88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Still on the subject of waffles: isn't it ironic that, in a game in which Anne is supposed to encounter and bang and endlessly flowing river of new dicks, she tells her husband that she's perfectly content to eat the exact same breakfast every single morning?
I don't know if she eats waffles every morning (i don't think so spacially when vacations) but we certainly very often say this to each other in the evening Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.19.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.20.08.jpg
and in the morning
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.20.40.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.20.50.jpg
certainly a lot of coffee:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

but it would be more interesting if you answer this question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who did I have picked in the choice between the two sisters?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: dian091

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That menu doesn't appear to me. I'm playing the compressed game, I don't know if it could be due to that
Yes, the compressed version is based on a version that had a bug, I think another member made another compressed version, the current version is corrected, I recommend that you download the gallery mod and walkthrough mod so as not to lose content, I hope it helps you

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Yes, the compressed version is based on a version that had a bug, I think another member made another compressed version, the current version is corrected, I recommend that you download the gallery mod and walkthrough mod so as not to lose content, I hope it helps you
I had to fix those lines myself. Somebody already posted the fix but here it is again. Edit the following two lines in 39-42.rpy file to read:

3192 "Go watch Anne with Tom and Harry" if tom_harry == True: # This line requires double equals signs

3194 "I kinda just want to be alone." if tom_harry == False: # This line requires double equals signs
Yes I was able to solve it with the solution that SoiCowboy gave.

Thanks

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When Version 6b will be available to mac?
Download the PC version and Download the Mac 5b version if you do not have already
open the package content in the Mac version...
Now copy the game version from the PC file yu have downloaded
and marge in the autorun folder as in the picture mac instr.jpg
you just have to marge the game folder here!
( I did this for the Couple Duet but it is the same also for TACOS
Now you have the mac version

Master_1234

Oct 17, 2017
Baixe a versão para PC e baixe a versão para Mac 5b se ainda não o fez
abra o conteúdo do pacote na versão Mac...
Agora copie a versão do jogo do arquivo para PC que você baixou
e marge na pasta autorun como na imagem View attachment 3271726
você só precisa marcar a pasta do jogo aqui!
(Fiz isso para o Dueto de Casal, mas é o mesmo também para o TACOS
Agora você tem a versão mac
[/CITAR]
Thanks I'll try

Reactions: 88stanford88

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Since it's still fresh in your mind, do all of you remember when the MC suggests to Anne to go visit Ted alone? The MC falls asleep and hears about it the next day. To me it was a bit vanilla. This is what happened in a parallel universe.

Backup day39-42.rpy or just add .bak to the end of the filename. Place the attached in the \game folder.

Hopefully you have a save at the beginning of Day 41 where Anne tells her husband about the events from the previous evening.

Cheers!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Since it's still fresh in your mind, do all of you remember when the MC suggests to Anne to go visit Ted alone? The MC falls asleep and hears about it the next day. To me it was a bit vanilla. This is what happened in a parallel universe.

Backup day39-42.rpy or just add .bak to the end of the filename. Place the attached in the \game folder.

Hopefully you have a save at the beginning of Day 41 where Anne tells her husband about the events from the previous evening.

Cheers!
Thanks though I can't find much difference between the attachment you posted and what was inside the version I have in my Mac. Did you have changed something in day 41?:unsure:
regarding the "vanilla" you speak of I had already said that this version of the Punta Cana vacation seems written in a rush and without the passion that Mircom usually put into the old edition of this story...
in fact there are at least two missing scenes that I think were caused by the haste.

1) The first "missing" scene is really the threesome scene with Ted and his son in fact if he had the same passion he put into TAC ch14 it would have been visualized by me like this:
Anne starts to say to me:
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.53.55.jpg
this sentence of Anna's reveals love and closeness toward her husband and makes a good point about how close she is to me
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.52.19.jpg
instead using only dialogue with a fixed image of Anne's smiling face...she begins to seem selfish and aloof with a mocking grin in telling in no uncertain terms:
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 16.04.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 16.05.45.jpg
the "?" is a error that it reveals haste
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 16.12.03.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 16.12.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 16.13.06.jpg
REALLY??? But does anyone really prefer these dialogues that express only coldness and distance, which seem better to you than the Punta Cana of the old game? long, cold discussion with only the image of my wife smiling like a maniac woman
These dialogues have no poetry and for me, if there were scenes with text description would be fine if supported by images describing Anne's words but using a fixed image the dialogues have to describe inner emotions... no writer can be so lazy as to write dialogues as if there were scenes describing words... but there is nothing -- there is only the fixed grin of Anne's face that has no emotions during the description of scenes that are missing!!!.... THIS IS PURE PIGRICE.
this in my opinion is much worse than watching the scene of a gangbang with multiple penetrations without desciption dialogues

...but even worse if I choose to follow Anne visiting Ted only watching a quick blowjob ...I don't like being a passive peeping tom but if the scene in Ted's room had continued with the arrival of his daughter and her brother that is a character that we have not yet seen and may never see.
Ted and his family are ramdom characters.. I think there will be no other scenes with them!
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.59.18.jpg
I certainly would have chosen to go with my wife because I would not have been a peeping tom loser... but the evening would be a great orgy with incest guests!
The fact that this scene is described only by Anne's words makes this whole vacation a mockery of me as the protagonist ... and also for the players is the same to me.
---------
The second missing scene is from the second tour with the catamaran where there would have been a nice orgy maybe with Luane this time
here is my post that talks about the missing second tour

Frankly I thought Mircom would delay at least a week or 2 since we were all on New Year's vacation...I was in Budapest and was surprised to find the new update ready on January 2.

Summing up, I can with some disappointment say that this vacation was much more Hot-Wife style in the previous release TAC CH14.
I would advise Mircom, if I may, to be careful because being Tacos in the same thread it becomes very easy to compare individual events, especially those that are supposed to be better in Tacos than they were in the previous edition.
The dialogues are better even more better than the scenes... sometimes dialogues are causing false expectation.
The scenes suffer from some haste or laziness that I hope will soon turn into the passion that was there in the great first opening scene in the hot tub.

Perhaps I will declare my strike from continuing to play this game
:censored::(:censored::(:confused:

this is laziness and haste if he continues like this the story is the same but if it is then written worse... maybe it would be better to go to the endings directly

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks though I can't find much difference between the attachment you posted and what was inside the version I have in my Mac. Did you have changed smething in day 41?:unsure:
regarding the "vanilla" you speak of I had already said that this version of the Punta Cana vacation seems written in a rush and without the passion that Mircom usually put into the old edition of this story...
in fact there are at least two missing scenes that I think were caused by the haste.

1) The first "missing" scene is really the threesome scene with Ted and his son in fact if he had the same passion he put into TAC ch14 it would have been visualized by me like this
View attachment 3273794
this sentence of Anna's reveals love and closeness toward her husband and makes a good point about how close she is to me
View attachment 3273796
instead using only dialogue with a fixed image of Anne's smiling face...she begins to seem selfish and aloof with a mocking grin in telling in no uncertain terms:
View attachment 3273996 View attachment 3273997
View attachment 3273998 View attachment 3274001 View attachment 3274006
REALLY??? But does anyone really prefer these dialogues that express only coldness and distance, which seem better to you than the Punta Cana of the old game? long, cold discussion with only the image of my wife smiling like a maniac woman
These dialogues have no poetry and me if there were scenes that descipot would be fine if supported by images describing Anne's words but using a fixed image the dialogues have to describe inner emotions... no writer can be so lazy as to write dialogues as if there were scenes describing words... but there is nothing -- there is only the fixed grin of Anne's face that has no emotions during the description of scenes that are missing!!!....
this in my opinion is much worse than watching the scene of a gangbang with multiple penetrations without desciption dialogues

...but even worse if I choose to follow Anne visiting Ted only gets a quick blowjob...I don't like being a passive peeping tom but if the scene in Ted's room had continued with the arrival of his daughter.
View attachment 3273810
I certainly would have chosen to go with my wife because I would not have been a peeping tom loser... but the evening would be a great orgy with incest guest!
The fact that this scene is described only by Anne's words makes this whole vacation a mockery of me as the protagonist ... and also for the players is the same to me.
---------
The second missing scene is from the second tour with the catamaran where there would have been a nice orgy maybe with Luane this time
here is my post that talks about the missing second tour

Frankly I thought Mircom would delay at least a week or 2 since we were all on New Year's vacation...I was in Budapest and was surprised to find the new update ready on January 2.

Summing up, I can with some disappointment say that this vacation was much more Hot-Wife style in the previous release TAC CH14.
I would advise Mircom, if I may, to be careful because being Tacos in the same thread it becomes very easy to compare individual events, especially those that are supposed to be better in Tacos than they were in the previous edition.
The dialogues are better even more better than the scenes... sometimes dialogues are causing false expectation.
The scenes suffer from some haste or laziness that I hope will soon turn into the passion that was there in the great first opening scene in the hot tub.

Perhaps I will declare my strike from continuing to play this game
:censored::(:censored::(:confused:
Then apparently there's an issue on your end.

1705593158384.png
1705593212801.png
1705593252328.png
1705593362579.png

The aforementioned lines are not in the original.

Cheers!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Then apparently there's an issue on your end.

View attachment 3274079
View attachment 3274082
View attachment 3274086
View attachment 3274088

The aforementioned lines are not in the original.

Cheers!
ok thanks but as you said parallel universe ... And without descriptive renders are just useles...
I was more focused in viewing the path by going to Ted with Anne ... and a watch just one BJ
this Punta Cana vacation was a disaster for my point of view...

blah blah without scenes is just useles in a VN!
the dev should add the tag "TEXT BASED" :cool:
For me is the worse update Mircom ever made

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
ok thanks but as you said parallel universe ... And without descriptive renders are just useles...
I was more focused in viewing the path by going to Ted with Anne ... and a watch just one BJ
this Punta Cana vacation was a disaster for my point of view...

blah blah without scenes is just useles in a VN!
the dev should add the tag "TEXT BASED" :cool:
For me is the worse update Mircom ever made
Remember the rules they have between them, as long as you tell me afterwards, it's not cheating. I just made the "telling" a bit more descriptive.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Remember the rules they have between them, as long as you tell me afterwards, it's not cheating. I just made the "telling" a bit more descriptive.
yes i read that.... but as i said text more descriptive is useless if nt supported ny emotions

you also made error

first error in the first phrase:

My wife will never say to me this phrases...
you write:

"I let Ted fuck me"
this is not Anne
Anna would have said;

"we fucked"

because I was the one who asked her to fuck him!! Anne is not a doll in the hands of men who she fucks ... she is the one who wants to fuck them because I am the one who asked her to do it...she does what I ask her to do

second error that does not hace sense with the storyline

"Ted fucked your wife"

Anne never turns to me and says; your wife did this or that.
because she has a strong-willed nature and so in this case Anne would say;

"I fucked Ted!"

in fact even if you were a "Son"-- (we does'Nt know the name of this SON) fucking her wherever--she would say how she felt at that moment whereas you only describe how the cock slips into her...instead Anne has muscles in her cunt that squeeze the cocks she fucks with...if they slipped inside her she wouldn't even be able to cum.
Usually when Anne fucks someone she ask fir his name... the fact that also Mrcom use "son" instead his name... is a sign of lacy and beain in hirry to close the update

if you wanted to describe the actions better she should have say to me:
"oh dear, my heart was pounding while I was with TED because I was thinking about the moment when I would tell you about it"
and
"when the son slipped his cock in me from behind I came dripping like a little girl because I had his father's cock in me too...you can't understand how much I wished you were there watching them both fuck me in the cunt making me feel ,,,, I was in total bliss"

however a good description of the emotions is missing even in the dialogues that Mircom wrote.... because since no renders of the sex scenes were planned... any writer who relies on the text MUST also talk about the thoughts and positions...
writer would describe the scenes with words:

Anne sat on a low couch and her skirt went up to her crotch revealing to Ted and his kids that she was not wearing panties
Unexpectedly Ted moves his hand as he usually does at the pool and begins to grope her ass and with his fingers reaches into the cleft of her wet cunt
Anne says: "
ohh uhh wait"
Then Anne begins to spread her blissful legs showing her willing holes...

I hope I have made you understand the difference between dialogues and description of a scene in a text based novel! (as the scene you have modded is, because there is a unique useless pic of Anne with a false smile that does not fit with the dialog she is having with me)
This description is what usually is done by the renders in a VN.

the dialogues you wrote don't describe much and change little ... but because they don't fit the characters they come across as meaningless and don't fit the story

however even the original dialogues from the dev are useless.
..they would make sense if there were renders that described the meaning
...there should at least be the thoughts of the MC...instead... only blah blah with no emotions!!!
very cold and distant dialogues and those scenes are just useless and made in a hurry to pack the update for releasinng in time....
The Punta Cana vacation in TacCh14 is much better!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I hope Mircom will release a TACOS part6c (or whatever) to correct the big mistakes that for me are clearly in this release made in a rush!
And ... Mircom3D if you need some help I will be happy to do (for free of course)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Remember the rules they have between them
the rules are in progress
there are additional rules in this update
I remember perfectly the agreement I have with my wife Anne

She can fuck everyone except my father and I will try to be present ... but if i can't be present than she will tell me when possible... but she also uses her hand on my cock... and she say
"honey close your eyes and start to imaging the scene i have made"

and here starts the scene exactly as it was... because Anne knows how to describe her pleasure!

unfortunately this part6b was prematurely closed
I really think soon there will be "part6bis"

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
the rules are in progress
there are additional rules in this update
I remember perfectly the agreement I have with my wife Anne

She can fuck everyone except my father and I will try to be present ... but if i can't be present than she will tell me when possible... but she also uses her hand on my cock... and she say
"honey close your eyes and start to imaging the scene i have made"

and here starts the scene exactly as it was... because Anne knows how to describe her pleasure!

unfortunately this part6b was prematurely closed
I really think soon there will be "part6bis"
This level of living in the world of fantasy is amazing. What drugs are you in? Fentanil?
Seriously, I would love to be in a fake world with that level of immersion. New 3D visual technology?
Roleplaying on a new level.

View attachment 172969_6af8f11af5f3f2c18192a7f42ad1ab7f.webp

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes