Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
More like 95% now ;)
Probably it wasn't a good idea to have so many routes in the game ... Two or three max are enough IMHO
After this chapter he's doing a revamp so hopefully that issue works itself out. There is defiantly a lot of pruning to be done storywise.

Reactions: yvb

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Don't mind the multiple routes. I find most of the other games too limited in that regard.
With respect to your opinion, but that greatly slows the progess and mainly the release time of each next chapter

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
With respect to your opinion, but that greatly slows the progress and mainly the release time of each next chapter
With respect of your respect to to that other dude's opinion, then that begs the question, what routes need to be pruned?
Either way, if Mircom taketh away, what is giveth is going to piss people off. His game follows a bunch of routes in the "swinging/wife sharing/cuck/hot wife/cheating" kink, that taking away one of those sub-kinks puts him in danger of losing a customer. "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever". You got to hand it to Mircom, he has been consistent except for these 3 months, YVB. And it really has nothing to do with him programing the game, but with his job/personal life.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
More routes add inevitably to the complexity of the story and the game development therefore the delay in release. The only other way to speed development is to drope quality and I guess no one wants this. Therefore I recommend patience and acknowledgement to what I believe to be the best visual novel out there simple as that

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Well, ...swinging/wife sharing/cuck/interacial... can be one route and cheating/hotwifing/interacial... the other. Just choose different options in scenes of one route if that is neccessary.
I am just suggesting ideas. I love Mircom art and work and just want to help.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Well, ...swinging/wife sharing/cuck/interacial... can be one route and cheating/hotwifing/interacial... the other. Just choose different options in scenes of one route if that is neccessary.
I am just suggesting ideas. I love Mircom art and work and just want to help.
Then, let's help him by keeping the thread fresh, and promoting his patreon whenever we can. Let's bang the fucking drums for him on this site, and get him the exposure he needs to bring the game we both love into the mother-fucking stratosphere, homie!

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
With respect to your opinion, but that greatly slows the progess and mainly the release time of each next chapter
I don't think its so much the multiple paths as it is the inefficiency of their implementation. The story seems to have exploded well beyond what the Dev originally intended it to be and I don't think he planned for it to be so sprawling. For multiple paths to work it really needs to be something you do a lot of time planning in the earlier stage of the game or it gets out of control fast.

When writing I think he needs to keep an eye on reusing assets in the same scene as much as possible. Instead of creating completely different scenes for each fetish, have multiple fetishes in the same scene and how that scene plays out depends on what choices you previously took. For example, the poker scene with the wife's old friend/real estate agent. We later find out in the game he is married. If we had that information earlier we could have had various ways for that scene to play out. To fix it we move the introduction of the wife to earlier in the game. If we have a hotwife playthrough, the scene could just go just like it did with you, your wife and her friend playing strip poker. If we had a swinging playthrough, perhaps his wife could have joined us for the strip poker. It could end in a swap, a voyeur scene (both men watch their wives have sex), or somehow one man ending up with both girls (perhaps because the other one had too much to drink and passed out). There are also multiple ways the vacation could have gone as well or a multitude of other scenes. It's not going to fix all the problems but some solid planning could really cut down on the exponentially expanding workload of the game.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Hello,

I started a .

If you're interested in participating in such polls in the future, consider following me on Patreon.
IMHO beginning to work now on a TAC mod may be a real waste of time and work @JohnDupont, you may want to wait until the revamp is done ;).

Voted as well. Also curious about what the mod would do or contain. Walkthrough, gallery, path adjustments, extra scenes, etc.
A walkthrough and a gallery may be interesting, but for path adjustments and extra scenes I would prefer it to be done on a "Completed" game so it doesn't interfere with the game development.

But first of all, @Mircom3D are you ok with the fact of having people working on TAC mods at this stage of development? I'm aware that once a game is released, it belongs as much at his community than at his author, but it's @Mircom3D who is wearing down himself to give us the best game.

And if @Mircom3D agree to let some of us work on content for his game, wouldn't it be more interesting for those who have time and skills to help him with rendering, proofreading, beta testing, etc? It may give us sooner releases, and give him some time to live ;).

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Voted! I am curious what would the actual mod of TAC be?
Voted as well. Also curious about what the mod would do or contain. Walkthrough, gallery, path adjustments, extra scenes, etc.
Yeah, me too...
It will be a gallery, because that's what I want to do with this next JDMOD, and I can add other fonctionalities if they are needed.

IMHO beginning to work now on a TAC mod may be a real waste of time and work @JohnDupont, you may want to wait until the revamp is done ;).
You might be right. TAC was suggested to me by a patron, I haven't really followed the game since, I believe, Chapter 6 and didn't know about this revamp.
Anyway, if TAC is chosen, I'll definitely make a mod for it at some point, but it might not be the next JDMOD if waiting for the revamp happens to be a better decision.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
It will be a gallery, because that's what I want to do with this next JDMOD, and I can add other fonctionalities if they are needed.

You might be right. TAC was suggested to me by a patron, I haven't really followed the game since, I believe, Chapter 6 and didn't know about this revamp.
Anyway, if TAC is chosen, I'll definitely make a mod for it at some point, but it might not be the next JDMOD if waiting for the revamp happens to be a better decision.
I would love to see a Gallery Mod. This would be awesome. I hope we may see this asap.

Reactions: JohnDupont
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes