88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I made the MC eat a creampie out of Anne.
It was hot.
(y)
this is the highest demonstration of love toward your wife: All the fluids that come out of her holes are mixed with her "fragrances" I always do if the sperm is mine and it would be hypocritical for me to shirk after she has fucked men I suggested to her,, she does it to make me happy, and then no one has completely cum inside Anne - she doesn't seem to know this since her back is covered with cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my real woman always accepts me peeing in her pussy and I don't see why I should shy away from making her do the same-this is normal when the love is mutual

Doing this kind of thing during sex to the woman (or man) you love is an appreciation owed, in the case I give Anne because she is doing what I asked her to do by constantly proving to her that I have no hypocritical ulterior motives (confirming to her that I want to leave her and abandon her to others). My plan is stay with her forever that same as she want!
I love Anne--I consider her my goddess and it doesn't disgust me to lick her holes, I asked her to fuck other men because I want to strengthen our sexual relationship that in 5 years of marriage had become monotonous--my wife will never disgust me-

it is a demonstration of unconditional love for any fluid that has been inside her and for her to swallow my semen or accept my pee in her holes....
sex is exchange of bodily fluids, (like just a real love kiss is exchanging of bodily fluids) and those who scoff at such approaches show that they are distant from their partner....
this kind of sex acts can be done only with your wife only if the love has trust between each other is at maximum level!
Or only with high class sluts from minimum $2000 per night... (because the low-priced whores would cut your balls off:eek:).

All mammals have sex in much the same way and mostly to procreate...but love requires care for each other...true love is not and will not be egotistic
and humans are mammals too.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So don't you let your Tony not eat the cream that Anne collects with so much effort, how mean you are to her (just kidding), in the past some warriors ate the hearts of their rivals and in modern times the MC eats the cream from the men Anne has sex with, it's similar, right? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh god no!

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So don't you let your Tony not eat the cream that Anne collects with so much effort, how mean you are to her (just kidding), in the past some warriors ate the hearts of their rivals and in modern times the MC eats the cream from the men Anne has sex with, it's similar, right? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
The very first cum wad that Tony ate was in TAC Spicy Edition mod, created by yours truly. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The very first cum wad that Tony ate was in TAC Spicy Edition mod, created by yours truly. :cool:
Joshy would be thanking you and kissing your hands right now if he surpasses it for your great contribution, it's good that he left it as an option for whoever is interested, I would like the golden shower option for an Anne sex scene, if we have For example the spa scene or the sex party scene, it would be interesting to see, right? :unsure:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Why is there no path where Tony can fuck around like Anne without being unfaithful?
I mean, Anne fucks everything ith a pulse, what would be her reasoning to be jealous?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why is there no path where Tony can fuck around like Anne without being unfaithful?
Because Anne always tells her husband who she fucks with also because at the time in Tacos Anne fucks the men I ask her to fuck. ('m the MC and this is a male protagonist game)
I mean, Anne fucks everything ith a pulse, what would be her reasoning to be jealous?
At the moment Anne doesn't know if she wants to know about my sexual adventures as you see here there are fialogues about rules in working progress
The thing is that I as MC, I still don't want to tell her that I fucked her friend Nicole at the satrt of the game (and other girls) ...and frankly I find it strange that Nicole hasn't told her anything yet-
The fact is that I am not sure how my wife Anne would react to get confirmation of her doubts about my infidelity....
If she is still reluctant she might react with a GAME OVER! or she might begin to stop abiding by the rules of our open relationship.
But at the end of the Punta Cana vacation if Tony tells the truth to Anne about Elena blowjob and Anne said:
Surely if her husband had told her right away what he had done in the first week her reaction would have led toward a final argument and a game over
...but in day 41 of Tacos things seem to be taking a path that allows us to be honest with each other.

for the mc pov he has been asking his wife for years to move to an open relationship because Tony feels ready to put aside the jealousy generated by the desire to possess Anne as his object. Whereas Anne has been accepting the idea for a little over a month and not quite ready to put aside the jealousy she feels...but I think by day 60 Anne will also be well trained in this new lifestyle-

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
MC, I still don't want to tell her that I fucked her friend Nicole at the satrt of the game (and other girls) ...and frankly I find it strange that Nicole hasn't told her anything yet-
I'm pretty sure they had a discussion about this by phone. From my memory

Anne: did you fuck Nicole again? I thought this was a one time thing

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm pretty sure they had a discussion about this by phone. From my memory

Anne: did yu fuck I thought this was a one time thing
This is not in Tacos yet!

Maybe you are talking about the old Tac it is easy to be confused. but I'm trying to avoid make confusion through the old tac and the new tacos

it is impossible that in Tacos there could be a dialogue in which Anne says to me; "Did you fuck Nicole AGAIN", since we are still at the end of the Punta Cana vacation and I haven't had time to fuck Nicole a second time....:cool:

At the moment in Tacos Anne does not know that there was sex between Nicole and me.

The Punta Cana vacation is much better in the old game... I hope there will be a new Mexico vacation soon to eat new better coocked tacos sex scenes and add the swinging couples scenes that were in the old game Punta Cana vacation
Actually all sex scenes in this new vacation are with less render... they were done in hurry and without passion

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Nope there are definitely two occasions to have sex with Nicole.
sure opportunity there are many but in tacos Anne doesn't know that I am also fucking Nicole and ather girls and it seems strange to me that still Nicole didn't tell her anything

Anne do not want to know this

here is the first time i fucked her

The phone call you was talking is after the Puntacana vacation so it is not in TACOS up to part6b

In the old Tac Anne was the one who pushed the husband to fuck with Nicole... but this is not the same in the rework. because Anne here is more reluctant by now,, maybe in the future?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Nu-oh

I'm not in the faithful path! as you can see
but wait....
I was tinking that you first post was a trick question and that you already know the answer to...but i was wrong
in your path Tony as 20 points in relationship and in your question you said it was not possible for Tony to be faithful.

Relationship point are not at 20 but just 10 in my path and Anne does'nt know about me and Nicole.

So in your path Anne knows about Nicole.. but Tony is not faithful maybe because he fucked some other girls:unsure:?
----------------------
The path I follow is to fuck as many women as possible because I am trying to get my wife Anne to be less reluctant bc I following in a complete way my original plan to share my wife with others by keeping her busy while I fuck other girls

Thanks for posting the screenshots of your path... so seems that if you confess to Anne about Nicole only relationship points rise up!
I will check your route as soon as I have some time

Are you sure have you fucked only Nicole?

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm not in the faithful path! as you can see
but wait....

I was tinking that you first post was a trick question and that you already know the answer to...but i was wrong
in your path Tony as 20 points in relationship and in your question you said it was not possible for Tony to be faithful.

Relationship point are not at 20 but just 10 in my path and Anne does'nt know about me and Nicole.

So in your path Anne knows about Nicole.. but Tony is not faithful maybe because he fucked some other girls:unsure:?
----------------------
The path I follow is to fuck as many women as possible because I am trying to get my wife Anne to be less reluctant bc I following in a complete way my original plan to share my wife with others by keeping her busy while I fuck other girls

Thanks for posting the screenshots of your path... so seems that if you confess to Anne about Nicole only relationship points rise up!
I will check your route as soon as I have some time

Are you sure have you fucked only Nicole?

I usually dont have the 20 relationshippoints. That is. A byproduct of not having an apropriate savegame. There. Are +10 relationship points awarded if you refuse sex at the massage parlor, which i did here for faster skipping. These scenes also appear at 10 points. But 2nd event might not occure if u pursue a gym girl..

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I usually dont have the 20 relationshippoints. That is. A byproduct of not having an apropriate savegame. There. Are +10 relationship points awarded if you refuse sex at the massage parlor, which i did here for faster skipping. These scenes also appear at 10 points. But 2nd event might not occure if u pursue a gym girl..
If you had sex at the massage parlor that is why your stat is unfaithful!

indeed I never get the second time fuck with Nicole...
I will try, but my path and goal is not to be faithful and I am not jealous of my wife, to whom we have been married for more than 5 years, because that is the logic of this story for me.
The goal is to revive sex experiences since we are still young about 25/26 years of age both of us (we got married right after college) and both my wife and I can still be attractive to teenagers.... which, once we turn 30, we can no longer do---.
for me this is just a stage of marriage where we don't yet feel ready to become adults and responsible (this often happens to couples who marry when young)...we will definitely discuss becoming adults in the future but for now we still want to have fun without thinking too much about the consequences.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes