UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And the rule doesn't talk about releases. Certainly due the Mircom activity this game isn't abandoned at all.

Reactions: geniussarif

Reese_JF

May 3, 2017
yeah and if Dual Family hasnt been hit with that tag then neither should this game, this is so much better in my opinion...Cant wait for the update!!!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yeah and if Dual Family hasnt been hit with that tag then neither should this game, this is so much better in my opinion...Cant wait for the update!!!!
DF has been hit with "On Hold" since it's been so long since it was updated. It's not "Abandoned" because the dev is in communication with his backers on Patreon. "Abandoned" means it's really abandoned (like Big Brother), or the dev has ghosted everyone for 3 months.

Dec 3, 2018
Anywhoo, it's not really something that needs to be discussed. Mircom reported, only a couple of Days ago, that he was about 94% finished. The update should be released anytime now

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Wasn’t the next version (the one almost out) the one for which he promised to clean up the paths to make it less confusing. Or am I remembering wrongly?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Wasn’t the next version (the one almost out) the one for which he promised to clean up the paths to make it less confusing. Or am I remembering wrongly?
I think it is going to be after chapter 10 (if I remember one of his update posts right). You can already spot some work being done, like Nicole's model in chapter 1 being replaced with her vastly improved model.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes