Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I would just love to see the old geezer have the time of his life with her, he will probably name her in his will if she does .
I wouldn't. It makes zero sense. Why would someone hot like Anne fuck some ugly old dude? This isn't a blackmail game. The MC and Anne are both hot characters, it makes sense they they'd fuck other hot characters. Even the MC's dad is a "silver fox".

Reactions: geniussarif

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I believe this game is turning Anne slowly into the hottest slut out there. It deserves it's praise.

However, I must say regarding this update... Am I the only one sad that on the cheating route Anne is not tempted to invite dad to shower, and she does it on other routes where she previously states 'this is not appropriate'.

Kinda feel like that should be the other way around
The thing is that on the cheating route she's trying to hide from MC what she's doing with his father. She knows MC would probably be against it so she goes behind his back. That's why she didn't want to risk it while MC was at home.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
The thing is that on the cheating route she's trying to hide from MC what she's doing with his father. She knows MC would probably be against it so she goes behind his back. That's why she didn't want to risk it while MC was at home.
Yeah, but still that scene could be used "meanwhile at home" while the MC was at work... he was wondering when having lunch at home where his father is, he didn't bother to check the bathroom...

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, but still that scene could be used "meanwhile at home" while the MC was at work... he was wondering when having lunch at home where his father is, he didn't bother to check the bathroom...
The shower scene was in the morning when all three were at home. And during lunch Anne was at work while father was meeting his friend, unless in future updates we find out that Anne was lying.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
My next game.... The Prude Couple.
I would like to give some constructive ideas.

When there is character development its more rewarding to see her fuck everyone because you see her as a fully fleshed out person like someone in real life. But if development is lacking its like you created a random character model, that doesn't have much personality, and make them promiscuous- it doesn't turn you on much since you don't really know the character. I'd say a stronger transition into being 'adventurous' is needed, because at least then you could say she was an innocent and honorable person (through character development) who slowly e.g. was corrupted by others or hoaxed or wanted to fill that lust gap in her life. A combination of all these would be best. Make it that some choices will not convince her to take a further step to be 'adventurous'- this will boost character development a lot as the 'cost' of picking the wrong choice i.e one that will not convince her to be adventurous, will make picking the right one more rewarding along with the fact that it gives her some character. Remember humans are loss averse so we hate losing things. Thus the possibility of her not becoming adventurous or less so will be terrible for players and illicit a stronger emotional response than just progressing with no danger of loss. This way players will be more engaged with the characters.

I hope you understand the points I am making and hope it helps you improve your game. Cheers!

Reactions: Krickett

Krickett

Jun 24, 2017
After playing it through, I'm a bit disappointed. Sorry, but not sorry - not a fan of this one. Too many repetitive pics - why would I want to see waffles so often? Errors in code, errors in grammar, poor animations, and actions without story progression .. oh, wait .. was there a story? Her cunny is open for any and all, I'm guessing the 'author' will have her bent over an old shopping cart full of recyclable bottles and cans down at the homeless encampment next. But hey, if you're into that ..

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes