N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Pretty poor form if the Dev is still taking subscriber $$ over this time. Should do what other Devs do and pause payments over non production time.

Guess the On Hold tag gets attached.
how about you stop worrying about the tags because from your past post in this thread until now you hoping that it will get added eventually the dev still active on patreon so stop trying to create drama in this thread before you take a vacation.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know if after revamp old saves will work or no? I don't mind playing it again

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
My main doubt is what each one will get. I dont even remember what decisions I made to get all Ch. 9 content so I dont know in which "route" I am anymore. So dont know if I will get swinging, cuckold or cheating wife content or none

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Let's change the topic of when will TAC10 be ready to what will we find in it when it reaches us. Any speculations?
I personally think/hope we will find a swinger club scene there
I speculate that new girl showing up in a couple of the new renders is going to be Anne's first taste of jealousy. I also think we are going to get Anne doing stuff with her older neighbor and the genesis of the MC flirting with Anne's mom, or vice versa.

Reactions: patrickB

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
There are definitely ‘routes’ in Ch9.
Mysterious ones since if you choose one thing you get another.
About expected content, it would be nice if we get more cuck content since last update was more about cheating. And a more dominant Anne. However, if there is a scene where MC catches Anne in the act cheating would be nice. More so if this doesnt involve Martin. Old-age sex is not a very atractive thing

Reactions: Dillonply and yvb

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Great game! One of the best I have played. I have been looking forward to see what the creators have in store for us. I have to say my favorite part is during the swinger sceen if you choose to watch,
Ana asks the MC if he wants to kiss her with cum all over her face. Just awsome! The old neighbor looks like Walter Matthau from Grumpier Old Men.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Keep an eye to:

The renderings/models are good, and soon new updates will be out for both the games… these games are at the beginning, but looks promising.
However (for now) AC is the best game with this type of fetish!
Are these the other best games in this genre? Are there other good ones?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Great game! One of the best I have played. I have been looking forward to see what the creators have in store for us. I have to say my favorite part is during the swinger sceen if you choose to watch,
Ana asks the MC if he wants to kiss her with cum all over her face. Just awsome! The old neighbor looks like Walter Matthau from Grumpier Old Men.
That's who he fucking looks like!!! It's been killing me trying to figure it out. Fucking Mr. Wilson-ass motherfucker trying to nab some young chicks.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes