Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
..."one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in."... I remember the scene also, and it happened at the very beginning of the game. It was one of the least 3 occasions, when Anne refused Tony. In the other scene she moved from their bedromm to Eric's bedroom, and she made sex with Eric all night, even in the morning, and in the third scenes she had sex with Martin in the bathroom, in sight of Tony.
Let me give you some advise. Just don't engage with this guy. I disagreed with one comment he made and I basically got War and Peace as a response. When somebody else agreed with me he just accused me of creating a duplicate account . it really isn't worth your time. He's basically the Donald trump of this thread.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Let me give you some advise. Just don't engage with this guy. I disagreed with one comment he made and I basically got War and Peace as a response. When somebody else agreed with me he just accused me of creating a duplicate account . it really isn't worth your time. He's basically the Donald trump of this thread.
lol love the comparison

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think starting with this update the best approach is to forgett old version and see it as a new game.
There are many new hot scenes in it now ...i only dont like the new looks of the waitress Naomi in the bar...The old model of Naomi was so much better...:)...and i hope the office girls come back in later updates..at least Chloe.
But i must also admit that a lot of good old scenes ar missing..

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It was one of the least 3 occasions, when Anne refused Tony. In the other scene she moved from their bedromm to Eric's bedroom, and she made sex with Eric all night, even in the morning, and in the third scenes she had sex with Martin in the bathroom, in sight of Tony.
Dre and Eric path cannot be mixed
are you using the mod?
it is clear in the mod but if you choose to follow both path that is why your totally confused
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 20.09.24.jpg
this is my version with the mod! I have also another without it just to tell that Dre and Eric paths are different paths...
the mod can cause confusion

In any cas Martin path starts in Chapter 9
is ch9 the very beginning?

the Anne wishing you are talking about never happened..
it is easy to check

• Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i know that Martin will show up at some point, kinda wish that MC was pissed at his dad and makes it difficult for Anne to actually even meet him. i want the decision whether or not Tony allows his Dad to visit him initially, or if he tells his Dad to go fuck himself and then that is the end of the Martin content. it just makes more sense to me that even though Tony is into Anne showing herself to the guys they meet as a couple, he should not want Martin anywhere near his wife. in his position i certainly would not want that. in fact if Martin every came near her, i would beat his ass. yes, i hate Martin. he's a cunt.

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
i know that Martin will show up at some point, kinda wish that MC was pissed at his dad and makes it difficult for Anne to actually even meet him. i want the decision whether or not Tony allows his Dad to visit him initially, or if he tells his Dad to go fuck himself and then that is the end of the Martin content. it just makes more sense to me that even though Tony is into Anne showing herself to the guys they meet as a couple, he should not want Martin anywhere near his wife. in his position i certainly would not want that. in fact if Martin every came near her, i would beat his ass. yes, i hate Martin. he's a cunt.
Martin is the best for me Just doesn’t give a shit and it’s cool. I like these type of characters

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Martin is the best for me Just doesn’t give a shit and it’s cool. I like these type of characters
Agreed, if Tony is dumb enough to keep Martin around after what he did to his girl before Anne, then he deserves it when history repeats itself. I like the Martin character, and I hope with the re-write that we see a lot more of Martin taking Anne away from Tony one piece at a time. Hopefully the "Trump" impersonators interpretation is all wrong, it would be a big bore fest if there are no stakes or risk of losing it all for Tony.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Anne does get annoyed with Tony if you choose to participate in the Dre scene because it was her first time with him.

The Eric scene is encouraged by Tony so there is no animosity there and the Martin bathroom scene is on Tony as well since you send him in after catching him spying.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
are you sure?
I have no problem to admit that
but they are always on the same page and there was a problem just in this thing in the previous version were Tony can fuck other girls and Anne instead is faithful to him
At this revision it will no longer be possible to have this.
everything will be reciprocal... if he fucks other women behind his wife's back she will do the same

bullshit! this dialog was only in your dream!
this is Troy (but the next pics will be with Dre) when Anna tells tony about the adventure she had at the spa
View attachment 2569288
here there is Dre but Anna is talking whit her husband
View attachment 2569319
and hre is the end of that scene were Anne preparing for Tony the show he loves to watch
View attachment 2569335

at this point you have to post a screenshot with the dialogue were Anne says that she don't want to be watched by tony facking DRE!

Ask and you shall receive.

1682362116242.png 1682362169766.png 1682360814311.png 1682360883096.png

Ryan Second visit

1682360963140.png 1682361009955.png 1682361049827.png 1682361081086.png 1682361110924.png 1682361140755.png 1682361307625.png 1682361375339.png 1682364597570.png 1682364776221.png 1682364825257.png 1682364852294.png 1682364881234.png 1682364901865.png 1682364938933.png 1682364962400.png
A couple days later
1682361883455.png 1682361915044.png
Later the same day
1682362000820.png 1682362043981.png

Do I need to continue?

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
have you played the part 3?
I'm asking bc there was not missing scenes in TACOS part 2
Yes i played it but its difficult to say because part 3 is really totaly different and completley with new scenes..i rush through on two monitors now quickly....in new version part 1 there are all first sex scenes not animated between anne and tony which were animated in old version...but thats no problem.....the shopping tour with cloth show off is better in new version..shoe shop very similar..teasing in restaurant is also different to old version but i like it better...Then the story with Kenny and Voyeuring Anne with Cam is similar but better in new version.....Tony*s approach to Nicole is same way but better in new version...Then Tony can already cheat on Anne with Fernanda in Massage Pearlor which is better done in new version...first and second encounter delivery guy is same but better in new version..>>>until here only improved scenes no missing scenes<<<< Day 11/thursday (old version)...here if you go to Gym to meet nicole u can see January but u cant takj to her or go out with her for further scenes like in old version....you can only go for nicole...then Ryan events are same but better in new version....Day 13/Saturday (old version)..Same Ryan scenes but better in new version...>>>here game changes completley<< Day 14 /Sunday (old game) ....After Ryan leaves Tony can text Nicole and go for full alabama with her in new version which is great made, later you can push Anne to Eric-Path and let her tell u what happened on phone..later you can go out for lunch and meet the new Naomi whos new looks i dont really like..in old version after Ryan left Tony and Anne fly on holiday where she teases around guys on the beach and this leads to the first bbc sex with cornell while Tony can watch through window. This Anne/Cornell scene is not present in new version. Also Tony doesnt meet Elena in new version (yet??) and Anne does not meet Randall or Will for Sex in holliday. Means Cornell/Randall/Will Sex Scenes are not present in TACOS.
TACOS offers here instead of an earlier holiday event until day 20 a sort of elongated teasing and voyeurism tanning event with Anne before on day 20/21 Tony and her go to holiday on a beach...there are then complete different and brand nrew scenes and events on day 21 with new characters..but really good made and only with Anne.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
you think????
so you are not sure???
so this is just a BULLSHIT!!!

if it is at the very beginning? DRE is not at the very beginning :p
maybe are you talking about the first vacation?
Dre is not in the first vacation:cool:

if it was at the very beginning Why I do not see that scene in TACOS??... this meaning that I'm right
The game was reworked to avoid any misunderstanding in the dialogs

breaking the couple relationship is GAME OVER

I have the game ready to go... that dialog will never happened
that scenes was only in the dreams of some TAC hater...

Anne meets Dre at the gym for the first time at Chapter 4 (so after 21th day)
The first time with DRE is ib Chapter 4 in the 14full version
almost all the week os dedicated to dre... Anna startet to talk about DRE with Tony and she tell him everything
View attachment 2570151 View attachment 2570097 View attachment 2570161 View attachment 2570164 View attachment 2570166 View attachment 2570161
View attachment 2570167

As you can see the latex lvr sentence is a total non sense.. maybe he never play this game and all his post are just FAKES
Fake Really? More insults?
Do you really want to go down that road again?

As for Anne and tony getting together in school. Wrong again.... It was after college. As mentioned by Anne and Emma when they first met on your plane.
1682362654036.png
here Anne and Tony are talking about Malcolm
1682362973183.png 1682363001117.png
Also more proof that she doesn't tell Tony about her adventures
1682363075307.png 1682363097211.png 1682363123860.png 1682363133304.png 1682363208214.png 1682363229025.png 1682363298537.png

Also more evidence as to the kind of pedo Martin really is.
1682363485746.png

The incident that I was referring to in the beach hut on holiday
1682363682337.png 1682363718538.png 1682363747198.png 1682363770398.png 1682363824799.png 1682363856248.png 1682363882276.png

I could go on with more but to be honest your not worthy of my time and effort. I have proven my point.
Although I would be willing to bet that your next reply will be that I made all these images up. Well anyone who has truly played the old version of the game will know that I speak the truth in what I have put here.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dre and Eric path cannot be mixed
are you using the mod?
it is clear in the mod but if you choose to follow both path that is why your totally confused
View attachment 2570470
this is my version with the mod! I have also another without it just to tell that Dre and Eric paths are different paths...
the mod can cause confusion

In any cas Martin path starts in Chapter 9
is ch9 the very beginning?

the Anne wishing you are talking about never happened..
it is easy to check
the old version Ch1-14 was a bugfest and only works with a lot of mods and patches ...i had to collect patches and additional pics as well as mods from different sites to get it to work properly......additionally to the great Lord Ashram Mod...i think chapter 09-11 had the most problems..

Feb 12, 2021
you think????
so you are not sure???
so this is just a BULLSHIT!!!

if it is at the very beginning? DRE is not at the very beginning :p
maybe are you talking about the first vacation?
Dre is not in the first vacation:cool:

if it was at the very beginning Why I do not see that scene in TACOS??... this meaning that I'm right
The game was reworked to avoid any misunderstanding in the dialogs

breaking the couple relationship is GAME OVER

I have the game ready to go... that dialog will never happened
that scenes was only in the dreams of some TAC hater...

Anne meets Dre at the gym for the first time at Chapter 4 (so after 21th day)
The first time with DRE is ib Chapter 4 in the 14full version
almost all the week os dedicated to dre... Anna startet to talk about DRE with Tony and she tell him everything
View attachment 2570151 View attachment 2570097 View attachment 2570161 View attachment 2570164 View attachment 2570166 View attachment 2570161
View attachment 2570167

As you can see the latex lvr sentence is a total non sense.. maybe he never play this game and all his post are just FAKES

Tony is proud of Anne and she loves to tell Tony when she fucks with other specially in the forst 7 chapter where the cheating path is not started...
The cheating path starts with Martin

The rework was made to get back to the Original story where THERE IS NO PLACE for NTR understood as stealing Tony's wife or understood as if the cuckold is a loser who is humiliated by his wife...
This GAME IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE FOR YOU! if you are looking for this useless NTR manga style tag

This was the cause the game get out of Mircom hands... and that is way there is TACOS!
AN ORIGINAL STORY MASTERPIECE!

THERE ARE NO SIMILAR STORIES IN THE ADULT GAME WORLD BECAUSE THIS IS BASED ON THE REAL LIFE

As you can see I understood your rants very well... Ithere is no similarity of my interests with yours
NTR is not like you think in this game

I REPEAT

THIS GAME IS NOT FOT YOU!

How you dare to post to me as if I was not understanding your previous post?
My post is 5x longer than yours because I had to explain you why your NTR way does not fit with TACOS.

My replay is perfect

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-2-mircom3d.7192/post-10605459

for those who is interested i posted the link of my previous post

i posted the link of my 5x longer replay to you because i think you have to read it again and again!

Day 14... the part 3 will be up to day 21
jesus fucking christ man!! do u EVER take a fucking break, or is EVERYONE else wrong, n you're always right? n nobody else is allowed to have an opinion differing from yours, else u spew a dissertation EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TME!! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!

+1,000,000,000

with all due respect, b/c to each their own, i could not disagree with u more strongly...Anne cucking Tony behind his back with his own father is my absolute FAVORITE part of this game, n needs WAY MORE CONTENT!!

Agreed, if Tony is dumb enough to keep Martin around after what he did to his girl before Anne, then he deserves it when history repeats itself. I like the Martin character, and I hope with the re-write that we see a lot more of Martin taking Anne away from Tony one piece at a time. Hopefully the "Trump" impersonators interpretation is all wrong, it would be a big bore fest if there are no stakes or risk of losing it all for Tony.
exactly ;)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Fake Really? More insults?
Do you really want to go down that road again?
where is the dialog where Anne say that she do not want that Tony Join in?
it is not an insult
Why you think I'm insulting you??
are you able to at least let my see where I have insulted you
I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME!

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A GAME THAT EXIST ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS
!

your vision in this couple story is just wrong!
As for Anne and tony getting together in school. Wrong again.... It was after college. As mentioned by Anne and Emma when they first met on your plane.
1682362654036.png 1682362654036.png
here Anne and Tony are talking about Malcolm
1682362973183.png 1682362973183.png 1682363001117.png 1682363001117.png
Also more proof that she doesn't tell Tony about her adventures
Thanks for this but still do not see the dialogue where Anna says she do not want that Tony join in the the sex scen with DRE

you are missing all the best paths if you take 24 relationship point and she is faithful to him and Tony is cheating on here
you are in one of the mixed paths that will be corrected in TACOS

is Tony fucking other girls on the back of Anne in your path?
Also more evidence as to the kind of pedo Martin really is.
1682363485746.png
yes I have just say you that Emma was maybe fifteen when she abandoned Tony for me! :cool:
she was the one offered herself to me because I was the dad she never had..
I don't think she's going to sue me
I'm not Harvey Weinstein Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 11.44.16.jpg
The incident that I was referring to in the beach hut on holiday
wait wait wait.... you never referring to this scene that is a reason that makes a MUST to made a rework that started with the acronym
TACOS
HERE is your FAKE that i was referring for
You mention about Tony joining in the sex action with Anne and whomever she is fucking with. Yet she clearly says during one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in.
CAN YOU PLEASE POST A SCREENSHOT WHERE ANNE wished that TONY didn't join in during fucking with DRE?
you have posted a ton of great pics but I can't find the dialog you was referring and this is still YOUR FAKE! until you will be able to post where Anne wished to not be watched by Tony... i still think that this dialog was only in your DREAMS!
I know that scene with Anne and Ryan very well but this is still NOT DRE! :cool:
as for the scene with Ryan...there is another game-over for the player if he selects a choice that leads to the breakup of the couple's relationship
so you are simply confirming that the game is to keep Anne and Tony together and that if the couple breaks up you get a GAME-OVER
the NTR where Anne get stolen will never take place in this game
s for Anne and tony getting together in school. Wrong again.... It was after college. As mentioned by Anne and Emma when they first met on your plane.
About the college ...YES MY BAD SORRY!
but I'm not fron north America and i have confused the terms (in italy high school can by called college or "scuola media")
I was referring to the secondary school in a wrong term)
BUT excluding my error in the terms I did some research and in which seems reliable to me there is a post by a professor
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 12.45.38.jpg
So maybe Emma was 17 but for sure Tony is a genius like his dad:ROFLMAO: so he goes at college at fifteen (I as dad Martin pay for this)
but this is not the point
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.05.14.jpg
Tony meets Anne in the second year of the college
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.06.00.jpg
They got married after the college so their was in a relationship for about 4 years before their marriage.
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.06.29.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.06.43.jpg

Here the start of TACOS
so there was not 15 years... at the day1 in TACOS they was into a romantic relationship for about 10 years!
I was wrong with the 15 due to the error related with the High-school-college behaviour that's why i was thinking 15

But there is not that much differences.... if 10 or 15 years they passed together
now day
I have friend that divorced after less than 5/7 years or they are still together by doing sex only Saturday night and not every week... (this is a boring sex life for sure)
I think 10 years of romantic relationship justifies the desire to have somthing new to avoid monotony... and in the TACOS prologue .................
Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.29.12.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.29.50.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.30.29.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.30.48.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.31.12.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.31.29.jpg

The story starts here and they do not want go to a couple therapist
that means the player IS THE THERAPIST!!!
THE THERAPIST FAILS IF COUPLE BREAK UP
The player will get a GAME-OVER if Tony will be abandoned by his wife like loser cuckold
and a GAME-OVER also if Anne get stolen or falls in love for someone else

Sure there will be big quarrels in between the two lovers in TACOS...
but GUYS do you really know a couple in love and faithful who have been together for 10 years who don't fight sometimes?

This is the game
the player is the couple therapist

Cheers

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
where is the dialog where Anne say that she do not want that Tony Join in?
it is not an insult
Why you think I'm insulting you??
are you able to at least let my see where I have insulted you
I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME!

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A GAME THAT EXIST ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS
!

your vision in this couple story is just wrong!

Thanks for this but still do not see the dialogue where Anna says she do not want that Tony join in the the sex scen with DRE

you are missing all the best paths if you take 24 relationship point and she is faithful to him and Tony is cheating on here
you are in one of the mixed paths that will be corrected in TACOS

is Tony fucking other girls on the back of Anne in your path?

yes I have just say you that Emma was maybe fifteen when she abandoned Tony for me! :cool:
she was the one offered herself to me because I was the dad she never had..
I don't think she's going to sue me
I'm not Harvey Weinstein View attachment 2571979

wait wait wait.... you never referring to this scene that is a reason that makes a MUST to made a rework that started with the acronym
TACOS
HERE is your FAKE that i was referring for

CAN YOU PLEASE POST A SCREENSHOT WHERE ANNE wished that TONY didn't join in during fucking with DRE?
you have posted a ton of great pics but I can't find the dialog you was referring and this is still YOUR FAKE! until you will be able to post where Anne wished to not be watched by Tony... i still think that this dialog was only in your DREAMS!

I know that scene with Anne and Ryan very well but this is still NOT DRE! :cool:
as for the scene with Ryan...there is another game-over for the player if he selects a choice that leads to the breakup of the couple's relationship
so you are simply confirming that the game is to keep Anne and Tony together and that if the couple breaks up you get a GAME-OVER
the NTR where Anne get stolen will never take place in this game

About the college ...YES MY BAD SORRY!
but I'm not fron north America and i have confused the terms (in italy high school can by called college or "scuola media")
I was referring to the secondary school in a wrong term)
BUT excluding my error in the terms I did some research and in which seems reliable to me there is a post by a professor
View attachment 2572197
So maybe Emma was 17 but for sure Tony is a genius like his dad:ROFLMAO: so he goes at college at fifteen (I as dad Martin pay for this)
but this is not the point
View attachment 2572217
Tony meets Anne in the second year of the college
View attachment 2572222
They got married after the college so their was in a relationship for about 4 years before their marriage.
View attachment 2572226
View attachment 2572228

Here the start of TACOS
so there was not 15 years... at the day1 in TACOS they was into a romantic relationship for about 10 years!
I was wrong with the 15 due to the error related with the High-school-college behaviour that's why i was thinking 15

But there is not that much differences.... if 10 or 15 years they passed together
now day
I have friend that divorced after less than 5/7 years or they are still together by doing sex only Saturday night and not every week... (this is a boring sex life for sure)
I think 10 years of romantic relationship justifies the desire to have somthing new to avoid monotony... and in the TACOS prologue .................
View attachment 2572255 View attachment 2572256 View attachment 2572257 View attachment 2572258 View attachment 2572259 View attachment 2572260

The story starts here and they do not want go to a couple therapist
that means the player IS THE THERAPIST!!!
THE THERAPIST FAILS IF COUPLE BREAK UP
The player will get a GAME-OVER if Tony will be abandoned by his wife like loser cuckold
and a GAME-OVER also if Anne get stolen or falls in love for someone else

Sure there will be big quarrels in between the two lovers in TACOS...
but GUYS do you really know a couple in love and faithful who have been together for 10 years who don't fight sometimes?

This is the game
the player is the couple therapist

Cheers
I don't even know why I am even bothering anymore but because you are so old I will post the pic again where Anne says that she wish it was just between her and Dre. It has noting to do with faithfulness as this happened before she met you so she was still faithful at that point. I will even put the larger picture so as you can see clearly the dialog
1682440049126.png
Yes I have had Tony playing with other women, He never gets the unfaithful tag because he has been honest with Anne from the very first time he went to the massage centre and had the extra service from Fernanda. Even when they first went on holiday I had tony playing with the mixed race couple from the hotel, and because he told Anne about it he remains faithful.

Even you are getting confused about which version of the game we are talking about now. My original argument to you was about the previous version of the game

What a load of bull crap.

Yes going on the cluster fuck of the previous version of this game they are still together BUT Tony is starting to question his relationship with Anne. This starts when she is having sex with a guy in one of the huts on the beach, Tony who is unaware that it was his wife at first spies them whilst on a lone walk on the beach when his discovers its Anne his starts to wonder how many times she has sex without his knowledge. There is another scene in the hotel bar when Anne has supposedly gone to bed early cause she was tired Tony goes down to the bar for a drink only later to find Anne on the dance floor making a show of herself to everyone in the club being the whore that she is.
I'm not even bothering with the rest of the tripe that you posted. It is you who keeps making things up.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't even know why I am even bothering anymore but because you are so old I will post the pic again where Anne says that she wish it was just between her and Dre. It has noting to do with faithfulness as this happened before she met you so she was still faithful at that point. I will even put the larger picture so as you can see clearly the dialog
View attachment 2572827
Yes I have had Tony playing with other women, He never gets the unfaithful tag because he has been honest with Anne from the very first time he went to the massage centre and had the extra service from Fernanda. Even when they first went on holiday I had tony playing with the mixed race couple from the hotel, and because he told Anne about it he remains faithful.

Even you are getting confused about which version of the game we are talking about now. My original argument to you was about the previous version of the game

I'm not even bothering with the rest of the tripe that you posted. It is you who keeps making things up.
But she is talking with Tony :oops:
so she is telling him everything

and your STAT BOX they are both faithful to each other in orderto gt that dialog
(has Mircom says all mixed paths that are in the old version will be reworked in the dialogs)

So I don't get your point
That was a dialog with Tony she was not cheating on him at all!

from the way you wrote it in your first post it sounded like she either told Dre or was her wishes thought And as you know in CH14 there are no Anne thoughts .... (her thoughts are in the spice mod only)

Anyway the playeris the therapist ... so the player has the role of keeping them from getting divorced as any cpouple therapist is paid for

I am the type of therapist who wants to fuck Anna in all her holes so I make the choices I need to achieve this without getting them divorced :cool:
I hope I made myself clear

Cheers

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 122 Votes