Dec 30, 2017
The game errors when i stop the guy coming home from the bar to give anne a massage

And when will be the next update? I'm excited when anne and mc's ex girlfriend said that he dump him for martin, i know that martin will somehow get both girls (like a scene with both of them) cause the two are stewardess? I know martin is behind of that since anne was called by the airlines.

Been waiting for the ch11 since 2nd week of january. I'm coming here 3-4 times a day until now hahahahaha

YaFLCL

Nov 7, 2017
And when will be the next update?
Well in last Patreon post yesterday Mircom did not say anything about release date....
Last time it took 3 month and now he is planning to complete revamp with chapter 11 so we can pray Mircom will show uss just revamp in a month. Be patient.

YaFLCL

Nov 7, 2017
Is it known what actually will be revamped? Any specific news from @Mircom3D ?
His last post:
Hello everyone,

Well overdue for an update so here we are!

The revamp is progressing smoothly and so is Chapter 11. Of course right now my priority is the revamp first.

When I say revamp what I mean by that are the following.....

- Fixing story inconsistencies..

- Defining paths more clearly.

-Re-rendering some renders.

-Adding scenes and renders to fill gaps.

-Adding a stats screen

That is the majority of the work which is an insane amount of work but I believe it will be well worth it and will make this game more enjoyable and more to the vision I originally had for TAC.

I appreciate your generous support and your patience. I will try to stay in touch with you all more frequently going forward here.

Mircom3D

Dec 30, 2017
Well in last Patreon post yesterday Mircom did not say anything about release date....
Last time it took 3 month and now he is planning to complete revamp with chapter 11 so we can pray Mircom will show uss just revamp in a month. Be patient.
Too sad we need to wait longer heheheh.
But the timing to revamp is great. The last scene of the ch10 is a nice cliffhanger to end a season (if you compare to tv series)

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I've read only one or two of the comments. I love this game: stunning characters, variegated plot, etc. But it's a game with two protagonist. I think that the debate about cheating, have read above, is because certain lack of balance of presentment of their pleasures. Anne's pleasures are wellshaped, but the pleasures of her husband, sometimes are a mere cketch. There's a pleasant precedence in the scene of Anne with her nephew, with threesome satisfaction. It seems, that the pleasures of husband are a bit care lessed away even when he cheats. Of course there are some uncomplete events, as in case with the wifes of Marc? Martin? and of Anne's boss. Sometimes happens that Anne (or/and his husband) being disappointed in her expectations, but such dissensions are the spice of the story.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Ann is so fucking hot, I never get tired to jerk off!!!! But sometimes I wish that some humiliation like netorare is missing. The couple are always happy. A dark path could be hot too, like she is blackmailed, forced to have sex with a (disgusting?) guy(s) or girl(s), that she not likes in the beggining but surrendering after. Bdsm stuff or owned. Including forcing her husband to be a sex toy like her... So many option but unfortunately lots of work to produce this stuff too....Probably will never happens..

Reactions: Cazzo_duro

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Ann is so fucking hot, I never get tired to jerk off!!!! But sometimes I wish that some humiliation like netorare is missing. The couple are always happy. A dark path could be hot too, like she is blackmailed, forced to have sex with a (disgusting?) guy(s) or girl(s), that she not likes in the beggining but surrendering after. Bdsm stuff or owned. Including forcing her husband to be a sex toy like her... So many option but unfortunately lots of work to produce this stuff too....Probably will never happens..
She already has sex with disgusting people the plumber and Phil :)

conho

Jan 7, 2019
She already has sex with disgusting people the plumber and Phil :)
Lmao, Yes, you are right. I mean: What not make this guy (plumber for exemple) usefull? Just creat one fact to Him starts to black mails her and all the sequences of humam degradation presents in any japanese netorare are in the game, to people play...

raito7

Dec 17, 2017
His last post:
Hello everyone,

The revamp is progressing smoothly and so is Chapter 11. Of course right now my priority is the revamp first.

-Adding a stats screen

That is the majority of the work which is an insane amount of work but I believe it will be well worth it and will make this game more enjoyable and more to the vision I originally had for TAC.

I appreciate your generous support and your patience. I will try to stay in touch with you all more frequently going forward here.

Mircom3D
He's like Dutch. He has a plan, he need time and money.
And ofc he deserve for it.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
His last post:
Hello everyone,

-Adding a stats screen

Mircom3D
So will be better to start a new game?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If the revamp involves reworking variables — which it almost certainly will as Mircom3D intends to "correct" the routes and he can't do that without making the variables do that work for him — then yes, it will be necessary to restart from the beginning. Since I did that very thing while reexamining the game, trying to figure out what sort of game it really was, I can say that it was well worth it. The descent (or, if you prefer [and I do], ascent) into depravity is fun, but it's also interesting to watch how his renders and staging improve, how his animations dramatically improve, and how the narrative changes from "I think you should fuck that guy"/"OK, I'll go fuck that guy" to more complex — and often darker — motivations and outcomes. I've assumed...perhaps incorrectly...that English isn't his first language, but in a world of adult games where that's more often true than not, TAC is remarkably coherent (writing-wise; the plot/route issues have been discussed to death, often by me) and surprisingly subtle. All the signs of dissatisfaction and discord that are so clear by Chapter 10 are actually evident far, far earlier in the game.

Everyone has to start somewhere, but I think the Mircom3D of today would write a somewhat different and much more sophisticated game if he started TAC right now, knowing what he knows. I look forward to the revamp and to the future chapters, but also to whatever he's going to do next.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I fervently hope it does require a new replay. As I pointed out in my last post, there are logical problems from a choices standpoint from the very first chapter, before the first activity. These choice issues plague the game through almost every chapter. Some players might complain but I hope Mircom3D has enough faith in his product to truly get this right. It doesn't have to be perfect - there might be some mistakes, which I can forgive, but it should be better than it is now. The game as it stands is too good to be left like this.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
I have a question. Sorry but.....cant really go through 160 pages to see if anyone has asked it.
I got to a point where Eric visits us and I get a black screen asking me what's Anne's relationship to Eric (which by itself is weird, since it's already been established, so...idk). No matter where I click nothing happens. Help?

Nvm...found out by just bashing at the keyboard that I had to type it out.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Guys. I've been playing this game all day yesterday and today. I like it a lot. Way more than all of the others I've tried. Can anyone tell me other titles with similar concepts. Mainly cuckolding. I've gone through the one where you get your wife to go to a gloryhole and BBCs, but I forgot the name of it. However that one doesn't have much content in it. I enjoy this one so far. I'm at around chapter 7-8ish.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes