Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's true what you say, because the reality is that Anne's personality and the MC never conveyed any feelings to me, Anne is more like a sexual object than a person with whom you can feel any emotional empathy for her, I would like Anne to have a range of emotions that fit the way we play so that the game feels more real to us when making decisions, that would be good, right?:unsure:
This is what's missing from this game. A low relation score should equal low relation interactions/thoughts from Anne, and likewise with high relations. Anne acting the same regardless takes a lot of soul out of the story.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is what's missing from this game. A low relation score should equal low relation interactions/thoughts from Anne, and likewise with high relations. Anne acting the same regardless takes a lot of soul out of the story.
I'll say it for the millionth time: this is an Anne-as-protagonist story. Tony's version is boring as hell.

Reactions: Jstforme

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I agree. I think Mircom has said we would get more of Annie's thoughts in this version which I think is wise. I always thought the original missed Annie's thoughts on what they were doing.
In SoiCowboy's TAC Spicey Edition, I introduced the thinking and whispering conversations into the script.

Would you like to see this in TACOS?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes