yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Still a hell of a lot more than what most other games give!
That's true, I never said the oposite or compared with other games. I just compared TAC last couple of chapters vs the previous ones. Nevermind. @Mircom3D could you, please update us on the progress and ETA at least?

Reactions: Hollowpain

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
A proper gangbang or orgy would be awesome
As long as it will be all optional and other kinky stuff like anal, blindfold and gloryhole, I don't mind, because Mircom3D also have to consider that not everyone has the same taste and preference, not everyone will be please about that, like me, I'm much more into casual sex no kinky stuff , but into cheating,cuckold & swinging and probably some other guys are just like me

Reactions: dark.knight48

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
As long as it will be all optional and other kinky stuff like anal, blindfold and gloryhole, I don't mind, because Mircom3D also have to consider that not everyone has the same taste and preference, not everyone will be please about that, like me, I'm much more into casual sex no kinky stuff , but into cheating,cuckold & swinging as long and probably some other guys are just like me
No disrespect to you personally, but it's exactly because of people wanting choices, branching storylines and all their own kinks included in the game, that it's taking incresingly longer and longer for the updates to come out.
Instead of rendering/coding one story, Mircom has to render the equivalent of several for each update.
Happy New Year to all.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
In my opinion instead her husband should agree to this thing, in the swingers club for example!
Mike and Anne's husband that watch their wives get fucked by a group of black men... wonderful!
I believe the choice should be whether Anne has sex with the husband's consent or just does it anyway. Don't make your Anne's cheat friends, consent to what she's going to do anywa.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No disrespect to you personally, but it's exactly because of people wanting choices, branching storylines and all their own kinks included in the game, that it's taking incresingly longer and longer for the update to come out.
Instead of rendering/coding one story, Mircom has to render the equivalent several for each update.
Happy New Year to all.
Well, don't tell me that, because so far I'm satisfied with the current genre of the game right now as well as the contents, tell that to those who are still requesting or suggesting some additional kinks & disgusting stuff just to satisfy their own fetishes. As for me I want Mircrom3D to work on the game based on what he had planned from the very beginning, not just listen to other guys just to mess up and fuck up the story

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Well, don't tell me that, because so far I'm satisfied with the current genre of the game right now as well as the contents, tell that to those who are still requesting or suggesting some additional kinks & disgusting stuff just to satisfy their own fetishes. As for me I want Mircrom3D to work on the game based on what he had planned from the very beginning, not just listen to other guys just to mess up and fuck up the story
What are you getting all bent out of shape for?
Did you not read my post?
I started with "No disrespect to you, personally". Did you not see that?
It was a generic observation, not some attempt to have a go at you, personally.
It's getting so that one can hardly make any sort of comment, on here, without triggering someone!
Jeez!

Reactions: PTM666

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
it is funny seeing how people blable about how the wife fuck many men and the husband is almost the victim, swinging would never be a happy marriage and the fact that mr husband who did everything possible persuading his wife to fuck his friends and strangers and the fact that she's so happy doing that i call them both perverts and barely call them married anymore.and if these facts hurt any one don't cry about it just damn look at the tags before downloading this game "SWINGING" "NTR" "CHEATING" will be enough to hurt your vanilla feelings.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it is funny seeing how people blable about how the wife fuck many men and the husband is almost the victim, swinging would never be a happy marriage and the fact that mr husband who did everything possible persuading his wife to fuck his friends and strangers and the fact that she's so happy doing that i call them both perverts and barely call them married anymore.and if these facts hurt any one don't cry about it just damn look at the tags before downloading this game "SWINGING" "NTR" "CHEATING" will be enough to hurt your vanilla feelings.
The thing that Anne's husband persuading his wife to fuck his friends and strangers is very exciting and dirty!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes