rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
it's not her check the boobs in they picture
She has the same mole on her right cheek and I suppose the dev may have used the same model but I don't remember another girl that looked like her at that party, will have to play that part again.

Edit: Just played through the pool party again and there was no one at that party that looks like the girl above or has a mole on her cheek so it is Brittany.

jack518

May 28, 2018
I'm hoping there's a sex scene with Phil in chapter 10. (The old guy with the grandson). There's already a scene with the grandson but I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see one with him and Anna. I know he's with her grandmother but he does have a thing for Anna and it doesn't seem like the main character is against it.

Reactions: moddy1

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Well, that was not very encouraging that the new chapter is 40% only, but at least Mircom3D promises a big one ;)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Well, that was not very encouraging that the new chapter is 40% only, but at least Mircom3D promises a big one ;)
You will probably get it end of November, at the latest. Maybe dropping him a few bucks in his Patreon might convince him to put a hurry-up on it. ;)

Reactions: Hollowpain

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
You will probably get it end of November, at the latest. Maybe dropping him a few bucks in his Patreon might convince him to put a hurry-up on it. ;)
Please check before assuming. I am supporting him on Patreon ever since chapter 1....... After all I posted the news about Chapter update from his Patreon page ;)

Better wait for something good than having quickly some sh*t, don't you think? :D

EDIT: @Wicket +1
Actually I meant exactly this. Just tried to express the inner struggle between wanting to have a mind blowing chapter and have it now. I know it is impossible and that's why I would rather not push Mircom3D indeed

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Please check before assuming. I am supporting him on Patreon ever since chapter 1....... After all I posted the news about Chapter update from his Patreon page ;)

Actually I meant exactly this. Just tried to express the inner struggle between wanting to have a mind blowing chapter and have it now. I know it is impossible and that's why I would rather not push Mircom3D indeed
My bad!

Reactions: yvb

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Well the current choices in the game could definitely be improved to make the different paths clearer.

I did one playthrough where there was a cuckhold option when mc's dad gets invited into the shower. Instead of a cuckold route it was a cheating route where the wife cheats with the dad.

I did one playthrough where I fucked every girl I could, and I come home to my phone making me "clean her up" after Drake (no option to decline) and at the very end when she tells me she was fucked in the ass she says "and you would clean me up" and the MC respons "yes" without any option. I guess this is activated because I chose to watch the swinger night and kiss her face with cum on it. But still it's very unclear how one single choice leads to cleaning up creampies and another that says cuckold IN THE CHOICE comes a cheating route instead.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@Mircom3D , are you finish your
After chapter 10 is released I plan on going through the entire game and redoing many renders, adding more to the story, fixing dialogues and fixing variables.
this year?
Should we play Ch10 on release or will it be better to wait the "revamp"?

Anyway, thanks for the update and good job your doing here!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes