ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
The game is actually not cuckolding tho... And wouldn't call it ntr... You fuck around, she fuck around, they both love each other.

I wish we could be a dick to father... Like that's a step to far imo.

Reactions: sigaretek

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Truly awesome chapter. Great scenes and the "not getting content" problems of last chapter seems to be totally solved.
The only suggestion would be: From a cuck fantasy perspective, it would be more of a turn on if those choices that could lead to swinging are made by Anne (I mean the player via Anne), and not by the MC. For example: Instead of Anne saying "Want to join in?", the choice is Anne "Are you OK with MC joining?".

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
From a cuck fantasy perspective, it would be more of a turn on if those choices that could lead to swinging are made by Anne (I mean the player via Anne), and not by the MC. For example: Instead of Anne saying "Want to join in?", the choice is Anne "Are you OK with MC joining?".
I haven't played Ch. 10 yet, but I slightly disagree with that. Swinging should prioritize a fully open and honest path where, even if they decide to have sex without the involvement of the other, it operates under clear rules and expectations of relative equality and complete honesty. (Leaving aside the MC's behavior thus far.) Yes, it would be interesting to make a mild cuckold fetish available in which Anne makes decisions regarding the MC's participation, but for her to answer anything other than "yes" is to damage the idea of swinging in favor of a femdom-style relationship, which isn't what the player thinks s/he's getting by choosing "swinging" when offered the route choice. Anything beyond that should be on a different — either pure cuckold or cheating — route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mehGusta

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
A lot of errors in this update - got 3 or so I think. :(

one of them, with ryan in the bar
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5009, in script
    jump v10_sat_ryan_no
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sat_ryan_no'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5009, in script
    jump v10_sat_ryan_no
  File "[...]\TheAdventurousCouple_ch10\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "[...]\TheAdventurousCouple_ch10\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sat_ryan_no'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10
Thu Jan 10 03:32:23 2019

naabii

May 16, 2017
Since the beginning of the game, i was like "well, Anne is hot, but, why the hell would this guy marry her, doesn't seem to have anything interesting about their life together". Okay, so that's why he wants to spice it up. But with chapters going on, i felt like she was being more and more of a bitch (maybe because i don't actually like cuckolding, only sharing, and i want my proper share).

But now Kelsey, DAMN. That's the girl he needs, let's go divorce route :cool: (you nailed that design Mircom, if i could ever bio-3D print/clone a girl from game, it might be her, damn she's perfect).

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I haven't played Ch. 10 yet, but I slightly disagree with that. Swinging should prioritize a fully open and honest path where, even if they decide to have sex without the involvement of the other, it operates under clear rules and expectations of relative equality and complete honesty. (Leaving aside the MC's behavior thus far.) Yes, it would be interesting to make a mild cuckold fetish available in which Anne makes decisions regarding the MC's participation, but for her to answer anything other than "yes" is to damage the idea of swinging in favor of a femdom-style relationship, which isn't what the player thinks s/he's getting by choosing "swinging" when offered the route choice. Anything beyond that should be on a different — either pure cuckold or cheating — route.
Perhaps Mircom can clear up if there is three routes still, cuck, cheating and swinging, because in chapter 10 at least the first time I played it seems these contents are all mixed.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a great update!
Only one question: how i unlock the threesome (not fucking, only HJ and cum on Anne) with Luke and the black friend?
I have seen these images in the CG folder… :)

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Perhaps Mircom can clear up if there is three routes still, cuck, cheating and swinging, because in chapter 10 at least the first time I played it seems these contents are all mixed.
In chapter 10, as you stated earlier I made easier or clearer to get the scenes but didn’t really specify any particular paths, but this will all get fixed in the revamp which will decipher each individual path more clearly. That is my intention anyways, whether it all works out that is yet to be seen lol. It will definitely be clearer than it is now prior to chapter 10.

Hope this answers you.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes