sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Another good update Mircom. Don't listen to the naysayers. I also liked the fact that Anne could get together with Ted, I just wish I could have seen the 3some with Ted and his son! TACOS is moving along nicely. Keep up the good work!

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part6b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I found this version, but with a smaller size of 403 m only. Should I just download it, considering that the previous version is present in the phone’s memory or not?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I found this version, but with a smaller size of 403 m only. Should I just download it, considering that the previous version is present in the phone’s memory or not?
you cannot update any of my previous releases with anything not made by me.
and btw with 403MB you can expect a high-quality release.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
What do you mean, the scene doesn't work?
When Anne goes to the room to meet the boys, the MC stays at the bar to go see all the action later. He meets Tina and Trina, they ask him to stay but he says he has to leave, there is an exception error and when I ignore the error, the next scene is in bed next to Anne talking as if the meeting with the guys on the catamaran it wouldn't have happened

Reactions: Sturbuck

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
When Anne goes to the room to meet the boys, the MC stays at the bar to go see all the action later. He meets Tina and Trina, they ask him to stay but he says he has to leave, there is an exception error and when I ignore the error, the next scene is in bed next to Anne talking as if the meeting with the guys on the catamaran it wouldn't have happened
So you were at this menu choice?

Reactions: tata19

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
SoiCowboy

This is what we get for the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day39-42.rpy", line 3188, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day39-42.rpy, line 3192)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1072, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1151, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1034, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "F:\TACOS\TACOS-part6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
TAC The Original Story part6b
Mon Jan 15 22:32:02 2024
The error results in the MC telling the girls he is going back to his room to go to sleep.

Reactions: Sturbuck

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy

This is what we get for the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
TAC The Original Story part6b
Mon Jan 15 22:32:02 2024
The error results in the MC telling the girls he is going back to his room to go to sleep.
I had to fix those lines myself. Somebody already posted the fix but here it is again. Edit the following two lines in 39-42.rpy file to read:

3192 "Go watch Anne with Tom and Harry" if tom_harry == True: # This line requires double equals signs

3194 "I kinda just want to be alone." if tom_harry == False: # This line requires double equals signs

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You know what would greatly improve this game? Three things:

1) Ensuring that players get to see every single meal that Anne, Tony, or the two of them consume, whether or not anything plot-advancing happens, and;

2) Knowing exactly how many minutes, or hours, have passed since the previous artwork, and;

3) Allowing me, the player, the unprecedented opportunity to click through all of those deeply important slides, because there's nothing in the universe more important to me than waffles and timekeeping.

I figure several hundred more of both, per update, will make this the best game ever.

Last edited:

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I played the rework first time, and I don't get what's the point, not only renders aren't that much improved but pretty similar, the story beats are also basically same. I don't know.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I played the rework first time, and I don't get what's the point, not only renders aren't that much improved but pretty similar, the story beats are also basically same. I don't know.
you are right the story is basically the same with some little change here and there
The scene with Anne and the 2 guys at the end of the vacation is good but one of them has a premature ejaculation
But there are also great changes for me as Anne husband and this is very promising for the story progression.

in this last pic (in the spoiler above)--- this girl... I even get a blowjob from this beauty in the fight... my plan would have been worth just for it!

My vote is 9/10---1 point just bc the second tour in the catamaran was not in this update!
In Tacos the story is far better and less confused than in the previous version---

Thanks to Mircon3D

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I just wish I could have seen the 3some with Ted and his son!
If you choose to watch Anne banging Ted you miss out on fucking other girls...and more importantly you choose a path that makes you a "beta cuck."
Anne will tell you all about what she did (or you can use the mod although that would be cheating), so why miss out on opportunities to fuck beautiful women? just to watch your wife?
I know my wife since many years (and many old versions of the game)... for me it is very hot when she tells me.

The real difference between the old Tac versions and Tacos lies in the fact that the husband can avoid spying on his wife through the keyhole and has the ability to control events almost completely-

Sometimes to make her happy I spy on her but I certainly don't miss the other women to do it

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a question, am I the only one who was left with the desire (in addition to not sex with Elena again) to see a sex party scene on a catamaran in a special one when they showed their tits, to see a gangbang of Anne while mc had a threesome with the girls and watched what she did and then they took turns until the mc has anal sex with Anne and in the end they received a bukkake, would it have been hot to see it? :unsure: :love::love::love:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have a question, am I the only one who was left with the desire (in addition to not sex with Elena again) to see a sex party scene on a catamaran in a special one when they showed their tits, to see a gangbang of Anne while mc had a threesome with the girls and watched what she did and then they took turns until the mc has anal sex with Anne and in the end they received a bukkake, would it have been hot to see it? :unsure: :love::love::love:
Depends on how it was handled. If it was like the yacht cruise in TAC? No. No control, no options. If we had some control over it? Sure, could be fun.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
i kinda bored with the fuck randos (almost?) every single day plot. im expecting more story in it without changing much of NPCs to fuck. obv there is some threesomes with MC and wifey. i prefer more story unfold with certain characters but keep those randos to fuck once in a while. for example, continuation with nicole and a chance for threesome with her and wifey, swinging with nicole and her pickup bf, more incest story or something like that.

tbh, i also always mixed up this game with another couple NTR, share or swing story (only remember their profile as a policeman with his wife :HideThePain:)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This vaccation in Tacos seemed to have less sex in it than I remember in the original TAC. especially on the catamaran Anne and the girls only flashed the guys this time but the original she has 3somes and Tony bangs the milf and maybe her daughter, can’t remember just know didn’t get many sex scenes on trip only Harry and Todd 3some birthday boy, Cornell, bald guy with the quick shot, anyone else I missed?
:ROFLMAO::eek:This second catamaran trip did not take place because they were both late:ROFLMAO: for the ship. (y)There is even a choice to choose a catmaran trip. And then they go to the beach and the catmarine sails away without them.:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:

trtrtrt.jpg

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Still on the subject of waffles: isn't it ironic that, in a game in which Anne is supposed to encounter and bang an endlessly flowing river of new dicks, she tells her husband that she's perfectly content to eat the exact same breakfast every single morning?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes