uec397

Nov 7, 2021
Does this game have a full on femdom/ntr route?
Not really. At least not yet. Depending on the choices you make, I believe this new version will head that direction more so than the old version. The curser has been replaced with a spade symbol so I think one can figure out which direction Mircom3D wants to take this version.

Also, I see quite a few complaining it's just a copy paste version etc. There is a lot of changes and it feels much more fleshed out than the original. I like it and am a big fan of slut Anne again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 7a] [Mircom3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Not really. At least not yet. Depending on the choices you make, I believe this new version will head that direction more so than the old version. The curser has been replaced with a spade symbol so I think one can figure out which direction Mircom3D wants to take this version.

Also, I see quite a few complaining it's just a copy paste version etc. There is a lot of changes and it feels much more fleshed out than the original. I like it and am a big fan of slut Anne again.
I use to support the first version bigtime even after the updates started taking ages, Anne is just so nice all the time her boyfriend could give her an STD and she would say it was great.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018

Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: uec397

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
Totally agree with you in this point

For the use of the phone I think it was a great idea especially because the scene in the spa tub was the first one and had to be less "agressive" than the following scenes. and then it was an unreleased scene so for me it was very well written especially because we got to see Anne screwing 3 strangers in our first weekend.
So i do not agree with you in this specific topic!

Here i agree again with you....(y)
finally I have found a real fan of the story about me and my wife Anne ;)
Indeed as you said, I would wait a while before drawing the consequences and stop supporting Mircom....
I still think it was a mistake that won't be repeated again because I'm starting to see a lot of his supporters who are complaining about the lack of renders during Anne's scenes. Why Mircom is so in hurry
But not only this!
Now (after the part6b) there are also those guys who were complaining about how quickly Anne became so whore-like AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM:eek:, bc this is normal since if my wife is having a threesome with an old man like Ted and his son who was never seen in any scene, it's not like by creating black screens or avoiding creating new descriptive renders that Anne became less slutty than before... She fucked everyone again in PuntaCana and in avoiding creating new descriptive renders of the Anne threesome fuck he made a GREAT MISTAKE!!
The lack of the scenes does nothing but make complainers, even in those who (like me and you) loved this story.
Because we all want to watch Anne fucked by all the BBCs she meet!:love:

I agree with the texting messages.. but today text message are also VIDEO messaging:cool: and important thing in the OLD TAC there are the same texting with more pics!!!!(n) Are you sure to remember well how was TAC???... Texting is an archaic way of communication nowadays.
here there are full renders of the Eric path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i think using texting and smaller renders is just a smart way to create fast render with very low resolution!

And in the reused scene it should be better to use the rendering of the old TAC bc if in order not to use GOOD old renderings the dev start creating scenes described only by text-based narrative with less passion... this fact becomes a downgrade compared with the previous edition...
it is so wrong to create text-based scenes that replace visual description...this is a VN for God's sake!

Really?...it seems to me that it would be better to reuse many of the old renderings in the same scenes that WERE in TAC and add new ones...instead of taking away to add low-resolution renderings in the mobile
This will reduce the releasing time without creat low quality rendering!

There is nothing better than TAC in part 7a... Are you sre to rember how was TAC?
I'd like to ask Mircom3D: why the fuck are you in such a hurry?...
you've been working on this for 6 years or more and when you were busy with your work you had accomplished a masterpiece...I hope now you stop being in a hurry and try to accomplish something better!

and in any case even if the part7a were a masterpiece it cannot erase the shortcomings of the first threesome scene Anne had while I was busy fucking other women!

Lol
What does this have to do with Tacos?
Are you talking about me?...Watch out that your superiority complex requires psychological treatment too... and then....How I spend my money is certainly none of your damn business.
Cheers
You could choose not to fuck the two sisters, when she has the threesome. The texting images and film Anne sends from New York is a pretty realistic portrayal of what a husband would get. The father / son threesome was imaged in this update, as a dream to display the arousal / jealousy / angst of the MC. The 3some with the two young dudes was better in this version, the scene with the young guy was better in this version, both versions of the first scene and the second scene with cornell are better in this version. The new scene with Nicole is better the new scene with Elena is better, the strip club is better
, Not to mention the fucking MC gives Anne in the final scene of the update is awesome. TACOS is just better than TAC overall. And I freaking adore TAC.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes