Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 336, in script
    T "*FUCK FUCK FUCK!  Guess I now have to deal with the consequences of my stupid actions!*"
Exception: Sayer 'T' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 336, in script
    T "*FUCK FUCK FUCK!  Guess I now have to deal with the consequences of my stupid actions!*"
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'T' is not defined.

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10
Thu Jan 10 01:38:19 2019
Quick coding lesson. :)
Open chapter10.rpy under \game\ using Notepad++ (lets you see line numbers).
Variables in Ren-Py are case sensitive. Go to line 336 and change the "T" to a "t" at the beginning of the line.
Save the file, delete chapter10.rpyc and restart the game. It will build a new chapter10.rpyc.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Quick coding lesson. :)
Very much appreciated, and thank you. That said, I've decided that there are enough bugs that I'm going to let a few iterations of bugfixes get reported and squashed and then download the game again.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Has sobody tried to play it trying to maintain her as pure as possible? Is there any way to she were faithful to MC?

Jay Speelman

May 14, 2018
Ah, finally , someone you could possibly leave Anne for after she spirals further out of control. Loved the fact that you could choose to keep your pants on and reassert yourself for a moment. Show a little backbone, otherwise she'll walk all over you no matter what path you choose to play.
About time as well ...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
werent anne and dre going to put on a show for MC on the weekend?
Yeah… instead on the weekend the show for MC is with Ryan!
There is a bug: if you try not to involve the strangers trio at the beach (maybe will activate the threesome with Luke and friend i have thought) the game crashes soon after Anne and Malcom leave the beach, and the game don't give the possibility to ignore this error

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
SPOILER: But by following this, you will miss a scene where Anne goes to 'take care' of Ryan at night when the MC is asleep.
Dont worry I have 2 different paths so I see it all. I was under the impression that I had one cheating + cuck route saves but as it seems, I was mistaken.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I see there is a scene in chap 10 in which he meets his ex (Emma) at dinner on monday, but lunch at dinner is not an option that day. Someone knows how to trigger it ?

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
For those with this error on homelunch, remove the space between Home and Lunch on the images u should be fine
error2.png

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes