Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
any games like this??
Not all that many, if you mean games in which a stable couple openly decides to explore sex with others. There's , though the most recent update took a pretty severe turn away from free and open sex into some real ugliness. There's also , which is too young to have any actual "hotwife" content, but it's clearly coming (and already looks to be preferencing the wife, if that matters to you). has some potential. It's not yet clear to me if is going to be more of a swinging or a cheating/NTR game (possibly both). might have this sort of thing as one possible path, but I have my doubts based on the boyfriend (or is he her husband?); I think it's mostly going to be NTR/cheating. And if you're into hard cuckolding and humiliation initially disguised as swinging, there's .

Loganboy

Dec 22, 2018
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I'm new to all this sort of thing. When an update or new chapter is released, do I have to download the whole game again, or is it just the new chapter or update that can be downloaded?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
4) The chapter 10-ending Ryan encounters offer the player this rather bleak choice: either she and Ryan lie to the MC about having had sex, or (on what I've gathered is either the cuckold or the MC-cheating route) she tells the MC that she prefers being his friend's slut to being his slut. Ouch.
I've seen neither of these. In the one scene I saw, he encourages Ryan to go to Anne after the bar. This must be on a specific path. I've played only a few paths, though, and am just replying to one point. Your whole post is thoughtful and I liked it.

I saw a post earlier which indicated that just because the MC hadn't seen a scene, it doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't happened, and that this was said by the creator. This is contradicted by in-game logic (for example, my MC AND Anne never went to the boss' party but she still got the scene with Kenny and/or his friend) and also by good game design rules - paths and choices need to matter or just get them the fuck out of the game, make it a linear VN and then do a replay where the MC gets to see all the cheating behind the back as kind of a new game plus, like is done in Marina Cuckold. (or maybe Anne gets to see all the cheating done by the MC)

IMO, either solve this by pulling all the renders out of the game and make a VN or comic or whatever with them told in a logical order, or do a rework of all three paths and be ruthless about it - if, for example the Ryan/Anne or stuff fits better in a cuck path than a swinger path or cheating path, make it only available in that path. Same thing with any other scene - put it where it fits best and restrict access unless it works on multiple paths. Make three paths players can actually play and have minor choices along those routes but don't connect everything together like some sort of arcane spaghetti bowl.

This game is frustratingly good. I just want it to make some goddamn sense

Morathi

Aug 27, 2017
4) The chapter 10-ending Ryan encounters offer the player this rather bleak choice: either she and Ryan lie to the MC about having had sex, or (on what I've gathered is either the cuckold or the MC-cheating route) she tells the MC that she prefers being his friend's slut to being his slut. Ouch.
How did you get the scene where Ann tells the MC the truth?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Here is a hotfix - this will fix all known errors with chapter 10.
The scene with Luke and friend was missed and has now been added.
just copy chapter10.rpy into game folder and overwrite old version and also copy the side_alan.png image into the images folder.

Enjoy :)

I'm getting this error now when the Luke/Alan scene starts:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 3331, in script
    ala "You too Anne!  You are beautiful!"
Exception: Sayer 'ala' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Hecto\Documents\Vuze Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Hecto\Documents\Vuze Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10 
Fri Jan 11 00:26:56 2019

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@Segnbora the way I remember the scene the MC watches and then there was a conversation about it but I could be wrong

but unfortunately I also suspect that actually silo-ing the branches this way will cause a lot of whining that it's too hard to see all the scenes.
I actually think it would be easier to see all the scenes with a logical re-work - now the player has three paths to take rather than the huge tangled mess it is. You said yourself in the above post the whole line "I love being your little slut but I love being your friend's slut even more," was a low percentage. It should not be that. Either make that matter on a path or cut it.

In any case, not all the scenes have to be siloed.
I never said it did. There can be some cross-pollination when the scenes can fit both ways. The way I think about it in simple terms is gateways. So for example if the player chooses "swinging" for the video, but then goes to the swingers party and chooses to watch then kiss Anne, he should then be in the "cuck" path - in other words, yes the player can be "siloed" yet at a few key points switch their path, but the paths should be mostly self-contained.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter 10 Hotfix.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this port contains the last hotfix + some small fixes by me.
- MC is again a correct character and not a string, so the sideimage and other configuration stuff works
- Alan is declared as character
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am quite eager to see how he does the revamp of the paths and the logic. For me this will be make or break. I love the scenes in general, and the characterisations, but at the moment the narrative and the choices/consequences don't make much sense and don't flow. For example, taking the route where the game specifically warns you of cuckolding (in the bathroom with his Dad) prevents you from seeing the "clean up" scenes that I would regard as rather hardcore cuckolding. Personally I am most interested in this path, so it would be nice to see this sorted out.

I am also concerned that he has introduced too many new women, with really not much difference betweeen them. I would much rather keep the focus on Anne. I think it is fine to have a couple of other women for the MC to play around with but we now have far too many. (I liked, for example, that the MC has the option of going with Mia in the bar scene.)

Reactions: WhiteStone666

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I'm new to all this sort of thing. When an update or new chapter is released, do I have to download the whole game again, or is it just the new chapter or update that can be downloaded?
Same doubt here, i don't know how to do....

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
I'm getting this error now when the Luke/Alan scene starts:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Hecto\Documents\Vuze Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Hecto\Documents\Vuze Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 10
Fri Jan 11 00:26:56 2019
Extract to game folder.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Anne has turned into a total slut who will fuck anything, fat black plumber... check, old doctor... check. Never gave anal to her husband, but she gives it to any random stranger. She's worse than a meth whore at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if next update she fucks a hobo. This is no longer "The Adventurous Couple" but "Anne the whore".

Add to it the annoyance that everyone has a giant cock and this just makes for a bad udpate.

Reactions: DevilPants
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes