Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
Anne hadn't really done anything at that point, unless it was with her hubby's approval. And for him to say that, why would she think he was serious? It wasn't until after their vacation that she started suspecting him of cheating, if I remember right. If I'm wrong, oh well. Its really not that uncommon for this type of relationship to spiral out of control anyway.
Funny, she can suspect the MC of cheating even if all he does is go to get her coffee. This story has more holes than swiss cheese. Also, Anne can fill every one of those holes with the dicks that have been in her. Don't get me wrong, I like this game, a lot. BUT, the story has taken a turn that no one can control anymore. Almost like Mircom is a suicidal pilot that wants to take his beautiful creation and slam into a solid object with the afterburners full throttle just to let his spirit leave the body and watch it all burn passengers be DAMNED!

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Funny, she can suspect the MC of cheating even if all he does is go to get her coffee. This story has more holes than swiss cheese. Also, Anne can fill every one of those holes with the dicks that have been in her. Don't get me wrong, I like this game, a lot. BUT, the story has taken a turn that no one can control anymore. Almost like Mircom is a suicidal pilot that wants to take his beautiful creation and slam into a solid object with the afterburners full throttle just to let his spirit leave the body and watch it all burn passengers be DAMNED!

I like the part where she say's I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but just be honest with me and then Chapter 10 happens and she just goes hog wild with the doctor and giant orgies on the beach and 15 other dudes it seems like and gets mad when he doesn't want to hear her story about the coffee shop and ask him not to forget to respect her as his wife.. Can you say off the rails.. lol

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
I like the part where she say's I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but just be honest with me and then Chapter 10 happens and she just goes hog wild with the doctor and giant orgies on the beach and 15 other dudes it seems like and gets mad when he doesn't want to hear her story about the coffee shop and ask him not to forget to respect her as his wife.. Can you say off the rails.. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a point that she woke up MC with a BJ and I saw the mark on her lip and seriously thought the story would include something realistic about an STD scare. But after going back seeing she had mole thing all along it just meant nothing. But, LET'S BE REAL, both of the characters would have every STD imaginable at this point.

Another point, why can't games actually go a little further with pregnancy scares or actually swollen tits/early signs than just saying, "haha, just kidding! Of course I'm on the pill!" Not that this is in the game, that I can recall.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Great game but i am probably not the wife sharing kind of player and i had to Alt+F4 after chapter 2...
Highly recommended to the people who like that kind of stuff.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
If Anne is a whore as some are saying, then isn't the mc a whore as well, seeing as he's fucking, or can potentially fuck as many women, as Anne is fucking men?
I really don't understand the hate, by some on here.
It seems pretty equal from both sides to me.
Both Anne and the mc are messing around with other people, behind each other's backs.
So why all the hate for Anne, all of a sudden.
She's meant to get increasingly slutty.
Surely everybody understands that?
The mc is banging everything that moves, including Anne's mother!
What's the problem?
I think the problem here is that she went from ''I wouldn't let anyone touch me'' to ''fuck everyone'' to ''fuck everyone and not tell the husband'' reaaaaally fast. And speaking of which, why is the MC fucking everyone else without telling her? That doesn't make much sense either.

But yeah in Anna's case shes like ''I'm only doing it because you enjoy watching'' she what is the point is she's doing it without telling him?

That aside, the plot and triggers make no sense anywhere after a certain point. Scenes seem to happen almost randomly. Don't decide to go to the party and meet Luke? You'll still find in the afternoon one of those days, even tho neither MC nor Anna actually met him. Never met Troy? Anna will still tell you ''you know that guy who I gave my panties'' .

When I got that I was like ''uhhh, who?'' The script is filled with stuff like that, and also tons of errors. I encountered 5 gamebreaking, not sure if the patch (havent tried it yet) fixed them.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are very good, but if it becomes mindless sex it also becomes pointless. Without the setting the scenes lose their interesting value. MC will just fuck everyone. Anna will just fuck everyone. Swinging? Cheating? NTR? it doesn't really feel like there's a straight option for any of those. Stuff just..happens. Script is really a mess.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I think the problem here is that she went from ''I wouldn't let anyone touch me'' to ''fuck everyone'' to ''fuck everyone and not tell the husband'' reaaaaally fast. And speaking of which, why is the MC fucking everyone else without telling her? That doesn't make much sense either.

But yeah in Anna's case shes like ''I'm only doing it because you enjoy watching'' she what is the point is she's doing it without telling him?

That aside, the plot and triggers make no sense anywhere after a certain point. Scenes seem to happen almost randomly. Don't decide to go to the party and meet Luke? You'll still find in the afternoon one of those days, even tho neither MC nor Anna actually met him. Never met Troy? Anna will still tell you ''you know that guy who I gave my panties'' .

When I got that I was like ''uhhh, who?'' The script is filled with stuff like that, and also tons of errors. I encountered 5 gamebreaking, not sure if the patch (havent tried it yet) fixed them.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are very good, but if it becomes mindless sex it also becomes pointless. Without the setting the scenes lose their interesting value. MC will just fuck everyone. Anna will just fuck everyone. Swinging? Cheating? NTR? it doesn't really feel like there's a straight option for any of those. Stuff just..happens. Script is really a mess.

Totally agree there is no rhyme or reason it seems now, I enjoy the game as much as everyone else and I have many different playthroughs but when your just having sex at random with no reasoning the game kinda loses the appeal. There are tons of games out there with pointless and meaningless sex this one was supposed to be about a couple rejuvenating their dead sex life to make it better but that's not what were seeing now, just cheating and cheating and blue balling the MC if your on the loyal path with(or what there is of it anymore) her through all of it cause he gets to go days without sex cause she's too tired from the 5 guys she had earlier.. I don't mind playing the have sex with everybody path but if I wanna play through the make our sex life path better I certainly don't wanna be humiliated and degraded because of it... Again this is just my take on it, everybody has their own expectations and what they like but if the paths are gonna merge and you try to avoid situations to keep the story the way you like it but still found out it happened even though you didn't do it just don't make sense.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
I have a silly idea for the revamp. MC not telling Anne about his hookups has also been a pet peeve of mine, so I thought of this for the paths. I base it on the MC sex choices. If you stay the monogamous husband, you'll be on the cuck route. If you bang everything that moves, and tell Anne about it, you'll be on the swinger route. If you bang everyone and don't tell Anne (she'll find out and be pissed), you go on the cheating wife route. You can still sprinkle in the IR and the Martin choices as side routes but this can be a start.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Honestly shocked not enough ppl are talking about the girls sex toy party. That was some hot action.

Depending on how you've played it, Nicole's had some fun with MC. But it also seems like she's got some plans for Anne! With Malcolm in the picture and their history together, Nicole/Anne/MC + Malcolm/friends can have some crazy times together.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
All images and animations are in the /images folder as separate files.
Are they supposed to be working in the game, or are there just not any at the start? I keep getting to points were the text goes away and it kind of feels like an animation would be there but nothing happens. Just see a still frame pic.

Don't won't to spend my time playing through the game now to only realize latter that I needed to fix something to see them. Or for testing reference, can anybody share what the first animation scene would be in the event I was picking all the obvious swinger options?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
No one obligues.
Huh?

Was just a request man. If somebody wants to offer their help or oblige it would be appreciated. If not that is cool too.

Edit: figured it out. I was indeed missing the chapter 2 animations, which then showed up on a re-install. Not that I was missing much ;)

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, I don't understand all this fuss about Anne. She didn't instantly transform from prude to "whore" (still can't see her as this and I'll explain why).
In the intro, we were told that Mc expected much more from their sex life. But she was afraid to indulge into this. Then, he had to convince her (remember there was a risk of game over, then). Once it is done, she knows two things : she likes this, and her husband too. Why should she restrain ? I mean, in the first parts, we were litteraly throwing her in many mens arms. Maybe she got the message.
I'd also like to speak about a comment about people not despising her in game for her actions. Guys, the men have a hot girl willing to please them. Offending her without her calling for this would be the best way for her to go and see more respectful people.
Having an overly active and open sex life isn't "being a whore". I mean, the mc can do much more, and his wife isn't pushing him that way. I haven't seen anybody here calling him a whore, or even pig.

F_Master

Oct 13, 2017
Got a 1 page error, heres the log for you :) :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 336, in script
    T "*FUCK FUCK FUCK!  Guess I now have to deal with the consequences of my stupid actions!*"
Exception: Sayer 'T' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    T "*FUCK FUCK FUCK!  Guess I now have to deal with the consequences of my stupid actions!*"
  File "D:\Stuff\Rule34\Rule34GamesNew\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Stuff\Rule34\Rule34GamesNew\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10 
Sat Jan 12 08:31:51 2019

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Got a 1 page error, heres the log for you :) :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Stuff\Rule34\Rule34GamesNew\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Stuff\Rule34\Rule34GamesNew\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10
Sat Jan 12 08:31:51 2019

This bug was fixed by a file the author shared on this thread a few pages before.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes