the selected thread posts
just search for TACOS and you will find everything related with the lates rework!

there are threads with more than 10000 pages! that contain also reworked and older versions

In the OP everything is clear!
what do you think it might mean CHAPTER 14 FULL FIXED?????
just a stupid or a new member can be confused...
in any case before posting for the first time you have to search in the thread... this is a basic forum rule!
Really
I just did a search for the word TACOS and guess what nada.
1681061306479.png

I also Did A forum search and over 26pages of results so Again My initial argument stands that as it is at the moment People have to go through pages and pages of dribble and even then they may not find the answer they are looking for. So I can understand why people don't read through pages of dribble first and just ask their question, Where if TACOS had its own page it would cut down on the confusion that some people have.

As for obeying the rules, You don't even go by them yourself so how can you expect others too.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry, mate but I disagree.
sorry for you
None of the color highlighted words you were shouting here are mentioned in the first post of this thread and that is exactly why so many new members were asking where to beginn with...not because they are dumb, it's because the titles given in the first post are confusing and not related to each other.
and why I know that
have you ever seen a thread in F95
the OP has the changelog spoiler in the OP and you will read everything about the game without asking

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 20.22.51.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: LeechingStuff

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
sorry for you

and why I know that
have you ever seen a thread in F95
the OP has the changelog spoiler in the OP and you will read everything about the game without asking

View attachment 2533843
No need to be sorry for me...you should look into the changelog youself as you didn't seem to realize how incomplete it is!
That ain't a changelog at all!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry, mate but I disagree.

None of the color highlighted words you were shouting here are mentioned in the first post of this thread and that is exactly why so many new members were asking where to beginn with...not because they are dumb, it's because the titles given in the first post are confusing and not related to each other.

That would only mean Chapter 14 is complete and bugfree! Else we wouldn't have a title "Chapter 1-10 old" before. In other words only a title like "Chapter 1-14 full fixed/revamped" will make any sense here and so a does the title "Chapter 15 standalone" afterwards.

We don't need a new thread for Tacos, just a rework on the titles in the 1. post.
Another user with latex was asking for that
in any OP of F95 there are always all version of the same game
as you can see is very easy to understand
Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 20.26.00.jpg

Chapter 15 standalone means the the chapter 15 is a separate app

Chapter 14 full fixed means that this app include the full game and the fixes

Chapter 1-10 OLD is a single app with the older first version of the game....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinthia-girl

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
the oder using was asking for that
in any OP of F95 there are always all version of the same game
as you can see is very easy to understand

Chapter 15 standalone means the the chapter 15 ys ub separate app

Chapter 14 full fixed means that this app include the full game and the fixes

Chapter 1-10 OLD is a single app with this older first version of the game....
What it means and what it says are 2 different things here.
Only people who already know this game will know what it means. People new here will read something differently from the first post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there a fix for the game?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 42, in script
    jump v2thursannehome
ScriptError: could not find label 'v2thursannehome'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 42, in script
    jump v2thursannehome
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v2thursannehome'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TAC The Original Story part2
Mon Apr 10 03:58:49 2023
Ok - found the bugfix ... maybe the 1 post should be updated.

To the game ... not much content and I cant see much of a difference, only that I think there are a lot fewer choices (5-6 until day 11?).

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
use the search in thread feature

All Games threads are for the people who already know the thread

when i get a new thread i always use the search in thread funxtion before asking stupid and repetitive post
This is one of the top rule in all forums
U don't get what I mean and say at all. I never mentioned anything about the search function to you or asked here in the thread what all the chapters regarding the 1. post lead to. The first post of each thread has to be clear and needs all informations regarding the topic of this thread. It's not given here imho.
But first of all there aren't any stupid questions existing here at all in the forum. If someone needs help you should act like a human being to it and if you can't do that don't question them, just say nothing at all. To threat each other respectfully is the top of all rules in forums and also the most important one...but it's ok we should agree to disagree and end it here.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
U don't get what I mean and say at all. I never mentioned anything about the search function to you or asked here in the thread what all the chapters regarding the 1. post lead to. The first post of each thread has to be clear and needs all informations regarding the topic of this thread. It's not given here imho.
But first of all there aren't any stupid questions existing here at all in the forum. If someone needs help you should act like a human being to it and if you can't do that don't question them, just say nothing at all. To threat each other respectfully is the top of all rules in forums and also the most important one...but it's ok we should agree to disagree and end it here.
Just ignore them, it's what I'm doing, it really isn't worth wasting my time on their dribble, they get a kick out of us responding to them.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I wrote: "just a stupid or a new member can be confused"
why do you think i mentioned you?
if you continue to read I also said that you are an EXPERT USER
I think you set yourself up

in any case I was talking about the stupidity of the sentence! nothing personal
latex lvr I'm sorry if you felt offended but that wasn't my intention... I was talking about what you wrote in a new member's replay of yours
Firstly I appreciate your apology. I accept it.

You did refer to me as dumb and stupid this morning in a post that you have now edited. I suspect because it was reported for breaching rule 1 in the forum rules. You have also accused me of having a second account....

I certainly do not consider myself and expert in how these forums work..... I don't like the search function as a bit like "Alexa" you need to be very specific in what you ask otherwise you get no results or as I have explained before pages and pages of results. I am lucky enough to have enough common sense to guess how these games work and if I am confused or have a question about a game I will 9 out of 10 times contact the dev directly. Only if I don't get a reply do I then refer to the forums.

I mostly use these forums to express my opinion about a game, I give praise where I believe praise is due, I give advice to other's where I can and I also give criticism where I feel it is needed.

This is the last I am saying on this matter as we have gone so far of topic we are in another continent entirely.

You have your view's, I have mine. Lets just leave it at that

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You did refer to me as dumb and stupid this morning in a post that you have now edited. I suspect because it was reported for breaching rule 1 in the forum rules. You have also accused me of having a second account....
yes but it was only because you are insisting to defend the stupid phrase with the support of the supposed to be your "joker friend"!
I said something like: so you are really dumb if you continue to defend a stupid sentence!

There are tons of threads with multiple version of the same game and they stay in a single thread!

I also said... in the end of March Anna Exciting Affection was update but they added a short novel with different tags and different title in the main game thread...
If you had written that same sentence in that thread I would have supported you!

Hope case is closed now or if you want continue do in a private message I will be glad to replay u
thanks!

Last edited:

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
guys, i am new here and i can already see a big debate regarding this game. I am sorry for disturbance but can anyone guide me regarding this game? like which version should I download as there are 3 options in-front of me. plz help here

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I understand what is chapter 14full + 15standalone.

Is TACOS PART 2 something kinda like half chapter 16standalone or something?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I understand what is chapter 14full + 15standalone.

Is TACOS PART 2 something kinda like half chapter 16standalone or something?
TACOS part 2 is going back to the beginning of the game and rewriting the story. It's mostly the same with subtle differences so far. So far it;s the first two weeks.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes