Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems there has been a mistake or is this save file related, regardless am I the only one who get this?
It's just after Tina and Trina come up to MC in the bar.
day41 I assume it's the choice you get that is blocked.
This is quite common to happen with this dev after all. Not the first time. Anyone know what to change to fix this?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
That feeling when the creator did an oopsy on the comparison code, so I had to fix it myself.
Mircom3D you missed a couple == in day 39-42, lines 3192 and line 3194.
:WeSmart:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there is no shitty in the stories that end up that Anne des an handjob to me! .. She was tired to fuck with 3 different guys at the spa... she does great handjob and i lve to watch her deep in her eyes... and recap all the event at the spa tub
I can't ask more than an hand job... because her jaw ached after sucking 3 cock... I love her.. i do not want push or hurt her after that king of great performance she did!

She had a sore jaw and cunt after her great performance shedid under my control,,
Oh, we get it. Well, not the weird as fuck role play but we get she had a sore pussy and jaw from fucking and sucking other men.

We get that the only energy she had left was a quick handy for the husband she claims to love.

I'm tha Alpha in the Tub scene

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Oh, we get it. Well, not the weird as fuck role play but we get she had a sore pussy and jaw from fucking and sucking other men.

We get that the only energy she had left was a quick handy for the husband she claims to love.

I don't know if the vagina and anus are sore (I doubt it) but I always got the impression that Anne has the jaw of a constrictor anaconda because of the shape of her mouth, right? :unsure: :unsure:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
She still love me (as I love her too) for sure as you can see in he new update :cool:
and it was not just a handjob after the scene at the Spa tub

I was replaying to this post from Leongen43
For me the important thing is honesty and not doing things behind the mc's back, for my part I will never stop him, what I don't want is to find out when it is happening or after it happened because that is going back to the old tac and that's it. We know how it ended, no one wants to go back to those shitty stories that end up masturbating the MC, right? :unsure:
and he always talk about scenes that does not exist in the game

But in realty even though she was tired she didn't just give me a hand job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But this was the part 3 of the game and I make her in the correct mood with my choices

now with part6b we will have more fun for sure;)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:o_OWho does this strange choice apply to? This choice seems to be about Elena and not the woman in the white bikini, but it should be about her. Is this some kind of mistake?

Nowy obraz (3).jpg

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
:unsure:o_OWho does this strange choice apply to? This choice seems to be about Elena and not the woman in the white bikini, but it should be about her. Is this some kind of mistake?

View attachment 3263486
I don't know, all I know is that Tony Got Screwed Again has less interesting content individually than what he had in tac, another victory for Anne :LOL: :LOL: :poop: o_O

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know, all I know is that Tony Got Screwed Again has less interesting content individually than what he had in tac, another victory for Anne :LOL: :LOL: :poop: o_O
Yeah It's pretty clear this is gonna be cuck only from now on and some side chicks for MC at times.
A little uninspired, would have been nice if the MC participated a little more than just watching.

Also I think the MC lies a little too much for the Faithful thing to be "True"
if he fucks the sisters he lies, that should be False right there.
Get a blowjob on the plane, he lies no matter what you pick, probably a dev error but still, he doesn't tell the truth if you pick tell truth.
So far TAC is still a better game. Remake for the worse is pretty much what's going on here in my opinion.
If a cuck only game is what dev wants to make, that's what's gonna happen and that's fine.
I am here for Anne, not any other female characters so I don't really care about who the MC gets to fuck other than Anne.
But I do wish it was less voyeur cuck and more participating cuck that actually controls what happens a little more. (Alpha cuck you could call it, though it's a little contradicting)
A little bit of both is fine voyeurism scenes are good because that means Anne is putting on a show for the MC since she knows he is watching. Not that that really comes across that well. She just does her thing like he's not watching currenly.
I'd honestly rather remove all the other female characters scenes that are not in 4somes and that make sense for the story and focus more on options for the MC in Anne scenes instead. Like option to participate instead of just watching more.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes