giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
If i was the mc and this was my wife the only thing i would share is her stomach of how many times i would get this women pregnant.

Reactions: GmFn1869
D

Deleted member 192287

Would love to see a android port and possible change in her tits as well as her skin. Possible different wife to choose. I love this game and NTR

Reactions: Mircom3D
D

Deleted member 684837

seriously this one is tricky I got it once in part just a hot tub scene with drake not the full scene with troy and the sauna there was a creampie cleanup scene before jesus I cant get it to work again even partially help help

Reactions: vrokol

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The spa scene probably is a "replacement" for the Martin scenes, so maybe you can't get them if you're on the NTR path.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
FWIW I avoided the Martin scenes and only got the hot tub memory scene to trigger. Don't know how to getthe full spa/massage scene.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Can you be more specific?
I'm just saying, if you get on the NTR path where your dad fucks your wife, those scenes probably don't happen for some reason. They're there so that the people who didn't choose the NTR path have other scenes to watch.

Again, this is not necessarily the reason those scenes are hard to unlock, it's just what I think might be the reason.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes