Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
That cuck route was right out of no where. She goes from loving wife the day before that gets pissed that the dad touched her to fucking the dad despite the MC's complaints simply because he sent him in to pee while she was showering.

The change to not needing to choose what your previous options were and skipping right to the Chapter start is also kind of out of the blue. I'll now need to keep track of my saves to remember which paths (Cheating, Swinger, Dre, Eric, etc) are all on instead of just starting from the current chapter and choosing the options I want to see all the content.

Continuity Issue: Tuesday Anne goes to bed naked, wakes up in panties and bra, Wednesday night Anne goes to bed in panties and bra, wakes up naked. I think Dev got images in wrong order there.

Also: Zarah's meth teeth are fucking scary.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hot damn! That was quick! Well they do say the faster a game appears here on F95zone the more popular and successful it is. Great work Dev. Played it and Chapter 8 just moved ahead of 3 and 7 in my order of preference. Getting better and better, story, text and visuals. And guys, please don't forget to pledge.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well probably not my kind of update this time unlike the previous version because I really don't like Dad fucking his Son's wife, any other guy would be okay except Dad, but not gonna shit on other who prefer this kind of scenes . I just hope there is more besides Dad

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sort of, but it's not really an incest game. Anne (the MCs wife) eventually has the option to sleep with her step-brother at like Week 6 or 7, and that's really it for the incest.
How I wish that Erik is Anne's real brother and not a step-brother, I would have been more hotter

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh, I just deleted Chapter 7 only to find out there's no skip anymore in this version?

Struggling to find out how it's possible dad has sex with Anne in the shower, or how to get her to fantasize about anything other than swinging or Ryan.

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
How come the fling with the dad isn't on the cheating path in chapter 8 like it was in chapter 7?

Is it just me, or does there not seem to be any exclusive content for the cheating path? I'm struggling to find it at least...

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Struggling to find out how it's possible dad has sex with Anne in the shower, or how to get her to fantasize about anything other than swinging or Ryan.
To get on the cuck path in the shower, you need to NOT be on the cheating path. Any of the others (Threesome, Swinger) when you send dad into the bathroom and choose for Anne to not get mad and tease him will lead to the cuck scene. I could be wrong, but looking through the CG's I don't think there is anything on the cheeting path this update.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
My cheatanne stat is equal to 2, and it also doesn't trigger when it's at 1 (or 10), so there's a hidden variable linked to the route you're on.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
That option really should only be tied to the cuck path, which oddly enough isn't tied to the cheating path.
Well the way I see it is that at the cuck path Anne openly has sex with Martin in front MC without his approval, thus cucking him. While the cheating path is more secretive path where she sleep with other men without MC knowing. I think that is the reason why cuck and cheating paths are not connected, at least for now.

Reactions: yvb
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes