Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If you lower Anne's relationship score by not letting her do things that she wants to do (exhibition, mostly) and have sex with her friend and your ex then she will cheat on you pretty reliably. The only problem is that you often don't see a lot of the scenes on the cheating path.
The cheating path has the most room for improvement IMO, hoping to see it soon :devilish:

Reactions: 2MoshPit

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
About Eric's and Anne scene:
I would like to point out something that you all seem to ignore in the posts related to rape...
in TACOS:
Eric doesn't even cum on Anne's body. He gets up from the bed and goes to masturbate himself in the bathroom... There are no traces of his sperm on Anne's body IMO at best from Eric's point of view it's just sleep-sex
No investigation could convict Eric of rape. There is no evidence and Anne doesn't sleep, therefore she's not the victim, if anything she's the one making fun of Eric.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thank goodness the guy who's not posting in this thread anymore isn't in charge of writing or litigating laws against rape, because he surely doesn't understand a single thing about it.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
About Eric's and Anne scene:
I would like to point out something that you all seem to ignore in the posts related to rape...
in TACOS:
Eric doesn't even cum on Anne's body. He gets up from the bed and goes to masturbate himself in the bathroom... There are no traces of his sperm on Anne's body IMO at best from Eric's point of view it's just sleep-sex
No investigation could convict Eric of rape. There is no evidence and Anne doesn't sleep, therefore she's not the victim, if anything she's the one making fun of Eric.
But Eric didn't cum in the bed he obviously went to the bathroom to take care of himself.
View attachment 2643621
View attachment 2643624
Wow. I can not believe you have just said that.
Do you really think that rape is not rape as long as the rapist doesn't cum.
Rape is anything that does not involve consent. Although Anne was awake she did not give verbal consent to what Eric did. Ok it can be argued that because she didn't tell Eric to stop that consent was implied. However when he done this to Anne before and she was actually asleep no consent was given implied or other. That is Rape.

Based on what you have said, I could lay in the same bed as your wife or whoever and molest and finger bang her to my hearts content and as long as I don't cum on her body then its not rape. REALLY!!!!

Seriously that has to be one of the dumbest things you have ever said on this thread.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
if you look at the scene she is awake and pretends to be asleep so she is consenting to it since it is part of the game, Can I see it after conversation between anne y tony
I agree that during the main scene she is pretending to be asleep so as I said before Consent is implied as she does nothing to stop him in fact she wants him to keep going. However the part that I am referring to that is definitely rape is this scene.
1684872509057.png
Here Eric admits that he has done this before and Anne knew nothing about it. Therefore no consent was given on previous occasions.
1684872681073.png
1684872732688.png
This however you put it is rape.

Reactions: Segnbora

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree that during the main scene she is pretending to be asleep so as I said before Consent is implied as she does nothing to stop him in fact she wants him to keep going. However the part that I am referring to that is definitely rape is this scene.
View attachment 2644370
Here Eric admits that he has done this before and Anne knew nothing about it. Therefore no consent was given on previous occasions.
View attachment 2644376
View attachment 2644379
While the definitions can be kind of foggy, I believe what is happening and has happened in the past is sexual assault. Rape, I believe, would require sexual intercourse without consent, not just using one's fingers. Though, I'm no expert on the matter, this is just what I've read.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This conversation is tiresome.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 131112.png

By definition, it is rape but only Anne gets to decide if she was raped or not. Basically, there was a crime and not a crime at the same time. A crime where the criminal believed himself to be committing a crime yet the victim not feeling victimized but rather involved or at least complicit in the illegal act. Consent cannot be given ex post facto or assumed due to lack of objection. This was non-consensual sex but Anne decides how she feels about the incident. This entire conversation is a Russian nesting doll where when you get to the smallest doll it is just Mickey Mouse giving you the middle finger.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I disagree, she knows what is going to that's why he lies in the same bed it's part of the game and confirms it when he talks tony
I just read the last few comments but..

it does not matter if she knows what's going on and if she likes it, if the guy does not know this when he's fingering her he's assaulting her. From his point of view he's fingering a sleeping woman who did not tell him it was okay to do so.

I'm guessing I must be missing what the point is here because surely no one can argue that that's not assault. What's the debate here?

Reactions: Segnbora

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1684872509057.png 1684872509057.png
1684872681073.png 1684872681073.png
1684872732688.png 1684872732688.png
it s just sleep sex and that scene is not in the game... Anne was talkong with Tony and it is Tony that said;
"Holy shit baby, so that was'nt the first time"
Anne replay with;
"Apparently but I hade no idea"

1. This only happens apparently... and it is SLEEP SEX and not RAPE

2. If something happens she had no idea so she was sleeping and Eric was so gently that she didn't cum or wakeup

3. Eric definitely went to the bathroom in the described scene and also in this hypothetical imaginary scene that exists only in your head and is not in the game even as a flashback

4. if Eric went to the bathroom today why would he have raped Anne in the past?

5. surely she would have woken up and realized it...and would have told Tony since she is telling him on the phone

6. Anne replay with; "Apparently but I hade no idea" so she is telling everything to him but she hide the fact that she was raped by her step borther?

7. There is no rape tag in this thread!

8. Why you don't report to the OP to add the rape tag?

there aren't rape scenes in the game and never will be... as Microm3D said here
you're inventing things that don't exist in the game.. i don't understand why
you are just trolling this thread with your nonsense

I stop here for now!
I will back!

Reactions: Leongen43
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes