Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
guys, i am new here and i can already see a big debate regarding this game. I am sorry for disturbance but can anyone guide me regarding this game? like which version should I download as there are 3 options in-front of me. plz help here
Here is the explanation. Chapter 14 full is the original story up. Chapter 15 is a standalone continuation of Chapter 14 full that resets the story. TACOS Part 2 is going back to the beginning of the game and slightly rewrting the story. Hope that helps.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Here is the explanation. Chapter 14 full is the original story up. Chapter 15 is a standalone continuation of Chapter 14 full that resets the story. TACOS Part 2 is going back to the beginning of the game and slightly rewrting the story. Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot. Although, just another question since you are kind to answer... is this game buggy and glitchy? cuz i am stuck here and this is what it shows Screenshot (156).png

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Thanks a lot. Although, just another question since you are kind to answer... is this game buggy and glitchy? cuz i am stuck here and this is what it shows...
Have a look here for the fix! It's attached on his post.
This fixes the crash that happens on 11 when you ignore Nicole the previous day.

Drop it in the game folder and overwrite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matu

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Solid take, but.. isn't the "sequel" not really a sequel but a re-imagining of the entire game once again? Personally I do not intend to play the game again, at least not until it has made considerable story progress. As far as I have played till now, there is barely any deviation and though the game is good, it isn't "play again immediately!" good. Will turn back around later.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Part 15 also confused me. It should continue as before. Or revise 15 and hope for better in 16! What makes Anne's story then? That she doesn't leave out any bang....

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Solid take, but.. isn't the "sequel" not really a sequel but a re-imagining of the entire game once again? Personally I do not intend to play the game again, at least not until it has made considerable story progress. As far as I have played till now, there is barely any deviation and though the game is good, it isn't "play again immediately!" good. Will turn back around later.
TACOS is the reimagining from what I understand, and then chapter 15 is done in a way to fit with the reimagining of it. Chapter 15+ is a sequel to TACOS, which is a reimagining of chapters 1-14. (Again from what I understand, maybe I'm off on that)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
i am new. which one should i download progressively?
TACOS Part 2. It is the current one being worked on. It is a reimagining of the original.

You can play the others if you really want to, to see what happened, but they are abandoned and not being worked on anymore.

TACOS is a whole rewrite to get the story back to "what it should have been", from what the author is saying and from my understanding. So, it is the main game now.

Reactions: Luziferii
Jun 28, 2021
TACOS Part 2. It is the current one being worked on. It is a reimagining of the original.

You can play the others if you really want to, to see what happened, but they are abandoned and not being worked on anymore.

TACOS is a whole rewrite to get the story back to "what it should have been", from what the author is saying and from my understanding. So, it is the main game now.
thanks for the info. IF you've played it all; which one do you like and recommend?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
WTF!!! Mircom3D
This is your most recent post in your patreon page
wrf spring.jpg

Are you still in vacation for the whole spring?

So you two are trying to relive the adventure couple's first vacation featured in the game?
At least you should post some pictures of you, your wife and some friends...
to send us some hellos since we're all here waiting for you.(y)

WTF I'm waiting for Anne for god sake!!!
Your dad Martin!
:cool:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
thanks for the info. IF you've played it all; which one do you like and recommend?
Honestly, the old version got way too out of hand. Anne just became a straight up whore and gave herself to everyone. MC was building his own little mini harem on the side while his wife was just out getting addicted to every cock she came across. It was a mess. The game went off the rails pretty quickly. Gave up on this game a while back after all that.

But with the new remake, I'm hoping it goes better. So far, the remake is decent enough, but it hasn't progressed far enough to judge if it won't end up the same or not.

So right now, I prefer the new remake version. Curious how this is going to go, and hopefully they stay as an adventurous couple and not go off on a wild tangent on their own again like the old versions. So yeah, for now, I like the remake. It's a fresh start with hopefully a promising future.

I wouldn't recommend the old version as it is just a mess in my opinion. But to each their own. It's there if you want to see it though, so feel free to check it out if you want. Though I'd recommend not bothering with it, as it might ruin your perception of the game with the remake lol. I think sticking with just the remake, while it may have less content, you won't feel jaded because you played the older version. But that's just me.

Jun 28, 2021
Honestly, the old version got way too out of hand. Anne just became a straight up whore and gave herself to everyone. MC was building his own little mini harem on the side while his wife was just out getting addicted to every cock she came across. It was a mess. The game went off the rails pretty quickly. Gave up on this game a while back after all that.

But with the new remake, I'm hoping it goes better. So far, the remake is decent enough, but it hasn't progressed far enough to judge if it won't end up the same or not.

So right now, I prefer the new remake version. Curious how this is going to go, and hopefully they stay as an adventurous couple and not go off on a wild tangent on their own again like the old versions. So yeah, for now, I like the remake. It's a fresh start with hopefully a promising future.

I wouldn't recommend the old version as it is just a mess in my opinion. But to each their own. It's there if you want to see it though, so feel free to check it out if you want. Though I'd recommend not bothering with it, as it might ruin your perception of the game with the remake lol. I think sticking with just the remake, while it may have less content, you won't feel jaded because you played the older version. But that's just me.
i'll play em both. start with the old one meanwhile, tacos 2 gets more content. anyway thanks g

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes.... seems that Mircom is back from the spring vacation with his wife!
(y)
Maybe he got the post i write just yesterday

Very fast replay;)

Reactions: ant007
Feb 12, 2021
Yes.... seems that Mircom is back from the spring vacation with his wife!
(y)
Maybe he got the post i write just yesterday

Very fast replay;)
i see we share similar interests in VNs...good man ;)

n i went thru the first 7 days of this "yet another" remake, n so far it seems exactly the same as the original game; is there any difference in content at all thus far? n STRONGLY DISAGREE w/person who said original version "went off the rails"...ALL WOMEN IN VNs NEED TO BE PROPER BIMBOFIED SLUTTY CUMDUMPSTER COCKHUNGRY WHORES, GETTING AS MUCH DICK AS THEY CAN, AND TRAINING THEIR DAUGHTERS TO BE JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHERS!!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes