Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I agree that this is only part of the update.

I've played all the versions, so yes I'd like even a partial update. but that's just my opinion, I respect everyone's opinion :)

Reactions: 69hanimelover69

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I agree that this is only part of the update.

I've played all the versions, so yes I'd like even a partial update. but that's just my opinion, I respect everyone's opinion :)
respecting everyone's opinions is like saying you don't have your own ....

is just politeness in a place where you talk to different people....
but there are good and bad opinions and even if i can respect all persons i do not always agree with everyone!

Are you sure that the opinion of those who say Mircom is milking its supporters is as respectable as that of those (like me) who say this story is a masterpiece?...

Opinions are points of view and not all points of view even if respectable are always correct...in fact I prefer to refer to precise scenes and compare the old work that exudes the author's artistic passion with this new remake that is beginning to show the author's fatigue and loss of passion..
I really hope I am wrong about Tacos because I love this story that closely reminds me of an experience I had with a girl I continue to love even though life has taken us to live, me in a city and her in a different city a thousand miles away from mine.

It would be a shame if out of fatigue the author wanted to hastily close this story by starting to replace scenes with renderings and animations with simple text-based narrative

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I've made up my mind, there are so many games that don't finish. So I take what comes, and try to enjoy myself when I play.

Concerning the version of Tacos, do we want a copy and paste of the old version?

I'm not paying, so I think my opinion counts for 0.

If someone thinks it's better, they're free to make a game, but criticism is so much easier and, above all, it's free.

So yes, I'd do another scene, another scenario, but out of 10 people, there'd be 10 different TAC. Afterwards, when you give money, you know why you're doing it, and nobody's forcing you to do it.

If it doesn't suit me anymore, I'll go somewhere else and play another game. :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Concerning the version of Tacos, do we want a copy and paste of the old version?
I never said that i want a copy
But the plot is the same as TAC... MARTIN IS ARRIVED!!! :cool:

so do you think it's better for Anne to tell me that she fucked Ted and his son and we players just have to read a bad written text-based scene without any render and with no passion?
Check out how the scenes was developed in the old TAC by comparing to the new end of vacation in the new Tacos
here is the post with scene comparing inside the spoilers
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6b-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998

To me this Punta Cana vacation is a very bad copy of the one that was in the chapter 3 of TAC !

Is this from now on an improvement over the old TAC?

it is like to say: this is not a copy of TAC plot because I replaced the rendering scenes with text-based narrative scenes
LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizar and drakov

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So yes, I'd do another scene, another scenario, but out of 10 people, there'd be 10 different TAC. Afterwards, when you give money, you know why you're doing it, and nobody's forcing you to do it.

If it doesn't suit me anymore, I'll go somewhere else and play another game. :)
Are u giving money for this game?:unsure:
We don't seem to have any heroes
I'm a bit confused... you said "if it doesn't suite anymore, i will go somewhere else...."
Why? Are you supporting the dev?..
It seems that you already go to elsewhere!

It would be easy for you to be the hero that you are looking for!

Even though i criticize Mircom3D's rework i still believe he deserves more paying supporters!
...sorry but..
I can't be the hero because I'm the MC of this game:p...I would be in a conflict of interest;)

Cheers

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Sadly from 5 to 2.
A long time ago I appreciate a lot this VN (I gave it a full 5/5)........but now the revisting story it' so boring... no spice, it has lost the aggressive precedent sexual beat. The black screens during the scenes.. why?? The use of the telephone in which you don't see nothing just a lot a lot of words and just some pictures why???.... Tacos seems the old relative of the other version.. No more intriguing facial expression... what's happened to my fav game??? I'm still on patreon...but I don't know for the future... So I deeply regret what is happening. Once It was One of the best game that I ever played..

Reactions: Rufio

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Sadly from 5 to 2.
A long time ago I appreciate a lot this VN (I gave it a full 5/5)........but now the revisting story it' so boring... no spice, it has lost the aggressive precedent sexual beat. The black screens during the scenes.. why?? The use of the telephone in which you don't see nothing just a lot a lot of words and just some pictures why???.... Tacos seems the old relative of the other version.. No more intriguing facial expression... what's happened to my fav game??? I'm still on patreon...but I don't know for the future... So I deeply regret what is happening. Once It was One of the best game that I ever played..
It's sad to hear that. Up to the last update I was really happy with the new content. There were more choices to turn people down and the couple seemed to be sharing more than going off the rails. I wrote this earlier I was disappointed during the last update when Annie just talked about the scene with the old man and his son. Most the new content has been rehashing old material from the first game but this would have been something new that we haven't seen. Most of the people they have been with so far were in the old game. If you want people to be interested you have to offer something new. I don't support him but the only reason I do that is he doesn't offer an android option for the game and that's the only way I play.

Reactions: Leongen43

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Are u giving money for this game?:unsure:

I'm a bit confused... you said "if it doesn't suite anymore, i will go somewhere else...."
Why? Are you supporting the dev?..
It seems that you already go to elsewhere!

It would be easy for you to be the hero that you are looking for!

Even though i criticize Mircom3D's rework i still believe he deserves more paying supporters!
...sorry but..
I can't be the hero because I'm the MC of this game:p...I would be in a conflict of interest;)

Cheers
You better save your money for a psychiatrist, dude :rolleyes:

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
It's sad to hear that. Up to the last update I was really happy with the new content. There were more choices to turn people down and the couple seemed to be sharing more than going off the rails. I wrote this earlier I was disappointed during the last update when Annie just talked about the scene with the old man and his son. Most the new content has been rehashing old material from the first game but this would have been something new that we haven't seen. Most of the people they have been with so far were in the old game. If you want people to be interested you have to offer something new. I don't support him but the only reason I do that is he doesn't offer an android option for the game and that's the only way I play.
Yes there's some reused renders. But most of the scenes are completely new renders. If the situation itself is a repeat it's new renders new angle new dialogue and new choices. As for things you haven't seen yet, well you clearly haven't played the latest version, so you can't really talk about what's shown in the game and what isn't shown. Mircom added some really interesting use of texting, and other ways to live a scene, that is quite new to his game.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
He hasn't played the latest update, or he wouldn't be saying that. And the scene everyone is crying over, well. Go get the update. People on here stating facts about contet they haven't even seen. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: Mircom3D

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sadly from 5 to 2.
A long time ago I appreciate a lot this VN (I gave it a full 5/5)........but now the revisting story it' so boring... no spice, it has lost the aggressive precedent sexual beat. The black screens during the scenes.. why??
Totally agree with you in this point
The use of the telephone in which you don't see nothing just a lot a lot of words and just some pictures why???.
For the use of the phone I think it was a great idea especially because the scene in the spa tub was the first one and had to be less "agressive" than the following scenes. and then it was an unreleased scene so for me it was very well written especially because we got to see Anne screwing 3 strangers in our first weekend.
So i do not agree with you in this specific topic!
Tacos seems the old relative of the other version.. No more intriguing facial expression... what's happened to my fav game??? I'm still on patreon...but I don't know for the future... So I deeply regret what is happening. Once It was One of the best game that I ever played..
Here i agree again with you....(y)
finally I have found a real fan of the story about me and my wife Anne ;)
Indeed as you said, I would wait a while before drawing the consequences and stop supporting Mircom....
I still think it was a mistake that won't be repeated again because I'm starting to see a lot of his supporters who are complaining about the lack of renders during Anne's scenes. Why Mircom is so in hurry
But not only this!
Now (after the part6b) there are also those guys who were complaining about how quickly Anne became so whore-like AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM:eek:, bc this is normal since if my wife is having a threesome with an old man like Ted and his son who was never seen in any scene, it's not like by creating black screens or avoiding creating new descriptive renders that Anne became less slutty than before... She fucked everyone again in PuntaCana and in avoiding creating new descriptive renders of the Anne threesome fuck he made a GREAT MISTAKE!!
The lack of the scenes does nothing but make complainers, even in those who (like me and you) loved this story.
Because we all want to watch Anne fucked by all the BBCs she meet!:love:
Yes there's some reused renders. But most of the scenes are completely new renders. If the situation itself is a repeat it's new renders new angle new dialogue and new choices. As for things you haven't seen yet, well you clearly haven't played the latest version, so you can't really talk about what's shown in the game and what isn't shown. Mircom added some really interesting use of texting, and other ways to live a scene, that is quite new to his game.
I agree with the texting messages.. but today text message are also VIDEO messaging:cool: and important thing in the OLD TAC there are the same texting with more pics!!!!(n) Are you sure to remember well how was TAC???... Texting is an archaic way of communication nowadays.
here there are full renders of the Eric path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i think using texting and smaller renders is just a smart way to create fast render with very low resolution!

And in the reused scene it should be better to use the rendering of the old TAC bc if in order not to use GOOD old renderings the dev start creating scenes described only by text-based narrative with less passion... this fact becomes a downgrade compared with the previous edition...
it is so wrong to create text-based scenes that replace visual description...this is a VN for God's sake!
Yes there's some reused renders. But most of the scenes are completely new renders. If the situation itself is a repeat it's new renders new angle new dialogue and new choices.
Really?...it seems to me that it would be better to reuse many of the old renderings in the same scenes that WERE in TAC and add new ones...instead of taking away to add low-resolution renderings in the mobile
This will reduce the releasing time without creat low quality rendering!

As for things you haven't seen yet, well you clearly haven't played the latest version, so you can't really talk about what's shown in the game and what isn't shown. Mircom added some really interesting use of texting, and other ways to live a scene, that is quite new to his game.
There is nothing better than TAC in part 7a... Are you sre to rember how was TAC?
I'd like to ask Mircom3D: why the fuck are you in such a hurry?...
you've been working on this for 6 years or more and when you were busy with your work you had accomplished a masterpiece...I hope now you stop being in a hurry and try to accomplish something better!

and in any case even if the part7a were a masterpiece it cannot erase the shortcomings of the first threesome scene Anne had while I was busy fucking other women!

You better save your money for a psychiatrist, dude :rolleyes:
Lol
What does this have to do with Tacos?
Are you talking about me?...Watch out that your superiority complex requires psychological treatment too... and then....How I spend my money is certainly none of your damn business.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizar and vovka314
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes