Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
@Mircom3D I just went though the whole Ch.10 script and beside the little bugs the are easy to fix, there are two things I found strange ...

1- The scene with Luke and his friend isn't there, I look through the whole script and there's nothing there.

2 - Although there is a option to say no to Ryan when he ask if he can go and fuck Anne, the scene isn't in the script if you say no, The label "v10_sat_ryan_no" don't exist...

Just wanted to inform you since I know how much of a pain it is to deal with phyton specially in a game the gives the player as much options as yours do, keep up the good work, I'm a fan!

Aug 1, 2017
For some reason I started a new game and did exactly as you said but the beach scene never happened.
I followed this guide below that was posted back in November earlier in ths thread, and I got the beach scene to trigger the first time round!
Well, that is the problem... I did this :

Wife movie = Cheating choice, no interracial
Beach, wife + dad alone, HJ so for me cheating.
Shower = let him go in, then Flirt... and that end here, the Dad get out and talk to the MC....

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
@Mircom3D I just went though the whole Ch.10 script and beside the little bugs the are easy to fix, there are two things I found strange ...

1- The scene with Luke and his friend isn't there, I look through the whole script and there's nothing there.

2 - Although there is a option to say no to Ryan when he ask if he can go and fuck Anne, the scene isn't in the script if you say no, The label "v10_sat_ryan_no" don't exist...

Just wanted to inform you since I know how much of a pain it is to deal with phyton specially in a game the gives the player as much options as yours do, keep up the good work, I'm a fan!
Did you try the patch posted in ?

Reactions: Saruh Games

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017

Fix is posted in OP and in my last post above

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Gosh diddly dang Kelsey is hot enough to star in her own game, let alone share screen time in the game with the woman who IS a star in her game and super hot!

Reactions: fbass and Mircom3D

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Bug report: after applying the hotfix, I'm now getting the Luke/friend introduction, but a crash after "This is my friend Anne."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A visit to the massage parlor infects the MC with a distressing new STD...

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
oh sorry Mircom, i just remembered another graphical issue. on the swingers party, tony never wears a mask

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Damn!!, this update was packed with a LOT of scenes!! Amazing!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Still bugged. When you dont allow Ryan to leave the bar, they still talk about the sex in the morning and that you told him to go to her. At least there is no error anymore.

I tried another run and there are several continuity errors or scenes that felt that why. When you try to avoid any other women (yeah yeah, why? - because! ^^) that doesnt feel right. Nicole trys still to get you and Elena (i think that was her name, the girl from holidays) is calling you ...

That is nothing major but something that should be adjusted later or at/after finishing.

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Keep an eye to:

The renderings/models are good, and soon new updates will be out for both the games… these games are at the beginning, but looks promising.
However (for now) AC is the best game with this type of fetish!

What about

Reactions: raito7 and kiss988
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes