"Let them join and spend the evening with them.":
$ d41_sisters = True
jump d41_bar4
"Go watch Anne with Tom and Harry" if tom_harry == True:
jump d41_bar4
"I kinda just want to be alone." if tom_harry == False:
jump d41_bar5
I also found some error in the code.
In line 25, a k is missing in the word fuck. image d39_cornell_fuck2 = Movie(play="images/anim/d39/d39_cornell02.webm")
And then a whole line after line 26 is missing. image d39_cornell_fuck4 = Movie(play="images/anim/d39/d39_cornell04.webm")

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you compare him to Tac who had a threesome with a couple, sex with a woman he met on the beach and a blowjob with Elena, of course he lost :LOL: o_O :poop: (n):LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:, he wasn't wrong. (y) (y) (y)
Yes with that in mind that do be the case.
:unsure:So I had to make some other choices(y);)
Ya if you don't mind spoilers checking the pictures in the folder for the game is a way to see what you missed. I missed a few things in my play through as well.

Reactions: Sadowdark

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
A small bug - on the flight back, if Tony gets a bj from Luanne and opts to tell Anne the truth? He doesn't actually tell her about it.

Reactions: Leongen43

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Definitely feels like some weird game logic going on. If you refuse Tom + Harry but still go with the sisters, there still is a scene with Tom and Anne but no scene if you went straight back to the room with Anne. Feels like there is missing decision there. And then there is the truth variable that is used in multiple places but only set in one which when missed affects the plane scene. This update needs a bit more time in the oven.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Definitely feels like some weird game logic going on. If you refuse Tom + Harry but still go with the sisters, there still is a scene with Tom and Anne but no scene if you went straight back to the room with Anne. Feels like there is missing decision there. And then there is the truth variable that is used in multiple places but only set in one which when missed affects the plane scene. This update needs a bit more time in the oven.
Agree. I did not invite Tom/Harry but if I go to the bar and go back to the room, they are there. Something weird going on.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes