latex lvr

May 3, 2019
it s just sleep sex and that scene is not in the game... Anne was talkong with Tony and it is Tony that said;
"Holy shit baby, so that was'nt the first time"
Anne replay with;
"Apparently but I hade no idea"

1. This only happens apparently... and it is SLEEP SEX and not RAPE

2. If something happens she had no idea so she was sleeping and Eric was so gently that she didn't cum or wakeup

3. Eric definitely went to the bathroom in the described scene and also in this hypothetical imaginary scene that exists only in your head and is not in the game even as a flashback

4. if Eric went to the bathroom today why would he have raped Anne in the past?

5. surely she would have woken up and realized it...and would have told Tony since she is telling him on the phone

6. Anne replay with; "Apparently but I hade no idea" so she is telling everything to him but she hide the fact that she was raped by her step borther?

7. There is no rape tag in this thread!

8. Why you don't report to the OP to add the rape tag?

there aren't rape scenes in the game and never will be... as Microm3D said here
you're inventing things that don't exist in the game.. i don't understand why
you are just trolling this thread with your nonsense

I stop here for now!
I will back!
LOL
Really
OMG I cant believe that you are that dumb.
Oh its not rape for the following reasons.
The rapist didn't cum on or anywhere near the victim.
The victim didn't cum
The victim was asleep.
The rapist was very gentle with the victim.
Really I would love to see those excuses stand up in court. The defence barrister would be laughed out of court.

Any form of sexual activity where the recipient is asleep or unconscious IS RAPE.
I suggest you google sleep sex.
In fact I done it for you
Consent cannot be given by individuals who are underage, intoxicated or incapacitated by drugs or alcohol, or asleep or unconscious.
This answer was taken from the following website.

I agree that the initial scene that Anne is telling to Tony might not be rape, however the fact that Eric thinks that Anne is asleep then as far as he is concerned he is raping Anne.
I am more referring to the dialog where Anne says that he has apparently done it before. That is rape, because Anne was not conscious so there for could not have given consent.
END OF DISCUSSION

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
LOL
Really
The victim didn't cum
The victim was asleep.
Really I would love to see those excuses stand up in court. The defence barrister would be laughed out of court.

Any form of sexual activity where the recipient is asleep or unconscious IS RAPE.
Consent cannot be given by individuals who are underage, intoxicated or incapacitated by drugs or alcohol, or asleep or unconscious.

I agree that the initial scene that Anne is telling to Tony might not be rape, however the fact that Eric thinks that Anne is asleep then as far as he is concerned he is raping Anne.
I am more referring to the dialog where Anne says that he has apparently done it before. That is rape, because Anne was not conscious so there for could not have given consent.
END OF DISCUSSION
agreed.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
LOL
Really
The victim didn't cum
The victim was asleep.

END OF DISCUSSION
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Total nonsense!

Ask for rape tag in the OP
there are not rape scene in any version of this game!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
no habiamos quedado en discrepar y que cada uno se quede con su opinion, esto es aburrido,, mi opinion es mas cercana a la de 88standford88, si fuera violacion patreon la hubiera quitado
There is plenty of stuff that is against patreon rules and doesn't get banned, Until someone reports it to them, ie games with incest in them.
Even this game had incest in the previous version. Tony with his aunt and or his sister/cousin, but lets not open that can of worms.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man this thread is more fun to read then the actual game
Not as fun as the Sunshine Love thread a few weeks ago but still.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
That is not true and I know it because I am a patron for years as a mod creator,
patreon would have forced him to change its content with the threat of withdrawal,
being a payment page must meet certain standards or they may lose the site or the ability to charge for their content
I can name at least 3 games here that have incest in them and yet the game devs are still on patreon. I know one of the ways arround it is to release 2 versions of the same game. The patreon (incest free version) and then the full version on here. Thats how Project Myriam (to name one)gets around it. Im not saying that is what this game does. Another way if for moders to release a file to change relationships ect ect.
I don't really go by the tags on the op. To get my interest in a game I go by the artwork first and then the description and then change log if there is one.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Total nonsense!

Ask for rape tag in the OP
there are not rape scene in any version of this game!
ok maybe you are, and that you genuinely don't believe that its rape. you believe what you want to believe. You are certainly in a minority on that one, Most people with just an ounce of common sense can see it for what it is.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
and you.... can you?
this is a OT question i'm just talking about game scenes!

if for you is rape ... as I said you can report it on the OP moderators.

Thanks to be interested in me! :cool:
Sexual assault is purposefully touching a person sexually without that person's consent.

Rape is a intercourse or a comparable act done without consent.

From what I gathered from reading a few comments the situation was that Eric fingered Anne while she was pretending to sleep. Even if she liked it she did not communicate this to Eric in any way, in other words consent was not given. In other words its sexual assault. Whether its rape or not can be debated, some may interpret it as being comparable to intercourse since she is being penetrated.

I repeat, that she liked it is irrelevant to whether it is rape or not, the lack of consent makes it rape. From Erics perspective he was fingering a sleeping woman and apparently this happened before when she definitely was asleep.

I did not play that route myself, and if I got the events wrong then I'm sorry, but if it happened like I described it then it most definitely is Sexual assault under my definition. And to be honest I would claim that those definitions are the ones used by most people and if you look those terms up in a dictionary you'd find wording similar to mine.

Now please, what is your definition of rape and sexual assault? and If they are different from mine do you at least think that what happened was SA if we went by my definition?

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
so you represent the majority a little cocky of you, I don't see it that way but it's your opinion, patreon don't bother with him as long as they meet certain standards,
what does not allow is violence of any kind directed towards women or children
and that includes racism too

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are certainly in a minority on that one
yeah a minority like the 90 % of 5 and 4 stars in the reviews of this great story:ROFLMAO:
your replays are ridiculous!

you claim for rape but you don't want report to moderators for adding rape tag...just because i said you to do this:LOL:
you are saying that on patreon there are game with wrong tags but you do not want report
Creo que deberías estar de acuerdo contigo mismo.

here we are in F95 and in this game there is no rape tag
in this site games tags are perfect!

you are only said the opposite of my opinions but not because you genuinely do not agree with me- but thresomething in my posts which evidently burn you to such an extent that you can't help but want to have the last word

but for now i will ignore you...
I hope you're happy to be petty twisted

I have better thing to do to follow to follow your wobbly options.
I'm sure you do not agree with me!
.....but maybe now you will find another nonsensical way against me and me opinions:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope you're happy being petty and twisted
I'm ignoring you

I leave you your craving last word and the next rant against me...

Be happy!

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know in Tacos, if we will see the same characters from the original TAC? Like the new father and son neighbor or that girl from the vaccation that you run into buying coffee every morning but never had a chance to hookup or that milf looking lawyer outside the office building or the realtor lady that shows you the new office

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my personal opinion of this sleep sex is that it is wrong and should be illegal. however, in alot of vn's and sandbox games i see, this is something that many devs put in there..personally i have zero interest in those games so i tend to not play them it is different with TAC though, i have played it alot and do enjoy most of the content and esp i think Anne is hot as fuck. but the descent into being a cock hungry cum dump slut really made my enjoyment of the game alot less. i was more into stuff they did as a couple esp with other couples/women. one of the best scenes for me was in the club when Tony take a girl into the bathroom while Anne is chatting up some random guy. you get the choice to have Anne hook up with the guy or have her follow Tony into the bathroom and watch Tony with the other girl. he then puts his dick in the glory hole and Anne blows him and later tells him about it which he absolutely loves. to me this is a scene where Anne joins Tony in his kink of enjoying watching each other with other people. i think since Tony initiates it and Anne was reluctant at first, this scene specifically has Anne really enjoying everything about the sharing route. and for me that was my preferred route. sure i played the cheating route where i watched them both fucking other people behind each others backs, but the share route was better. in my opinion. well i will leave it there i guess. this thread is mostly the Martin wannabe and the latex girl bantering back and forth but it is nice to see others posting here to keep the thread active. i sometimes post a comment here and there but haven't posted much lately. as for the new TACOS i am playing it, but i can't say i like much about the story yet but do enjoy the better quality renders and seeing more of Anne.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
so you represent the majority a little cocky of you, I don't see it that way but it's your opinion, patreon don't bother with him as long as they meet certain standards,
what does not allow is violence of any kind directed towards women or children
and that includes racism too
Again Wrong. But this is not a topic for this thread

Reactions: Leongen43
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes