yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I have a question to @Mircom3D: will you let it have a beta test before public release? I think that the beta testing of Ch8 was a very good idea and the chapter was error free as far as I remember.

Reactions: geniussarif

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
I have a question to @Mircom3D: will you let it have a beta test before public release? I think that the beta testing of Ch8 was a very good idea and the chapter was error free as far as I remember.
I have been testing as I go along but yes I will have it in beta testing for a day or two. Would like to have go as smoothly as Chapter 8

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Other than your own game, of course, are there any other games on this site you really enjoy?
BTW: thank you so much for being so involved on here.
I enjoy quite a few games.... some for the art, some for the story and others for inspiration..
Too many to list....:)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I enjoy quite a few games.... some for the art, some for the story and others for inspiration..
Too many to list....:)
Now I am intrigued, could you list a few that you enjoy for the art?
One of those that comes to my mind for me is but all the smoking is such a major turn-off for me

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Now I am intrigued, could you list a few that you enjoy for the art?
One of those that comes to my mind for me is but all the smoking is such a major turn-off for me
Yes Timestamps is good...Acting Lessons I really enjoy as well, Anna AE, mind is blanking right now.. lol
not enough sleep last night.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes