Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In my opinion there should be only 3 path: cuckold, swinging, cheating (like the movie indicates, assuming that MMF is for cuckold).
When the game present a choice, next to them have to be written the "modifiers" (ex. +2 cheating, +2 swinging, +2 cuckold, etc.)
In this way you choose the best path for you, without surprises…
However as always many compliments to the Dev for bring us this beautiful game!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Here's my 2 cents to improve this game that i super love.

I agree with the guy who stated above that choices should have indicators towards what path you're going.
It can get frustrating knowing you want something and got the other. I'm a story lover, not a 'say thanks or what you get' kinda guy.

2nd advice, that i would love to see all devs start doing is... if there exists several routes, or even just one. Provide a save for everyone to enjoy from where they left off.

Like, new update+3 saves for each path (cuckold, swing, cheating). I believe this would make a lot of people's day much happier.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys. So while we wait for Ch 10 I tried writing down a walkthrough which proved unfeasible; however I did a Character based guide which provides enough information for decent gameplay. Would you mind having a look through please? And feel free to add/delete/modify as necessary. Thanks.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys. So while we wait for Ch 10 I tried writing down a walkthrough which proved unfeasible; however I did a Character based guide which provides enough information for decent gameplay. Would you mind having a look through please? And feel free to add/delete/modify as necessary. Thanks.
For activate the cuck route (clean-up and final jacuzzi scene) i must necessary reject Martin in the bathroom (Martin is considered cheating i suppose...)

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Chapter 10 update...

Just a quick update for you all.

Chapter 10 is at approximately %40 complete.

As with the previous 2 chapters this again will be a very large update, I'm sure it will be over the 800 renders again and 4000 lines of script.

After chapter 10 is released I plan on going through the entire game and redoing many renders, adding more to the story, fixing dialogues and fixing variables.

Thank you all for your continuous support, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.

Mircom3D

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes