Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
Best game here, becoming Patron.

some ideas I would love to see in future updates:

1, MC's Boss definitely deserve some secret peace of Anne under his table
2, I hope young Luke wont keep his viriginity long
3, Dont remember name of the Black guy to whom Anne gave hers undies and have sex in spa, but it look she had soft for him, and there his place for same bond-cheating content with his dominance. Maybe she could even take same challenges from him to make him Happy.
I think in general there is missing deeper bond between Anne and somebody else than MC and cheating route has much more to offer, maybe MC can even found out she is cheating but since he is sleeping with his fiance he keep it to himself and keep track on it.
4, More anne texting in the game.
5, Kenny (Anne's old boss) deserve some closure :)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Best game here, becoming Patron.

some ideas I would love to see in future updates:

1, MC's Boss definitely deserve some secret peace of Anne under his table
2, I hope young Luke wont keep his viriginity long
3, Dont remember name of the Black guy to whom Anne gave hers undies and have sex in spa, but it look she had soft for him, and there his place for same bond-cheating content with his dominance. Maybe she could even take same challenges from him to make him Happy.
I think in general there is missing deeper bond between Anne and somebody else than MC and cheating route has much more to offer, maybe MC can even found out she is cheating but since he is sleeping with his fiance he keep it to himself and keep track on it.
4, More anne texting in the game.
5, Kenny (Anne's old boss) deserve some closure :)
Hmm, maybe Kenny will get it. He may be the business man on Anne's private jet.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
Ann showering and Martin goes in. If you play as the faithful husband Anne can cuck you with Martin and tell you about Drake while you eat her cum filled pussy

How to get Drake scene?

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I love Anne becoming the total slut she is, I'm not liking that all the routes pretty much leave out Anne telling the MC I know on some she mentions the acts but not all of them. Like if the mc is the cuck then she would mention the orgy on the beach to him but it was completely left out.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I thought this game was called The Adventurous Couple not the Anne whore show. It starts out pretty simple but now Anne is fucking everyone and MC, well he's only being cheated on. Putting it politely. Anne gets mad at him going with Mia but she's with Martin on beach and is looking for Martins phone call/text at end of game. The Doctor doing ass calls and never saying anything to MC. Was thinking of sending money to Patreon for Mircom but I've had a change of heart.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I do agree, that was my thought as the game started early on. But as it has gone on Anne is doing everyone and MC is on the back nine. He's using a putter on a par five 548 yard hole and going no where. Just saying. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
it has definitely taking a turn for the worst, no matter if your the faithful hubby or not, it was originally about a mutual meeting and him watching her now it seems she can't even walk by a man without having sex with him, some where the whole point of the game got lost, she went from afraid to be able to do it to can't stop doing it and apparently with anyone available. Disappointing

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
When Phil pulled out The Phil I thought "finally a guy who trumps with his girth", but noooo, he also had to have a penis the size of a forearm between his legs. I had a good laugh, even when the scene lines up perfectly with the motto of Chapter 10: Too much, too many. Too many new faces, too many inches, too many situations with meaningless sex.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
@Segnbora the way I remember the scene the MC watches and then there was a conversation about it but I could be wrong
Well, I was quoting directly from the script. If there's a path to any other breakfast conversation save for the one that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I don't see it there.

I actually think it would be easier to see all the scenes with a logical re-work - now the player has three paths to take rather than the huge tangled mess it is.
I fully agree with you, but my experience is that a fair number of players hate having to start from the beginning. At the moment, even a "complete playthrough" only requires going back to

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Tthe MC can have sex with nearly every female NPC...NPCs who have, at an increasing rate, been telling him that he's the best they've ever had, etc. Anne is probably having more sex, more often (it depends on how you play the game), but he's hardly sitting around with his dick in his hand...unless, of course, those are the choices you make. They're both given plenty of opportunity to be "whores," as you put it.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes