Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Mircom3D make sure you get enough sleep, both for your health and for TAC. You make a lot more mistakes when tired, so many that it's really not worth pushing yourself too hard.
I agree. I was worried there for a bit when Mircom stopped responding here. I thought there could be new health problems.

Mircom - You had a heart issue recently? Take it easy on yourself we need the game to move forward not for you to collapse!

Reactions: vrokol and Mircom3D

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
@Mircom3D make sure you get enough sleep, both for your health and for TAC. You make a lot more mistakes when tired, so many that it's really not worth pushing yourself too hard.
I agree. I was worried there for a bit when Mircom stopped responding here. I thought there could be new health problems.

Mircom - You had a heart issue recently? Take it easy on yourself we need the game to move forward not for you to collapse!
Thanks guys, appreciate your concern and care! I am definitely taking care of the ticker. I’m definitely not wanting to go through that ordeal again! Not to mention that my wife would most likely kill me if I put her through that again.

I don’t like being late for releases so I’m just pushing myself a little more to get it out as quickly as possible!

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks guys, appreciate your concern and care! I am definitely taking care of the ticker. I’m definitely not wanting to go through that ordeal again! Not to mention that my wife would most likely kill me if I put her through that again.

I don’t like being late for releases so I’m just pushing myself a little more to get it out as quickly as possible!
The last thing you'd want is to be burnt out on something you're passionate about, and so many people enjoy.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It is : when it's ready and not before! If you read the previous posts, you will see that Mircom3D is doing his best and that he doesn't need more pressure ;) . TAC is like wine, it needs time to be at its best!
I agree with you, if a Dev give a release date then he feels obliged to respect it and don't work in a perfect way to the update... instead in this way (taking all time he needs) the update will be perfect!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I like this! Nobody is complaining for the delay of the update... because is worth waiting for, not like other devs out there.
There's no need for anyone to on here to complain & what good would it do, anyway?
If you're getting it for free, you've no right to complain at all.
And if you're a patron, the place to complain would be on the dev's patreon page, not here.
Regardless of any complaints or anything else for that matter, the update will get here whenever it gets here.:)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes