estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 6b + WT/Cheat by LightmanP + Gal by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 468 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: devinsane

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well, that they both have fun, I think it's the purpose of an open couple, but that Anna makes MC jealous and moral, I find it ridiculous, MC certainly starts fucking first, but in the long run Anna, she makes up for it in a big way, so, I don't see this problem, Anna not only fucks but establishes a relationship with her father-in-law, so I ask myself, what is the point of making a little clarification speech, if they fucked like they do now, they are two singles with a ring on their finger

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well, that they both have fun, I think it's the purpose of an open couple, but that Anna makes MC jealous and moral, I find it ridiculous, MC certainly starts fucking first, but in the long run Anna, she makes up for it in a big way, so, I don't see this problem, Anna not only fucks but establishes a relationship with her father-in-law, so I ask myself, what is the point of making a little clarification speech, if they fucked like they do now, they are two singles with a ring on their finger
Surely you are free to find it ridiculous and think as you wish...
but I guarantee that for 5+ years we have been faithful and we got married after being engaged since our second year of college(about 3 years before graduation) and we were 18 then..... so we are by no means 2 singles with a ring on our finger (which by the way I often don't wear for obvious reasons)... ;)
But you said well... this is a phase in our relationship where both Anne and I want to have fun having sex because we are at an age that is on the borderline between wanting to feel young and and when in a year or two we will have to think how to continue our relationship..... so especially Anne is the one who wants to talk-clarify some points... this happens because anne is reluctant in the first month of this adventure. She needs to be reassured.
As for my dad Martin (Anne father-in-law) this is a specific Anne's choice and it is completely avoidable (of course it depends on the relationship points we have in the stat-box)

In any case this couple is married for sure even if we don't wear the ring all the time.:cool:

PS: Welcome to this thread! (as you are a newbie)

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm not jealous and my wife knows that very well!

due to my bad English, I wanted to say that Anna shows jealousy towards MC, then I find the excuse of the open couple ridiculous because it is just a pretext for the conscience, having permission in both directions, cheating doesn't become like breathing, well of course, between a few years, you will find yourself a beautiful wife with all her holes well broken, and a lot of well digested cum, well, as they say, wife and horns from your countries.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
due to my bad English, I wanted to say that Anna shows jealousy towards MC, then I find the excuse of the open couple ridiculous because it is just a pretext for the conscience, having permission in both directions, cheating doesn't become like breathing, well of course, between a few years, you will find yourself a beautiful wife with all her holes well broken, and a lot of well digested cum, well, as they say, wife and horns from your countries.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about jealousy... but my wife is not jealous ... she is just reluctant and that is why she want talk about rules ... but I'm traning her... I am making her discover the joys of sex. and she need to be rassured!

Certainly my wife has as a XL vagina size but this is natural bc just as there are small,big and various sizes cocks there are also small and large vaginas by nature.....
women with aarge vaginas are good for big cocks like mine:cool:

as for the asshole i have a question for you:
have you ever seen the size of the poop turds that can come out of a virgin asshole?:)

I have seen mega-sized turds come out of my wife's asshole even when she had never had anal sex!
And you should know that until this version available here (the part6b).
Anne has not yet had any anal sex and even in the old release anal sex was Anne's exclusive choice.

But as I said we are still young 25/26 years of age and our holes are very elastic

But this discussion is getting ridiculous so I will conclude by pointing out that with old age the body all becomes less elastic.

Certainly my wife has never given birth until now, and I believe there are no dicks as big as a 8 or more pound baby (about 3 kilograms) that needs to come out from her vagina
As we age our bodies become less elastic including holes.

I can tell you that a 35-year-old woman who has had children has a slabby vagina if she gave birth naturally but her hole gradually will become as it was. (but more stretchable)

When Anne will be 35 I will let you know ... because my plan is that I want to have many sons with her

Cheers!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes