slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The dynamic between the couple in the first chapters worked for me, even though I would have given the player more options to intervene, to stop or cancel certain events entirely.
The overall impression for the game in its current state is good, so I won't comment on the positive aspects and go straight to the parts that I find weren't solved satisfyingly.

Dynamic with his father
Up the point that Martin is introduced, it's a classic cuckold game. That changes whit the bathroom scene entirely. Even if the MC makes clear that both having sex wasn't originally what he thought the outcome would be, Anne has sex with Martin a second time (after him saying no) and then even cheats on the MC with Martin despite him opening up to her that his father had stolen his girlfriends before (and now his wife).
I think Anne's cruel behavior, even if this route starts with the player's decision, crosses the line of cuckolding and destroys their relationship for good. This couldn't have been what the "official" cuckold route was intended to turn out, or was it?

On a second note, it's odd there isn't enough exhibitionism or outdoor sex with other people watching, especially in the first chapters. That makes the game very one sided. Bits of information about their target's spouses reaction/suspicions would also make the game more vibrant.

Reactions: Claudio83

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
That's the key. It's a player decision. Nothing happens if player don't want to. And the "Anne's cruel behavior" just doesn't show up.
That it's players choice is irrelevant to the point he is trying to make. Which is that it is absolutely out of character. No where in the game, character choices made or not, has Anne ever shown to be cruel. She has slowly been woken up to hidden desires and such, but never that cruel.

Reactions: slightchance

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Nothing happens if player don't want to. And the "Anne's cruel behavior" just doesn't show up.
She lies about the message she gets and cheats on the MC which comes totally out of the blue. I fully understand that the term cuckold also includes deception, but before the bathroom scene it was merely about cuckoldry as a fetish. There was no indication whatsoever of her being that heartless.

Storywise it would have been okay in my book if the MC had given her actual reasons to make Martin a more understanding/attractive partner for the time being (e.g. MC cheats on her, neglects her feelings or uses her adventures only to pleasure himself without giving emotional/physical feedback).

I mean she doesn't even meet Martin when you deliberately choose the cheating path after all the flashing and petting which is a bit odd.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Of all the games on this site, this one is right up there as one of the ones most needing a walkthrough. The choices are highly unintuitive.
This game you need a walkthrough for:

TAC takes about 40min to get all scenes

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes