Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
So basically he is a pimp, who is giving out the goods for free.
Dont know about you guys but going on a holiday and watching you wife bang 5 guys and a girl, while you get basically nothing, doesnt feel quite right.
Pimping ain't easy, but it is necessary

Reactions: Mircom3D

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
"You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her."

WTF

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
"You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her."

WTF
Let everyone fuck her

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Dev is one of those guys who put his kinks in the game and don't care if he is gonna have sucess or not i think
This I agree with and fair play to them. They've also said that this is very much a learning tool hence the various changes that have taken place along the way.

you can't play if you are a normal guy like us
Really? And just what is a normal guy?
Everyone has thoughts and fantasies, many will never come to fruition, lots will be fantasies that the people having them know must and can only be that.
What turns one person on, will not turn another on, who are we to say that one or other is normal or not, bearing in mind how much in my lifetime has gone from abnormal to normal.
Personally if I find I 'can't play' a game, I will try to explore what it is causing my aversion and once that fails, I tend not to contribute to the discussion threads any more.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I like the way we can also control wife's decisions and see what she is doing when husband is not there. I hope it continues like that assuming that she is now stewardess. Swinging path is awesome. Cant wait for next chapter :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: yvb and Mircom3D

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Some choices don't matter. I chose not to host Ryan but it still happened and i chose to end the poker game with Mike before sex and the next morning Anne says she had sex with Mike the night before! Won't the dev change this? Besides that, it's a great game :)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

Update: 20-Aug-2018​
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 8
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 48718 View attachment 48719 View attachment 48720 View attachment 48721 View attachment 48722 View attachment 112699 View attachment 112700 View attachment 112702 View attachment 112703

Please -leave a like if you enjoyed this game!!!
Why no animation its only pictures

Reactions: BeastMaster59

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@Mircom3D please ease up on the pause use

After a dialog there is an automatic pause so putting a pause after one just annoys the player with extra clicking (well me in any case)
IMO you should also never add a pause without a time limit to keep the game flowing. Exceptions might be the chapter screens and the credits screen but everything else put a limit of 2 seconds or something

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes